Why do women lift?

why do women lift?

it's cringe. they'll never be strong.
all a bitch has to do is eat at a deficit and maybe throw in some cardio/squats.

that's literally it.
I have gym thots walking around acting all serious like they're there to lift some heavy ass weights and not just there to get attention from pathetic normies and coomers

Attached: gymshark.png (369x853, 546K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=niXtNaktm_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attention

>lifting for strength

Everything you said could be applied to the vast majority of men as well.

Thanks for reminding us of your homosexuality OP

>t. roastie

you're clearly a woman lmao.
the cope is pathetic. get the fuck off Jow Forums slut

cringe and bluepilled

pro-tip: for once in your pathetic cuck life, try not being a white knight.
who knows. Maybe you'll stop with the retarded "muh dick" nigger mindset. fucking coomer trash

Jeusus how much of a virgin incel can you be to make this thread. Yesterday i saw a 5'6 girl at my gym DL 3.5 plates, just went up to her and her friend and told her that was impressive, shot the shit, they were nice. Fucking idiots you think women are so different but a lot aren't, just the pretty ones you'll never get to fuck

>t. preening, attention-starved weakling

Attached: 509458940358.webm (960x1200, 1.81M)

You should of told her to either show her tits or gtfo

5'6" woman deadlifting over three plates just immediately tells me what I need to know

she's a fat bitch who probably describes herself as "curvy".
and thirsty beta faggots like yourself try and hit on these wilderbeasts, further inflating their ridiculous egos

>haha dude just talk to them bro haha lol they wouldn't fuck you anyway like they slobber over my 2 foot cock ahaha

There are many femoids who are stronger than you. It hurts, but it's true. Just gotta learn to live with it.

Attached: 1568282548825.webm (1920x1080, 2.82M)

Most Women are really retarded though and almost never funny or have anything interesting to say. The only women worth anything are already committed and loyal to good men, we are fighting over the scraps

Based chad out here with the truth

>lifting for strength

Self improvement is not limited to just men you faggot. Women are sluts, true, but this is their function as required by nature. Women can read, learn, and discover how to defy their own nature in pursuit of higher happiness and rationality. Women can also workout to better themselves physically and pay homage to the vessel of their soul.

Them not sleeping with you isn't their problem, but you're projecting your own insecurities onto them. This is just a complex jungle, don't be a faggot and don't be bitter when they don't talk to you. You shouldn't lift for roasties anyways. Youre angry that women lift to be better sluts when you are doing the same identical shit - lifting to attract the best mate.

Learn to lift for youself, most people don't, but those who do find true virtue and humility in the process. Drop the negative mindset or you'll never make it bro.

Attached: 1568083877408.png (377x512, 121K)

what the fuck makes you think i lift for sluts?

if you'd learn to read you'd see that I clearly pointed out how pathetic coomers and normies validate these sluts

gym thots hardly ever make any significant gains. lets be fucking real here. I'm not talking about olympic goddamn athletes.

I'm talking about gymshark thots who come in and do retarded meme exercises like hip thrusts when literally ALL they have to do is squat, cardio, and eat less to get skinny.

They're not there for "self improvement" you low iq brainlet faggot.

They're there so that faggots like you can stare at them and validate their whorish behavior

The incel loves and hates the strong woman, as he loves and hates himself.

Attached: 40239849023842.jpg (452x678, 41K)

The final redpill is realizing that your fitness goals are just as retarded and arbitrary as theirs are. We're all just trying to make ourselves feel good. Unless you're an Olympic goddamn athletes it's all just vanity.

This, somehow, is the most virgin thing I've read on the whole of Jow Forums and that includes posts that are rants by incels.

>they'll never be strong.
Why would you compare women with men? It's the equivalent of comparing men with gorillas and then saying they can never get strong. Compare women with other women, in which case they can get strong.
>all a bitch has to do is eat at a deficit and maybe throw in some cardio/squats.
That's true for men too, except pushups and pullups instead squats and cardio.

they build muscle slower but weights will still get them nice butt, etc. faster compared to the women who do the typical women's magazine exercises. these usual programs remind me more of injury rehabilitation programs, why don't give healthy girls some weights?

Ok boomer

whack

impressive

Why the fuck are faggots like you parroting this trash meme? Go back to twitter you absolute nigger

Post body faggot or get out

>that last grip
damn those are shallow, and she didnt fall even with that momentum

Nah you just have a muscle fetish

Because they're single and looking to get laid. Or they're scared of getting fat. That's it.

you'll never be as strong as most men either but you're here.

Just like men, women have desires. Sometimes that desire is to be strong and muscular. Women can’t be strong compared to men (obviously, pointing that out like it’s some discovery is brain dead) but they can be strong compared to other women. Maybe they just want to be more athletic? Plenty of men here ADMIT to lifting for the attention of women, so yeah obviously women do it for men too. I swear to god you sexless incels have the empathy and social understanding of a cashew.

>grip endurance is strength

Ouch, hit em right in the superiority complex

She's using a forearm and wrist help

That it is user, that it is. Just cause she’s stronger than you doesn’t mean you have to be butt hurt (and yes user I know you can bench more than her)

>Just cause she’s stronger than you
She isn't jackass, look at her forearm, she's using a helper
She's also using chalk im case you didn't notice
I already have the strength to support my body using just my finger grip, for endurance I just need to do rock climbing, but I don't see how this shit is useful so Im not doing it

>forearm and wrist help
Looks like a sticker or piece of cloth that doesn't make contact with anything. How the fuck would that contribute grip strength in any way.

