Burger King Commercial

thedrum.com/creative-works/project/mullenlowe-us-burger-king-feel-your-way-real-meals

this is as pathetic as it gets. I don't even know what to say anymore. i hope this country burns to the ground

Attached: jolli.jpg (636x637, 42K)

>let's celebrate lack of emotional control
Things like this make me think commies may have a point
Literally selling meals to represent your feelings
Fucking pathetic

its the fact that burger king believes that pandering to the disgracefully weak, bitchassness of millenials is profitable. its sickening. what if it actually works? like i said, hope the world burns honk honk

are you a millenial as well?

Uhhh I don't know how to feel about that. What the fuck is the point of it? Are they trying to profit off of my emotions?

It is profitable dude

I agree this is cringy as hell. But it is a comercial campaign trying to profit out of millennials' stupidity. Who cares

an elder millenial i suppose. i was born 91'

>Salty Meal
is this one for smash bros players?

It's just a marketing campaign targeting people who want others to know how their feeling all the time. It's funny that they mention the "pervasive nature of social media pressuring people to be happy" when the target audience are the ones willingly indulging in and approving the use of it. they don't even know that they're the source of their own problems.

>giving them what they want
Nobody even eats at Burger King

Jesus Christ.
Honkety Honk Honk.

>$1 for 10 nuggets
what's the catch

my thoughts exactly. i pray to honkler everyday for just sign...one honk in the right direction

1$ for 10 nuggets

At least people are mocking it in the comments.

HONK MOTHERFUCKING HONK

Lol.
One of the meals is legit called the "YASSSSS Meal".

Honk.

>91
>older
Thats right smack-dab in the middle
Millennials go all the way to 87

i've never gotten a definitive answer on the starting point. but that seems reasonable.

Remember to feel your way friends. Even if that means being ghosted.

even commercials gave up on giving positivity and now they go with deppressive ones as ''test'' to see if they get profit
god is dead and satan rules the world

I don't remember what it's called but the business trick is to get you IN burger king. Most people tend to go, if it's $1 for 10 then I should prob get $2 worth and get a drink since I don't want to be thirsty... Then they'll buy a $2 drink and by then, BK already evened out or got a minor profit.