What's your opinion on the James Charles situation robots...

What's your opinion on the James Charles situation robots? He lost over 2 million subs in one day because he didn't promote some thot's vitamin pills. Is this the biggest case of NPC mentality among normies?

Attached: jamescharles.jpg (1440x991, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3m4mF9-7L-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=1zwko8D5lRw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's hilarious watching him being eaten alive. Deserves it for that abomination of a tour, making his retarded fans pay 500 to hear his atrocious YEAYEAYEAH YEAYEAYEAH, WOAHWOAHWOAHing.

>boys should wear makeup t-

Attached: brah.jpg (300x388, 14K)

I don't like this faggot either but him losing that many subs just because some thot "exposed" him with some weak ass material doesn't make any sense.

James charles' funeral will be expected.

as much as i dislike him, this is literal kim kardashian level reality tv drama

i think the real crime here is that I am now aware that this faggot exists

And he wants to fuck you...no I'm serious

He did nothing wrong actually.

Just an edgy fag.
Don't most guys talk about wanting to fuck girls?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 255K)

organially this

I'm confused, what did he say?

Am I the only one who doesn't give a fuck about James Charles?

Attached: anger.jpg (1106x1012, 61K)

He said he wants to fuck a straight guy.
That's it.

I don't really see how that's disturbing when most men talk about how they would fuck a girl.

>am I the only one...
fuck back off to reddit

I don't follow fag news but I looked up the story and found a quick rundown. This is the most retarded shit I've read in a while. Why do you even know about this op? This is why past normalfag tier and getting into 12-year-old homosexual territory.

Ye, but he also harassed those guys and told them he will ruin them if they won't fuck him. That's kind of fucked.

Eat my ass faggot Reddit sucks monkey fuck

He'd still ruin them if he'd fucked them.

Attached: 85-850484_black-and-white-download-v-video-games-thread.png (1064x846, 540K)

can't say I'm not guilty of wanting fo fuck lesbian girls

Listen bucko
Ive been here for 12 years
If anyone is going back, its (you)
Now stfu

Yeah that's true. If he was straight and doing this to lesbian everyone would be mad though.

I saw his name blow up on youtube and decided to look into it. I didn't know who he was before yesterday. I still think he's a faggot but all the npc normies unsubbing to him over such a minute thing really fascinated me

Attached: 1555967041474.jpg (649x616, 82K)

Pewy already BTFO those NPC

Attached: 29715327_349739638854554_5072640553087139840_n.jpg (1080x842, 63K)

I feel you.
On lgbt I was trying flirt with one. It worked but she was too bitchy and hated men. I did make her chuckle.

That's not the thing people are unsubbing for, people knew that for a long time but didn't care about it untill now
youtube.com/watch?v=3m4mF9-7L-Y
6:50-8:15 quick rundown on what people are freaking out over. It's the most retarded shit I've ever heard.

Right or wrong.
All his friends stabbed him in the back.

His friends knew but did nothing.

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU CARE ENOUGH TO MAKE A THREAD ABOUT THIS. Fuck all you faggots.

>spotted the boomer
oregano

Attached: 1538304239521.png (248x234, 44K)

literally who?
What the fuck is r9k anymore? Why do you faggots pay attention to these tripe peddlers?

Attached: 1354585325700.jpg (500x1200, 136K)

I hate this guy. Gay mannerisms are disgusting. I don't know how people can stand to watch him. For some reason I'm okay with most gay people but when they talk and sound like this guy I can't fucking stand it. He did nothing wrong and this whole beef is hilarious to hear about, but I don't really care about him either way.

I don't care if this faggot loses subs you nigger that's not the point. I care about why bugmen normies are going ape shit and he's literally losing subs at a record pace over the smallest fucking "controversy" imaginable just a because a woman told them to.

This please. Fuck off people.

welcome to the normie world. If anything though I don't think it's weak by any means.

Compared to ProJared for example, this is nothing.

literally originaly who?

>bugmen normies are going ape shit and he's literally losing subs at a record pace over the smallest fucking "controversy" imaginable just a because a woman told them to.
unircly gree with you op this shit is cancer i hate normies

Apparently he was using his "fame and influence" to sleep with straight guys according to that old make up bitch.
>manipulating "str8" guys into fucking him
Literally how the fuck are people this dumb?

Attached: 1485445067812.jpg (640x549, 77K)

I hate him purely because he acts like a raging faggot

I'm just happy that a fag is getting some shit for once. God works in mysterious ways.

Attached: 1557509677568s.jpg (250x231, 6K)

He's a cunt but he actually behaved properly in the situation with an apology and refusal to comment to drama channels. Doesn't deserve so much hate, but still a cunt so not sorry.

Tati is a manipulative cunt shilling useless vitamins, and the beauty community is a jewish joke.

when did pew grow up what the fuck

Jeffree Star is the best makeup e-celeb

youtube.com/watch?v=1zwko8D5lRw

Fuck this faggot and fuck you for liking him.

