Jow Forums feels pub thread

Jow Forums feels pub thread
the usual bartender seems to be taking a break off work so i tought i would fill in

anyone knows how to setup a webradio, i wanna get some music in here.

Attached: 16.png (610x388, 405K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RDjimODZtQM
youtube.com/watch?v=Gdztsss1QXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wow lol frog & feels is still around? I thought the guy died. I'll take a seltzer and lime and a gram Platinum Vape in sweet cherry flavor.

im a new bartender.
anything on your mind tonight?

Attached: limeselt.jpg (300x168, 7K)

A Big cold glass of water please mr bartender

ice cold.
anything happening?

Attached: ic.jpg (225x225, 7K)

hook me up with some craft.
I've realized that people just dont like me because Im shit.
At first, something makes some people think im approachable even though Im usually scowling. They reach out to me, invite me into their social boundaries. But soon they realize that Im arrogant, egotistical, annoying, narcissistic, a pussy with bad habits and bad breath. "No wonder h'es alone all the time" they probably think after getting to know me. But before they can do anything about it I'll out-autist them and ghost them before they can try and ghost me. No wonder Im so alone all the time.

Attached: jazzwasmylastgift.png (453x453, 265K)

for bad breath its easy to get rid of it:brush your tongue too when you wash your teeth and bite a lemon slice.
i have found, when i wasnt completely isolated i would find myself in your same situations except than with a few people, i think you need to make yourself comfortable around people.

Attached: beere.jpg (568x568, 78K)

the gods of digits bless this thread

A double vodka and coke please my man.

Nothing in particular just depressed and lonely. Feel a bit better today though since I left my apartment during daytime and it was kinda nice

here, anything bothering you?

Attached: vkcoke.jpg (1000x1000, 239K)

ah its nice you have good wheater, its been raining for a few days over here and the cold is a bit bothering

>make yourself more comfortable around people
O I am sure your right. Problem is it's a feedback loop. Be uncomfortable, people notice I'm uncomfortable, get more uncomfortable, they get more uncomfortable too. Nowadays with all they social discourse being so paranoid, normies get exceptionally spooked because they think I must be a tweeker or an incel (which is no longer a state of being but a club where spree shooters meet). Worse still, I get all hyped and optimistic about something one day and autism levels of enthusiasm, and then I recede from all society for a week because it was retarded and someone could have noticed.
*Siiiiiiiiiiip*
Yep, anyway, put on the game will ya?

i try to not associate with normies so i cant really relate, but nothing wrong with it. i can tell there's some paranoia about incels nowadays, (my family has been asking me about it lately)
there are already a few folks watching the game in the billiard room if you want

lemme get a scotch on the rocks.
I got a job interview today. Its only for a dishwashing gig at my local chilis, but it at least gets me out of the house for a bit. Ever since I graduated college, ive been afraid to leave the house for much other than eating when i have to. My friends even stopped texting me. i should be depressed by not keeping contact, but i just feel as though the pressure of maintaining contact with people 1500 miles away is too much for not enough reward, so I dont.

Can I get a Bulleit Rye, iced tumbler if you got one please?

i can understand that, i fell the obligation of maintaining contact is too much of a bother, good luck for the job

Attached: rocks.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

here, anything you want to talk about?

Attached: rye.jpg (1500x1200, 320K)

Gin and tonic mate
Lime wedge or cordial whatever you've got

here man, how are ya doing?

Attached: gin+ton.jpg (650x975, 53K)

Thanks.
Still trying to figure out if this doctor lady who's over 30 is into me. She kissed me on the cheek once, but she was quite drunk. I don't think it would be a good idea, but a man's got needs, ya know?

how old are you for the reference, does she seem nervous around you?

24, she's always making comments about how young I am, light teases or maybe that I've done a lot for someone my age. Some of our interactions are akward, but I attribute some of that to her being a foriegner.

Doing my best
Working after nearly three years away from work is rejuvenating
a bit difficult getting back into the swing of things
But i'd rather get 400 quid a month for work instead of 200 quid on the dole just sitting around wasting away

she seems like a smart person, i bet if she likes you she'll make you find out

its good you are feeling good, what kind of job?

Good point, thanks bud.
Mind if I put something on the wurlitzer?
youtu.be/RDjimODZtQM

yeah dont worry. how long have you knew her?

Shits been rough barkeep. Finals have been a bitch at this ivy league; so, can you pour me a beverage? Barkeep's choice of course.