Saying she’s using a “helper” only hurts our argument, shows you know little of rock climbing. That does not help in any way. It’s a muscular recover method, not sure of the name I think it’s Kinesiotape. And yes of course she’s using chalk literally every rock climber does lol. Judging by the fact that you didn’t know any of this, I have a VERY hard time believing your have a strong grip strength, let alone close to that of an elite rock climber.

That’s Kinesiotape, it aids in recovery and preventing spasms from injury I believe. It does not contribute to her strength in an even slightly meaningful way.

>why do women lift?
>it's cringe. they'll never be strong.
Yeah man why improve yourself?

GGGGGGYYYYAAAAAHHHAAAAAAAARRRGGGG

Attached: 1568484905553.jpg (799x490, 92K)

>Why do women lift?
Because they want to
>All a bitch has to do is eat at a deficit and maybe throw in some cardio/sqauts
Says who?

Based

>t. low testosterone beta faggot with insecurities

I honestly don't know, women with muscles look gross

based.

Damn she is cute too. Sadly I can't do a pull-up so she might be stronger than me too.

>Implying building muscle is the only goal one can achieve when lifting
Literal brainlet detected. Shows that you didn't think about this for more than 0.1s

but 99.9% of women do everything for looking prettier. I bet most of them start off going to the gym to get a nicer butt, legs, and flatter stomach, but end up training a little too much and overdeveloping their shoulders/backs which is simply not aesthetic on a woman

Yeah dude the chicks working out at your gym at going to become like Mr Olympia and look gross. You must protect them from such a thing

Delusion

t. Doesn’t understand female physiology or speak to women

t. likes masculine bitches

I have a gf :)

curious way she wrapped her hands there... gotta try dat

i don't know any weak men who are at the gym for attention. often they want to avoid it. except for blacks who are quarter squatting. lmao everytime

Strength is force production. The grill in your webm isnt stronger than pretty much most gym rats. Sad thing female physiology.

shut the fuck up bitch

She is still weaker thatthe average man who doesn't have söy in his diet you know that right?

False grip, popular in gymnastics

Then your comment is just along the lines of dumbasses that go to the gym and “don’t want to look like a bodybuilder”

Three reasons:
1) For guys to admire their bodies in the gym
2) To look better than their friends/other girls
3) For instagram/social media likes

Attached: tfwyeezus.png (495x650, 137K)

Don't waste your time with the incels.
Focus on being the best you can be irl.

"YOU'RE NOT GOD, MY FATHER OR MY BOSS"
Incel tear LOL.
Imagine being this beta.
This is my first time on this board in years and this faggots post is the first one I see. Shame on this board.

shut the fuck up sluts

I'm a guy.

What's wrong with women actually taking care of themselves and not being fat as shit like they normally are starting to become

I'm not even a girl, it's just impressive that you're this beta. You need to get out more or are you blaming that on girls too? LOL

OP is upset that the girls he sees in the gym (if he even goes) don't pay any attention to his lanky beta cuck ass. So in turn, he sees them as just parading and flaunting themselves in front of him because hes just THAT BETA.

It's kinda sad to see some sticc thots doing leg and ass exercises every day for years when ass is all genetics. I've been skipping legs like a faggot for a while and after squatting 2x/week I ass mog them after like 2 weeks lmao

>I-it doesnt count shes using chalk!
>that bit of tape is helping her! Shes cheating shes not even strong!
Post bodies faggots

Attached: 1513967985640.jpg (470x470, 146K)

>Calling out OP for being a faggot
>Blue pilled
OP is an eternal faggot

In what way is kinesiotape a "helper"? Have you ever climbed or lifted in your life?

I COOM

They are at the gym because they believe that getting in better shape will get them more attention from women.

cope

>a world champion climber isn't stronger than most gym rats
The retards on this board never fail to impress.

Cope much?

How many controlled muscle-ups can you do? Post webm.

How you look replying without posting body

Attached: A3743A33-BB74-4405-BDA3-C1510B2EB863.jpg (596x450, 62K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=niXtNaktm_M
women are naturally weaker, if you deny this you are denying the entire field of biology, this is a fact and it's not disputable

right, but so what? Women compare themselves to other women. You don't compare your dick size to a woman's clitoris, do you? Women don't compare their bra sizes to man tits.
it's healthy, it's attractive, it's fun, it's therapeutic. Who gives a shit if they can't lift more weights than a male? They're not competing with men at the Olympics lol

I want to get into bouldering. How does average training session goes?

>women are naturally weaker
Yeah they are, so why are you even weaker than that you dyel fuck

>man has bad genetics, tries to lift
>dont worry bro everyone can make it just try your best we're all gonna succeed
>woman tries to lift
>JUST GIVE UP IT'S TOO HARD
uhhh cringe? yikes? oof?

It's unnatural for a woman to act like a man
eatch the vid

>men and trannies are stronger and faster than women
Yeah I know that, so why arent you?

Who is stronger depends on how you measure it. Can she lift 2pl above head? No, but she could probably boulder V14 like its nothing

Dont worry about training sessions yet, go to a bouldering gym and climb until youre tired, just keep going

Keep up the good fight.

You're an idiot child, OP, who doesn't even know any 'women' all you know are a few little 'girls' at your school, you're emotionally immature, have never had a real girlfriend/relationship, doubt you've ever had sex before, and your attitudes are more Jow Forums than they are Jow Forums or anything else. Fucking grow up already, you're the cringeworthy thing here.

its arguable that its unnatural for you to live past 60, its definitely unnatural for you to spend your time shitposting on Jow Forums, its unnatural for you to be such a massive faggot
yet you do all of that