You aren't funny

>You aren't funny.

What do you even say to come back from this?

Attached: 1556974233479.jpg (960x960, 137K)

prove em wrong and make a funny joke

Why do you talk to people in the first place?
Are you a normalfag?

>Yes i fucking am
Works like charm

im not a mirror

"Yeah fuck you" In a playful sense.
Also, the Venn diagram of people whose opinion I might care about regarding humor and people who would say this is two separate circles.

>''shut your tarp dumb nigger''

Good thing I wasn't trying to entertain you, stupid cunt.

>l know you are but what am I

Attached: build-muscle-and-get-ripped-fast-1170x702.jpg (1170x702, 111K)

>No one so far can come up with a good comeback
I didn't know "You aren't funny" was this effective of an insult. I think I'll start saying it.

Its very effective at shutting down annoying unfunny betas

Your mom thought I was funny when I did my impression of you last night during our post coitus cuddle.

There is no good comeback for this, and there doesn't need to be. If it's in a social setting, this is a pure put down. If it doesn't stick then it just makes them look stupid, so the best thing to do is brush it off in a non-passive manner.

I don't need a good comeback because "you aren't funny" isn't a good roast anyways.

i too wouldn't be funny if i was named "you"

this easily triggers anyone since being le funny is suddenly important to literally every retard.
the problem is it doesnt work that well if the person ur insulting is with a group of friends, then it will be deconfirmed by the group

>so what? when I said you are a faggot I wasn't joking

>How about a thank you? I know how sensitive you are about your crows feet.

Attached: 1394777748114.png (500x382, 213K)

I love when unfunny people say this shit and I explain why they shouldn't be in a position to say something like that because their entire idea of being funny is regurgitating memes or showing them to me. Always shuts them up.
It's always the try-hard unfunny losers that say this. They would be boring as fuck if they didn't have lolxd memes to show me on their phone.

It's like they can't entertain friends without a phone in their hands.

the most chad comeback

Attached: 1493587579966.jpg (200x200, 11K)

"I guess I'm not then"

>no u
not original

"Well I wasn't joking."
Works every time in every context.

This used to destroy me in elementary school. Now I think I'd just laugh it off because I know I have a retarded sense of humor so it wouldn't be much of a shock.

Make a random normie joke
My go to
>Guacamole nigga penis
Gets them pretty good sometimes

Shut up you chromosome bandit.

Have never had this said to me because people are too busy laughing at my witty commentary.

This nigga is like Thanos. Going around collecting chromosomes for his retard gauntlet. Before you snap your fingers and cure your down syndrome can you make me funny first?

This. True robots never talk to anyone

Yeah but you're funny looking

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (3000x3000, 893K)

>proxy.duckduckgo.com.png
Hmm...
Based!

>He doesn't rename his files to look like he saved them from fourchannel dot organization