Dog hate thread

>After years of trying, finally get a clerical job
>basically minimum wage but due to health problems I need a job where I mostly sit down
>everything is going great
>The head office manager retires
>New one is a white millennial woman
>Literally DAYS after assuming the position, she decided it would be cute if people would be allowed to bring their dogs to work
>the company has absolutely NOTHING to do with dogs or pets in general
>One woman brings in a fucking rottweiler everyday
>BARKS ALL FUCKING DAY
>I can hear it with earplugs on
>Complain to the head office manager, complain to HR
>Nobody cares
>People in the office know I've complained even though I explicitly told the people I complained to I wanted it to be confidential
>Treat me like I'm a fucking child molester because I don't like mutts and their loud fucking barking
>FUCK dogs and FUCK the white women who are obsessed with them and insist on bringing them literally everywhere.

And if there's any faggot here who likes to bring their dog everywhere, I hope you blow your brains out.

Attached: Fuck_Dogs.jpg (275x183, 9K)

The internet is for white people.

>B-b-but user. It's my furbaby
A well trained dog, treated like a dog. Is a good dog. Not shitting on decent dogs, like Shepards or Retrievers. Even Beagles are okay for hunting small game. Dogs have their purpose. But every dumb stupid fucking hoe that has one, doesn't even know what it is.

Attached: 1555795329946.jpg (299x288, 33K)

I'm sorry your autism hurts, OP, have you tried explaining your health problems to HR instead of just ranting about how much you hate innocent dogs?

>Dogs have their purpose.
I'm sure they do in the countryside. But they have no place in urban environments unless they are seeing eye dogs or for sniffing for domb/drugs...and maybe 0.01 percent of dogs are for that purpose. And those dogs are at least trained not to bark all fucking day.

And anyone who brings dogs to places where they don't belong (offices, malls, stores) should be lined up against the wall.

>>FUCK dogs and FUCK the white women who are obsessed with them and insist on bringing them literally everywhere.

Did you not watch Boomerang?

i agree, high iq birds are the thinking mans pet

this is now a dog-hater hate thread

I fucking hate dog-haters

love dogs more than anything. If someone dared harm my dog, i'd kill them without hesitation. but if some dumb fucking slut brought their retarded trophy mutt into my workplace, i'd sneak a dosed treat to that fucker and take great joy in watching it die.

I like dogs but I agree there is no need to bring them to work just like young children. Some people also have allergies and its a fucking distraction. Maybe have a "bring your pet to work" day a few times a year but leave it at that.

Also those women are probably getting fucked by that rottie.

I don't hate dogs but the office dynamics you talked about in this post are why I dread heading back to the wageslave life--and it will have to happen eventually.

>rottie

Unironically kill yourself for using faggy reddit "doggo" speak.

>clean
>civilized
>quiet
>softest fur
>are actual independant animals and not cocksucking slaves
>will love you only if you deserve it
>make the best memes
hmm, I wonder... could it be that cats are the superior animal?

Attached: 1538866255713.jpg (600x800, 92K)

What a bunch of dicks. Seriously, holy shit I couldn't deal with that.

>poop infested with parasites

Yeah no thanks.

Just don't eat their poop you retard

Yeah no I am a 35 year old boomer and people have been using that term before both reddit and Jow Forums for that matter even existed.

Guys, you're forgetting the super useful utility of dogs. They serve as an efficient alarm system that alerts you and your neighbors anytime a person, cat, squirrel, or falling twig lands within 300 feet of your property.

There's a specific cohort of women for whom their dogs are their babies.

There's another where there dogs are their masters. You can see these all the time at the park. Small woman getting dragged about by a big dog on the leash. The dog knows he's in charge, and she knows it too. I'm not sure why she submits to him, but she's definitely doing it

Based. People that don't like animals are psychos. You can hate the ones that act shitty, like OPs dog that won't shut the fuck up in an office environment (obviously this means hating the owner too for bad training), but to extrapolate that into hating dogs in general? A great, loyal doggo is practically better than the perfect wife. Dogs, cats, and animals in general are fucking based and OP is a faggot

These women are the absolute worst of the worst. Not only do these women always have dogs that bark endlessly, but these dogs end up getting off the leash and killing children.

Whenever children die because of these cunt, the consequences (if there even are any) are almost always slaps on the wrist. Usually just probation with no prison time.

Attached: shitbull.png (433x897, 513K)

sounds like youre infected

>People that don't like animals are psychos
Hating dogs =/= hating all animals

Dipshit. No wonder why you own a dog. You're about as intelligent as one.

Probably a defence mechanism?

