How do I overcome my shitty chest genetics?

I already do pressing movements, getting stronger at them slowly but surely, but chest doesn't want to grow accordingly. I hit them with a variety of isolation movements with cables and machines.

Adding calisthenics? What the fuck else is there...

Attached: IMG_20190915_022749.jpg (3327x3103, 2.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vp5STzNfMxI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Volume man, volume. I know Netherbeast had a unique workout to grow his chest called the chest shrug, or something similar to that. You could give that a try. Also please shave your nipples.

Dips. Watch PapaJeff for form.

Declines

Some people aren’t meant to have a barrel chest

>Shave your nipples

haha fuck no, never

Fuck man, I know netherbeast was a lying faggot but I miss his videos.
Something about his lift dungeon and world of warcraft physique was very comfy.

>Also please shave your nipples
faggot

Probably want to work in isolation exercises like bent over cable crossovers and dumbell incline to really target the pecs.Pecs are the only weakness I see here so try do isolation exercises to boost them.

Bro they look like two hairy assholes on his chest.

>volume

Maybe I should drop the isolation movements like cable flys, crossovers etc, cause they aren't doing shit for me, and replace them with more volume on bench, add in some declines as well.

I've been thinking about free weight pressing movements in terms of strength, then moving to isolation for hypertrophy, maybe that's not the best strategy.

>How do I overcome my shitty chest genetics?
How many bitches mock your shitty genetics and how many also sucked your cock with all the love from their tiny heart ?
Your genes are good bro, you'll make it one day

Attached: equality.webm (300x300, 2.77M)

Bench press with dumbbells? More ROM than barbell so should hit chest better

I've treaded the same path, and I've started to understand that chest aesthetics is alot about body fat percentage, and that you will be missing out on a massively juicy appearance if you don't get that sweet line below your pecs.

I only bench with dumbbells, barbell bench fucks with a muscle/ligament near my shoulder blade

I don't know I stopped counting, my gf left me a month ago though so that sucks, be replacing her with a better one soon

>Also please shave your nipples

has any straight man ever done such a thing?

Shit shoulder posture, bad lighting, shit tier chest hair, and I'm guessing a relatively weak bench press.

You got a lot going on here.

Get stronger in your pressing movements (1.5x bw bench press minimum). Learn how to pose, fix your shit posture (focus on keeping your shoulders relaxed and down, so your collar bones are parallel with the ground, instead of pinched and up, as you look in the picture. Take pictures with better lighting.

You got a long way to go, and fixing your terrible posture which has accumulated over many years of being hunched over (NOT GENETICS) will be the hardest and longest issue to fix. But there is hope for you user.

When your shoulder/scapular posture improves your chest will become much more aesthetic, you will need to work the fuck out of your upper back and rear delts along with your chest to grow in a balanced manner.

Just to clarify, your main issue is terrible posture. Fixing your posture can and will save your aesthetics.

if you improved your scapular posture you would be able to barbell bench. Also the reason you look so unaesthetic is because your shoulders are so pinched together and high.

>you will need to work the fuck out of your upper back and rear delts along with your chest to grow in a balanced manner.

Just recently started doing face pulls, and reverse flyes, going to stick with them. Rows and pull ups are my strongest exercises, rear delts are always a bit sore after those

What are exercises that will improve scapular posture?

Notice how in the pic his collar bone is more of a flat line, rather than a v shape like in your picture? That is healthy scapular posture and it give the pecs a better frame.

Either work with a phyiso/kinesiologist or do some research on your own to learn about your body.

But If I had to prescribe two exercises to get your started it would be standing lat pullovers and scapular pullups. Also I'm not sure how your thoracic posture is but try to keep a more upright posture with shoulders down and chest up all the time. I mean it, all the time.

Attached: chris-bumstead.jpg (542x360, 78K)

I'll be damned, this is all new info to me. I didn't even know this shit was a thing. Useful post. I'll start doing those exercises and looking into maintaining better posture.

Attached: 1566874739089m.jpg (1024x962, 87K)

you're limited by your frame and insertions and this is a gatekeeping factor for bodybuilding or even looking good, everything else can be gained with roids/work, but these two are to be born with, thus they're the most valuable.

and your chest insertions are poor, sorry, you're just fucked

Do bench presses, isolation exercises means that you need to exert BOTH ways, that means both extension and flexion motion, or else you are only working on half the effectiveness of the isolation exercise. Do it slowly and properly, and always be conscious of KNOWING whether if your chest is flexing/exerting or not, if you don't feel it, then you're not working your chest enough.
Good luck bro!

Dips or Decline bench, you need to stretch out your chest deeply to illicit a better growth response your clearly doing alot of the work in your upper chest and delts, use deep dips or dumbbell decline flyes or bench to stretch the lower chest before getting a big contraction, stretching under load is proven to make gains increase the muscle size.

Obviously you can't go super heavy doing this the point is your need to consistently do stretch out chest excercise as an accessory to get your lower chest to grow.

Big upper back and shoulder issues here work on developing rear delts and upper back and getting the shoulders to stop rotating internally.

Shit like this helps getting a physio or coach but you can look into it yourself if you care. Once your shoulders are fixed you will get a full range stretch and contraction from your chest and more growth will occur.

What’s your bench grip like? Do you feel it in your chest or tris?

youtube.com/watch?v=Vp5STzNfMxI