When she's on the pill and you get to cum in her pussy as much as you want

>when she's on the pill and you get to cum in her pussy as much as you want

words cant describe this feeling

Attached: 1544487909829.jpg (768x1024, 75K)

literal female perfection right there

gotta love those tits

Are you two obese or just black

its a waste why bother if you cant get them knocked up and leave
kinda why i liked the ivory coast so much i fucked tons of girls there and all of them have my kids probably

ireland pls go, THICC is perfection

Attached: t3_5z593y.jpg (1280x1707, 1.81M)

me like tits, not black or obese

fuck off degenerate pedo scum

>when she is NOT on the pill and you get to cum inside her, not knowing if she will get pregnant or not, her eggs possibly gestating your hot sperm
that's a real feeling, not your beta protected sex good only for an incel like you

>nipple piercing
"no"

Can you describe what it feels like?

post more thicc pls, i am now craving it

Attached: 2.jpg (241x209, 5K)

mfw she lied that she was on the pill
>Be me
>Nut.jpeg
>i'm dad now

Attached: 1556903669769.gif (700x827, 510K)

I've creampied my wife multiple times a week for about a decade now. It is the greatest feel.

thanks to lighting

>nipple piercing
"hell yes"
Pity it's only one, you should have her get the other one done too.
Also rings > bars.

Yeah, pills are iffy my man.
They're not 100% effective, and also many women can lack the discipline to take them regularly.
What you want is a girl who uses an IUD.
Planned Parenthood evaluates it as being as effective contraception as having the ovaries/uterus removed (hysterectomy). Totally reversible.
It uses copper as a spermicide.

>on the pill
>cum inside

thats how you get pregnant. Find someone with an IUD

I hate it when fat gets mixed up with thicc

>having 50% of your income for the next 18 years rely on the trustworthyness of some whore who takes drugs just so men can pleasure themselves with her to the fullest extent without fulfilling their biological imperative and starting a family

oh yeah i bet that feels great you stupid nu-male zoomer LOL

isn't that what the pill is for???
my gf has been on the pill for 3 years and i cum inside all the time.

>girl says that pills make her throw up
>she still wants me to cum inside of her

AHHHHHHH! ITS NOT FAIR BROS! I DONT WANT THIS FEEL!

Attached: 1556303460766.jpg (396x388, 35K)

Resist that succubus user, child support isnt worth it

Copper iud even better no crazy hormones. I can feel the string poking my dick in some positions though.

i've never felt the iud and have done all sorts of positions
does this mean i'm a dicklet?

Dunno, maybe? Or maybe they made her string too long? Maybe she's extra shallow? Or your lady is extra deep? I'm not into bragging or dick shaming so it could be anything.

I experienced both (not here to brag, just to express a point) and masturbation wins over sex any time.
Sex is only good because you are with someone else you like and (possibly) love but the orgasm in se is practically the same

You can just cum in her mouth

Attached: E8EEBE56-539C-4B48-A6B7-56D62E5AC958.png (1920x1080, 1.2M)

I can't pull out on time though

Who says you got to pull out?

Attached: 874E9D77-B57D-429F-A885-EB86AA621F74.png (1920x1080, 1.31M)

Who's that lady?
Origonollo

Rebecca Volpetti the video is by klixen

Attached: E0C3CC29-1ED1-486C-8710-08F843E2FC84.png (1920x1080, 783K)

I hate that my GF is on the pill but still makes me use a condom. It's so much more of a hassle and I don't want to spend money on one use trash.

Idiocracy really was a prophecy with people like you alive

Its like Boyz in the Hood, uts always a mans responsibility to use a condom everytime. You can't trust these hoes to NOT get pregnant, theyve got nothin to lose but some time and money but you'll be in debt to her and the child for the rest of your natural born days. The high of coming in her will fade in an hour, but your debt will last a lifetime.

Have procreative sex with the intention of pregnancy with your loving spouse would probably be the best feeling ever.

I broke up with the one and only woman I've had in my life because she wouldn't get on the pill and I hate condoms.

One time a girl desperately begged me to fuck her raw after I fingered her but I didn't because I was scared to get her pregnant. I fucked her with a condom like twice before but after that day she didn't let me fuck her anymore, probably because she was so disappointed with her sexual experiences with me.

>not having the capacity to leave her when she is pregnant
>wanting to start a family when youre only 18
fuck off you senile millennial

Attached: image.jpg (550x550, 102K)

>>not having the capacity to leave her when she is pregnant

wut? thats exactly what will cause you to lose your income as i described. your only other choice is to "willfully" give her half your money by marrying and taking care of her, no doubt

>when she's on cute girl pills and you get to cum in her bussy as much as you want

words cant describe this feeling

Jeez, what originally happened to this board?
Seems like normalfaggots swarmed this place which once was a comfy place that felt like home

The last time I had sex was so long ago that I've reclaimed my virginity by now

iktf bro

God I miss having sex

>nipple piercing
nope, dropped, disgusting

Attached: 1556891129241.jpg (458x418, 25K)

i was a normal poster here 7 years ago and i came back

no sex since 3 years before that lol

barely tried desu