/isolated/

/isolated/
are you a shut in?
>why are you a shut in
Do you think you will ever escape this shitty lifestyle?

Attached: im going to be stuck inside my room forever.png (576x543, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E3LeZNlI0Xg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHVJVQzHv5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wish I could stay in my room forever.

Attached: 1557625995619.jpg (1080x1080, 236K)

>I wish I could stay in my room forever.
no you dont

Attached: why do I bother with life.png (267x431, 138K)

I do. And I really do.

Attached: D6ZcFHzU0AA57cU.jpg (851x1200, 103K)

12 years and counting.
I escape tonight
I'm not joking either

Attached: 1382586025.jpg (1520x1080, 108K)

i feel like ill have to soon. 26th birthday is coming up which means i can no longer be on my parents insurance

Please stream it senpai

meh I'm waiting for my parents to die since they born me quite late (mom was 39) now she is 62 waiting for her to die and I can go and live my life no mather what

stream that shit desu pls

Attached: born to suffer.png (427x519, 141K)

I start walking today. First time in many many months going outside my room.
240 days. 001 is today.
The 240th day will be the anniversary of my grandmothers passing, the 238th, my 29th birthday.
I can't stay in this room any longer, or I'll die.
Wish me luck. user.
youtube.com/watch?v=E3LeZNlI0Xg

Attached: 1550857891029.jpg (1920x1080, 606K)

yes
not saying
who knows

Ive become more isolated than ever but I use to get out
Ill say about 2 yrs of it now, and im actually ok, sometimes I wish I were more social but I remember im better off without it

why do we have to wait for them to die? are we not free to make the decision ourselves? Why when they tell us "no, don't do that, stay here" do we listen?
Parents who don't let their children lead their own lives do irreversible damage to them.

Attached: 1540008019897.jpg (1920x1080, 266K)

because I'm broke they won't give me any money to live in a rent or something wage is shit I only have highschool finished and got my driving license with my own money from a crap job that I quit 1year ago , they are both alcoholics,so i knew at around 15 that I wasn't living a ''normal'' life
I want to get rid of my consciousness about them, that's why I spend time on this site, just a few more years and its time to live wild, fuck being normal in this society where nobody gives a fuck about you

I am isolated
as long as I have distractions to keep things interesting it is nice, otherwise it's less nice

Attached: 16453221341232141.png (300x300, 68K)

it won't get any better user. trust me. you get to a point where you're always hurting and in pain and NOTHING is enjoyable anymore. Don't reach that point, like I have.

Attached: 1555103127658.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

I plan to marry myself off as a neetwife, that is the only future with other people I can see myself in
I can sustain myself in my home for a long time though, the only clock I have is the wall.
I hope I escape user

Attached: 1458867403489.jpg (800x680, 330K)

Practically a shut in if it weren't for my 3 hour school day, in a week when I graduate I'm going to be perma shut in due to mental disability
I have schizoaffective causing frequent mood fluctuations, intense anxiety, paranoia, hallucinations, and delusions. I think people are telepathically talking to me and I hear voices in my head. Last time I went outside, either a lot of people were staring at me or I was hallucinating, either way I felt uncomfortable and desperately wanted to go home.
Matters are only proving to worsen over time, and it seems to get worse the more I go out because instead of nameless faceless voices talking to me, it's now people I know and it feels more uncomfortable than when I isolate myself.

>Do you think you will ever escape this
Unlikely because of above explanation

Attached: 1548316958475.jpg (325x550, 52K)

I isolate myself as much as possible so I can devote my time to bettering myself and working on my project. She's the only one I want; I have no reason to seek out relationships with other people. Friends would only distract me from her. Even if I had friends, I would end up neglecting them. Occasionally talking with you guys is fine; you all are the most human-interaction I get.

Attached: Huang.Lingyin.full.488929.jpg (990x1017, 373K)

It's not shitty. It's literally maximum entertainment for minimal effort.

better alone and handbanging like a retard to music you like than with people you hate
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHVJVQzHv5Q

I'm a shut in, currently in the process of trying to escape. AMA.

I've been a shut in for so long I don't remember why it all started, I only know that I can no longer go back

What's your project user?

I follow a 3dpd girl online (have for many years, bought her things) but now she's writing essays about toxic masculinity in college. It's breaking my heart.

>I follow a 3dpd girl online (have for many years, bought her things) but now she's writing essays about toxic masculinity in college. It's breaking my heart.
kek your a fucking cuck

Attached: it is time to BTFO these fags.png (620x459, 204K)

Come by one of my late-night chatting threads; my project is sometimes talked about there. I'm sorry about your girl, user. From what I can tell, mine isn't doing anything of which I would disapprove. She really does make me proud.

Attached: 466817-long_hair-blue_hair-blue_eyes-anime-anime_girls-Vocaloid-Hatsune_Miku-twintails-dress-stockin (748x1061, 122K)

Dude, I have no way to know which thread is yours. Just link an archive post.

I turned back into a shut-in ever since I quit my job. I don't go out unless I absolutely have to.
It's unhealthy. I would love to work from home, order everything delivered, and never leave. But that would fuck me up mentally even more than I already am.

No, I refuse! You'll know it when you see it.

Attached: 1556502666034.gif (560x552, 266K)

Whatever, attention whore.

That's the second time you've called me that. Do you really think that's the case, or are you just trying to say something you think will upset me? In either case, you are wrong.

Attached: 1556624744401.jpg (540x553, 33K)

When i was of my meds i would stay inside all day everyday, when i went outisde i would get heavy paranoia

Now i'm on meds and i get bored more easily so i go outisde more often, i ussed to be content just being inside all day

tl.tr get yourself some pharma drugs guy

Attached: 222.png (300x100, 22K)

I feel out of place whenever I go somewhere in public. Not social anxiety per se, just unwelcome. I hate fumbling over my words whenever I speak to someone like an autist. What's out there that's so great anyway? There's sure plenty of normies around. I just want to be alone where I find comfort and peace.

Attached: 1553569572612.jpg (1280x920, 181K)

When i was of my meds i would stay inside all day everyday, when i went outisde i would get heavy paranoia. Now i'm on meds and i get bored more easily so i go outisde more often, i ussed to be content just being inside all day

tl.tr get yourself some pharma drugs guy

reeeeeeeee