Attached: Dogs_Better_Than_Boyfriends-1024x792.jpg (1024x792, 128K)

dogs shouldn't be allowed as pets unless they are really well trained. dogs are shit. useless hell hounds.

>every single one of my neighbors have dogs
>everyone is a wage cuck wakes up at 6 am
>dog barking next to my window every morning
>neighbors across the road are old fucking redneck ass holes
>let their dogs out at 6 am
>they sit there and bark all day
they just let them sit outside all night
>just close the door fucking go to bed every night out in the house
>dogs bark every hour all night long
>neighbors OTHER dogs are shit
>go out in my backyard
>retard dog runs up to the fence
>stares at me and barks and growls for 2 hours straight
>no one does anything no one lets them in
>cant even sit in my backyard
>dogs barking 4 am 6 am 3 am midnight 6 am all day
>dog shit all over my yard and town
>dogs running around everywhere
>attacking other peoples non annoying animals
>attacking kids
>go to friends house
>mom gets this one shit hound
>it sits there and barks the second i show up
>24/7
>every time i go to his house
>fucking dog runs circles around me
>barks for 7 hours straight not even kidding
>it will randomy go quiet for 3 minutes
>it gets as close as it can
>lets out one LOUD fucking bark
>runs away
>gives me a fucking HEART ATTACK every single time it does that
>friend has other shit dog
>constantly walks around our feet getting in the way
>every time i try and go out a door it fucking bolts in front of me cuts me off gets in the way squeezes in the door frame
>every time i go to someones house a fucking retard dog jumps up all over my clothes and shoes and shit
>had one retarded dog at another friends house
>fucking jumps up on me rips my new shorts to fucking shreds

fuck dogs fuck dogs fuck dogs fuck dogs fuck dogs fuck dogs fuck dogs fuck dogs fuck dogs fuck dogs fuck dogs fuck dogs

how is it legal to own these as fucking animals. smelly fucking stupid loud dangerous animals

I saw the same headline and thought the same thing

Does a killer dog make her feel safe? It sounds abusive as fuck.

Is it about submission? I don't know. Oscar Wilde said "Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power." Is that what's going on?

Attached: tmg-facebook_social.jpg (1200x630, 83K)

indeed people who walk out dogs in cities are retarded people with no purpose in life I swear
in my place there are plenty of vagabond dogs barking at night , why the fuck would you have a dog at home and walk it outside if you live at block jesus fucking christ
FUCK PEOPLE WHO HAVE DOGS THEY ALL ARE SUBHUMANS LOW IQ FAGS I HOPE THEIR DOG START BITTING THEM ONE DAY AND DIE

Attention brainless dog lovers: Your dog does not love you. It is simply bred to be co-dependent. They also mostly see you as a food source as they are so obsessed with food they will eat inedible objects and eat until their stomachs explode.

Attached: qnq4th16ve821.jpg (1242x1435, 100K)

This is deeply ingrained white dogfucker culture, you can't make an argument against their dogs. Dogs are like sacred cows for white people.

When their dog does something bad like attacking a person they bring up retarded arguments like how their dog can sense bad people as why it attacked. Just keep those aggressive animals with you and stop initiating violence by proxy with your chaotic beasts.

When will roasties learn that chads don't exist for them but for themselves?
>chew

Attached: image.jpg (443x397, 26K)

more of a catto person myself

Attached: IMG_8184.jpg (1280x953, 616K)

Not if you always have dog food in the bowl and teach him to only eat when he's hungry.

I got bit by a dog as a kid in my leg, it hurt like fuck but I still love dogs

I once worked in a warehouse where the roastie receptionist and the yuppie manager would not only bring their dogs to work, but let them roam free on the workfloor while I was operating the forklift. Ended up waiting for the busiest time of year, when we filled the entire warehouse with product to be shipped to the biggest client ASAP, then no-call-no-showed.

I got bit in the arm. I hated that dog until he died but other dogs are all right.

Dogs do irritate me, but I feel bad for them more than anything. 95% of dogowners I've known don't give a shit about their dogs beyond wanting something cute, same as a lot of children. Most dogs I've seen are just miserable and bored, where the owners mistake their excitability at finally having someone paying attention to them as being happy. Every other moment they are just yelling at them to stop barking because they're trying to watch TV while blaring something else on their phones. One dumbfuck spic family I knew kept having dogs run away because, out of their entire backyard, they'd always enclose them in this small corner on the side of the house where the little things clearly experienced no contact beyond feeding and watering. I don't understand the fucking point, it's like they were incapable of figuring out that what they were looking for was a hamster.

I've seen the same people who rant and rave how much they love their DOGGO FURBABBY who they've owned for almost a decade find a new home for it because the new place they want to move to doesn't allow dogs.

