This fucking girl had sex and a bf and they were stuck in an attic...

This fucking girl had sex and a bf and they were stuck in an attic. She writes that she didn't find him attractive before but then she got "lonely". This is proof that all girls are slut and whores.

Disagree with me.

I dare you

Attached: anne-frank-hoofdpersonen-header.jpg__1280x1280_q85_crop_subsampling-2_upscale.jpg (1280x1280, 201K)

If a girl has sex with you, is she a whore?

>she didn't find him attractive before but then she got "lonely"
this is the difference between 1942 and 2019. this would never happen as there are enough chads to FILL the market

I don't know, did lust after me when she first met me or was it due to "circumstance"

She was a jew. That explains enough.

The guy she bonked was named Peter. Peter means rock.

She literally got her tight virgin hole filled with a ROCK HARD Jew cock.

Why does chad always have to win?

Dude do you think sex is some kind of esoteric ritual or something?
She wanted to fuck, that's all. If you're hungry and you're holding a sandwich, what's the next logical step?

Think about it.
You're about to taken by the Nazis, living in an attic with one other person for the ordeal. Mix in biology, pheromones and hormones, they got their fuck on because they could before they died.

Stfu butthurt incels

>If you're hungry and you're holding a sandwich, what's the next logical step?

When you know there is a steak dinner waiting for you, do you fill yourself up with poptarts on the way home?

No, no you do not

Can you tell me where the steak dinner was? I don't think she got the memo either.

If can't compete with poptarts then don't act like you're steak.

>pheromones

Mother fucker is out there calling people incels, but doesn't know how sex works.

People don't produce pheromones you fucking ree ree

>Pic related

Attached: Wo6IQxK.jpg (1242x2208, 604K)

Did she actually have sex or is OP just extrapolating it/memeing?

Yeah outside. If you act like a slut you get your karma coming to you. She fucked like a whore and guess what, she was found out.

Maybe if she left the attic she could have gotten something better

>"She writes that she didn't find him attractive before but then she got "lonely". This is proof that all girls are slut and whores."
you say this as if you wouldn't lower your standards to rock bottom after being a shut-in for years.

Attached: 1557648492411.jpg (750x746, 62K)

She most likely did

nah, if I did I would be slamming fat girls and less desirables, left and right.

She couldn't go outside or else she would've died you fucking spastic

Thats generally how real attraction goes in the real world though. I have had numerous crushes on people I wasn't immediately attracted to at first. Add to this the girl was probably full of raging hormones anyway and locked up. Its hardly the worst thing a girl can do.

>Its hardly the worst thing a girl can do.

Really? Like what?

this
as social creatures people generally tend to grow accustomed and warm to each other over time as they learn about each other
it's not like she was fucking random guys she barely knew weekly

God why couldn't I impregnate Anne Frank. Fucking Y*nknoids ruined everything.

Attached: 1517043916323.png (1200x1200, 949K)

You got proof for that? I bet you she was out there giving kids handies in the 30s

actually males do this too, how many times do you see males cheating vs females you faggots

this
op originally btfo thread closed

Attached: 1555539450059.jpg (1280x720, 216K)

>Maybe if she left the attic she could have gotten something better
She was a Jew in the 3rd Reich you retarded fucking nigger

Attached: 1556670078676.jpg (286x296, 22K)

I listened to Over the Aeroplane last night and it's undoubtedly one of my favorite albums. Shame nothing will be made to even stand next to it.

Post more 2D Anne

Used to be able to tell a girl you liked her and she'd marry you.

not if we're married, bless you my son

If there were a Holocaust-level genocide occurring that forced you to hide with other people in an attic, chances are you would manage to fuck one of them before getting shoah'd

>implying any of the events in that book actually happened
it was fiction written by some Dutch proto SJW after the war

dumbest shit I read all day and the day just started for me
>go out
yeah just imagine it
>jew girl running around looking for *the supreme gentleman*(the 1940's Elliot Rodger) on german territory during ww2

Attached: Screenshot_20190513-003034_Instagram.jpg (1080x1920, 632K)