Thank God for AIDS.

Attached: aids.png (341x390, 341K)

You'll get AIDS from the hooker you go to to lose your virginity, incel.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
I'm a pious man. I don't need immediate sexual pleasure like you, banana-crammer.

Attached: 1522726366_h.gif (226x320, 878K)

I like people who are hated universally so I like this guy.

What did he do exactly to piss everyone off? Surely there has to be more to it than "not promoting vitapills"?

>all the girls I ever liked IRL were lesbians or later became lesbians
What did I mean by this?

PewDiePie is so attractive.

His face and voice alone made me not like him, fucker looks like a grey ayyy or some shit, and not the kind you want to fug but the kind that try and fail to blend in to harvest your dick juice. That being said I am pretty damn sure that what we are seeing is almost exactly like how a woman who regrets sleeping with a man calls rape on him, as pretty much everyone he supposedly seduced into fugging him all said they were questioning and shit. This controversy is honestly retarded even for Youtubes non existent standards and I seriously want to know why so many give a rats anus about some gay makeup dude who is barely even into his 20s. But seriously though, if those guys were as straight as they say they are they wouldnt have even thought of popping that boy hole. If James pulled a Bill Cosby that would be a different story, but this all screams some people not wanting to be called faggots.

Who is this guy?
Unoriginal.

Literally who? Wtf is up with this guy?

Attached: 4A05984B-0E35-4ADC-AC5F-0A878A67C83D.jpg (500x917, 65K)

>What's your opinion on the James Charles situation robots?
Degenerates like him belong on a cross.

Attached: 300.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

Isn't the vitamin thing just a side story though? I tought the main issue was that he's a faggot who has a fetish for straight guys so he used his fame and riches to pressure straight guys into questioning their sexuality and sending him nudes or something.

Kys you worthless degenerate shitstain

>r9k defending a guy who does the same shit discord trannies do
disgusting

YOU DIDN'T ADVERTISE *MY* SNAKE OIL, GOODBYE SISTER SNAKE *SLAYS U*
YAAAAAAASSSS QUEEEN

Read the thread nigger. Nobody is defending this fag.

I would not want to be in a situation that made me talk to that guy in no way ever

Attached: b325b067221add7dd327acf0a4bad414.jpg (720x720, 61K)

The only people coming close to being on his side are his triggered normie fans ITT implying that you're not in the cool kids club anymore if you're aware of whats happening in the normiesphere
Super basic schoolyard stuff to try to get whoever's making you mad to drop the subject entirely, generally because you cant think of any good comebacks to what the guy shitting on your favorite thing is saying, but in this case its because they cant just straight up defend him without outing themselves as fans so they're just trying to get people mad at/ostracize OP as revenge.

Looks a lot like a gay version of me, I'm too fab for you losers. You deserve your inferiority complexes. Talk to the hand because the face ain't listenin'. Tah-dah! ~@ctually I would greviously injure most of this board for trying to inundate me with their pitiful worldviews. See me on the street and you are getting shot.

What the fuck are you even trying to say?
oregenslol

Attached: 1556735629052.jpg (744x838, 212K)

I have neither the time nor the crayons to simplify it for you

>YAAS QUEEN IM AN NPC WHO SUCKS THE HEELS OF CORPORATIONS AND CELEBRITIES WHO DONT CARE ABOUT ME

Attached: cryingnpc.png (629x758, 125K)

You know there is more to it than that you retard. She gave him his fame and fortune and he slapped her in the face by literally promoting one of her biggest competitors.

All she did was try to tell him to stop being such a fag. Tati is a mom, she doesnt curse, she stays away from degenerate activities, and in general sounds like a completely decent person. There is no reason for you to drag her down like that

why the fuck does this guy have a following? as far as I can tell, all he does is wear makeup and act obnoxiously gay on camera, and this is somehow appealing to people? and the people trying to ruin him to promote their careers are even more pathetic, honestly anyone who calls themselves an "influencer" or hangs around such people should be gassed

Do you not even know what he did though? It is not about it being male vs female you loser. It is about her MONEY. She earned him practically all the money he has today and in return he hurt her business. That is more than petty

That is not alll he did. He would harass straight guys for months and guilt them into being with him by lavishing gifts on them. And when they wouldnt give in to his advances he would drag their name publicly and expose to everyone that they are semi gay

A lot of them are. And they are saying that what he did is not that bad

But when you get into this whole thing, those guys actually messaged James first because they knew they could use him for his fame and fortune. When they told them that they're actually straight, he just got pissed off, he didn't try to push them or anything. I don't think he did anything that was seriously bad.

he is rich who cares? If I was him I would been pretending to be fag to get more subs from lgbt kidies, make an offshore with all the money and get a new identity somewhere. Set for life. But he will probably keep spending a shit ton of money and losing more revenue with all the bad press he is getting. But ey all press is good so who knows

WOMP WOMP WOMP
heeeaayyYAaaaa
heayaaaaayaaaAA