Why do I always see retarded posts like this? Why do all white people love dogs by a default, in your mind?

Attached: my_pit_bull_somehow_got_out.jpg (723x960, 133K)

Arrrg! I hate fucking people that use positive reinforcement training... I makes people weak, and their dogs fucking currs!

your age is showing, faggot. that term has been around in america as long as the breed has been here. now go do your homework

I don't understand hatred for being lower than you intellectually, but i agree on on stance about people taking them everywhere.
Therefore all animals should be excluded by law from buldings that are:
A:Not directly related to animal health
B:Not directly related to animal basic needs (food,shelter)
C:Not directly related to animals recreational purposes.
[Don't try be smart ass i said directly meaning normal shop where you buy food is not direct
also animal shops could be *mark as for rules]

Also i don't like dogs shit on roads parks etc.

Rather then making extra laws, i would propose increase 300 % current price of ticket that you get for not cleaning your dog shit, and half price of that ticket as cash reward would go to people that would record in visible quality as someone not clean after their dog and report it to police/right authorities.
[People get cash for reporting neighbour who got dog and not clean after him sweet lawful justice + enrichment of right kind of people]

literally kill yourself people who don't clean after your dog i hate you with passion.

>FUCK dogs and FUCK the white women who are obsessed with them and insist on bringing them literally everywhere.
But user...the dogs are getting fucked, by the women that love them so much.
It's not their pet, it's their lover.

Sounds like a small company. Just talk to the owner.

>Parents hoarded animals

I fucking hate dogs. Hate them. They were the worst of all the pets. DIsgusting things, just as disgusting as the people that love them. Feed them all grapes, the world would be better for it.

Most dog owners are fucking retarded uncaring assholes, their beasts bark all day nonstop and shit everywhere, some dogs are fine but they're rare.

I feel your pain. I have many idiot neighbors who's dogs love to engage in 3 a.m. barking matches. Non-stop fucking barking. It drove me insane.

Out of maybe a dozen neighbors with dogs, only one has him well trained. The other all jump at you full speed if you're going on a walk and the owner can just barely hold them back. It makes me so anxious, a loud, usually large, untrained wild animal that is "protective" of their owner.

I like others have the same issue, I bought a handful of ultrasound repellents and intend on pointing them all at the offending dog. First only one, active for 15 minutes and see if it bothers it, if it doesn't then two for 30 minutes and so on until all 8 are on all the time. My goal is to make the dog not only bark but become insanely aggressive so it bites the owner.

If somehow it makes no difference meatball with antifreeze it is then.

100% agree with you. Sorry but those cunts are going to try to bully you now.

Good, we hate you too, cunt

>unloyal animals that will betray you if you don't give it 3 meals a day

>will literally eat you hours after you pass away

I remember being a foot away from a Pit Bull when I was younger. Owner was like 250 pounds and nearly got pulled over, my dad even grabbed me off the sidewalk and lifted me up on the off chance he charged us

Attached: 1554671366862.png (502x552, 24K)

>Another dog thread
The day that all Pit Bulls are dead will be a good day

Attached: 1553891434238.jpg (638x3464, 442K)

leave GS alone

SHOOT PITBULL WITH ROCKET LAUNCHER

from the scythian horsemen to the lydian war dogs, the caucasian always had and always will have a close relationship with animals

The only good dog is the dead dog.

>smell of its shit can't be expressed with words, can also be an asshole

I love cats. Dogs seem to think that they have some kind of place in our world. Not just that our interests overlap with theirs, but that our interests are the same as theirs. They seem to think that humans value fighting for pack dominance, pissing on things and claiming them as our property, and rolling in our own feces. Cats, on the other hand, know full well that human affairs are not of interest to them and carry on with theirs, only occasionally peering into our world through a bubble. We can look at a dog's life and definitively see that it's a pathetic, annoying waste. But who's to say that a cat's life is it all the same?

>rottie

Attached: dog owner.jpg (750x751, 141K)

Dogs are okay not worth the hassle imo but I agree fuck the dumb owners who treat them like their kids and create the worst fucking animals to be around.

With the right training and master dog relationship it could be pretty based. Too bad most people only have dogs to get their dopamine fix. Fucking faggots. Get a fish nigger

Attached: yun.gif (500x375, 1.9M)

im and im indifferent. I dont mind a dog if its well behaved and I dont like cats if they aren't well behaved. but it seems like 9/10 pets fucking suck. I like them if they're calm or not always being ass holes all the time

some of them are just so fucking obnoxious

pets are a cope. this motherfucker owned like 7 dogs.

Attached: Arthur_Schopenhauer_by_J_Schäfer,_1859b.jpg (800x1096, 94K)