Beer, any kind.
Also trying to conspire with my dad to get a cleaning service to help with my hoarder mom's shit. My dad's starting to go senile but he's the only one with legal power here and the only one my mom will listen to.
Mourning my friendship that's died. Mentioned it in another thread, but might have to get legal help so my friend doesn't kick me out of the game I've been working on with him for years now.
Despairing over my lack of career future, can't even hold down a min wage job.
My writing is the only I'm really living for at this point. Money's the only things keeping me from just packing a couple of bags and leaving this fucking hellhole.
I don't want to die. I just want it to stop hurting. I just want to know what it feels like to have a nice home and decent friends and family that aren't insane or treat me like shit.

Attached: 1489641319139.png (800x817, 527K)

ill give you something fancy; cherry blossom vodka.
can i ask a question, are finals based from school to school, state or the same in all of the us?

Attached: cherry.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Somewhere around the end of last year, early this year I met her through other yuppies in town. I see her at her place with those other people once every two, three weeks on a weekend night maybe. When I was doing up in the mountains for a month or so she asked me why I hadn't been around.

I haven't fapped in 72 hours and I'm going fucking CRAZY
I'm so angry and sad and I REALLY want to FUCK something but I have 0 desire to jack off. Hormones are some serious fucking business and I WANT TO FUCKING DIE AAAAAAAAAA

ah you are the rpg user. i suggest have a talk in private with your friend and make him realize what a nagging bitch she is

Attached: wheta.jpg (700x700, 96K)

that doesnt seem quite normal, any kind of disease which could cause it?

Usually it's dependent on the institution. I'm currently in Harvard business for my MBA and my undergrad studies were a chore, but these are a bitch. I just want to get a decent job so I can help my family. I'm a first generation student and I'm fighting to keep my 3.8 GPA so I can get a decent job in New England after graduation. Anyways, thanks for the drink barkeep, I'm going to open a tab and put 's drinks on it.

I'll take a White Russian, barkeep.

How are things going with you?

ok, done, anything else?

here, shitty to be honest but i keep going

Attached: whiteurss.jpg (720x720, 87K)

Yeah, Testosterone. My advice is fap every day and ignore it if it seems like you're getting ED because you're never using that shit anyway. A fap a day keeps the feelings away, you'll go numb and everything hurts less.

I'll take an old fashioned for me and that other user. Anyways enough about me, how are you doing barkeep? Have any good stories to share about yourself or are you like The Master in Shinya shokudo?

Attached: MIDNIGHT-DINER -TOKYO-STORIES.jpg (1120x630, 117K)

Mead for me Opie

I'll take a fireball mr. bartender its been a long day

Attached: 9eff3ce0a6a979ff0da3b87008ee1eea.gif (500x281, 1.16M)

yeah, to be honest i havent been feeling great, i fell for liking a girl again and my whole shitty situation doesnt help, but im used to it

Attached: odlfasc.jpg (720x720, 129K)

Going to pop a quarter in the juke and get this song going: youtube.com/watch?v=Gdztsss1QXk

here, had to look in the basement for this

Attached: mead.jpg (700x420, 105K)

here, whats wrong champ?

Attached: fireball.jpg (205x246, 9K)

I understand that feeling barkeep. Feel for a girl I met here, but she laughed at me because i wasn't some super rich chad and I was only on scholarship money. What happened for you barkeep? This conversation is not one sided I want to hear about you too.

yo bartender, can you genderswap

Attached: 1557778892606.jpg (592x505, 25K)

its a bloomin call centre
flexible
but damn can it be a bore
the only light shining in the darkness is my current oneitis with the deep hearty laugh

man, im just stuck in this hole of a life, with the girl i think i'd have a chance too but as how it ruins my life my social autism will ruin my attempts with her.
im just some guy who's fully secluded from society and its not great

Thanks for the drink. I really actually need one right now, I think.
I've tried confronting him. He just told me how much my negativity stresses everyone out. How 'sour' he and his gf think I am. I make them feel 'a sense of responsibility they don't with other friends'. He told me what he thought I wanted to hear to shut me up and sent me along my way. His gf made me think she was my friend, went out of her way to invite me to hang out, then talked about how depressing I am behind my back.
I live in trash. I spent all afternoon cleaning moldy old food from the counters in the kitchen. Old shrimp and eggshells that've been there a week, the sink overflowing with mugs of curdled coffee. I don't even drink coffee. I can't touch the piles of stuff or my mom will freak out. I never learned how to organize things, anyway. I have nightmares about the hoard 25% of my dreams anymore.
I have no future. Even my writing is unfocused, meandering sword and scorcery shit. I just wanted to make something that doesn't have to end. And it has no marketable appeal.
I think the fact I try at all to be positive is pretty impressive, given my circumstances as a useless NEET that lives in filth. I tried to be cheerful for my friends. Always, I tried. I wasn't strong enough. But I'm just so tired, barkeep. I just want to rest. I'm crying now. God.

Thank you, user. I wish more people were like you.
I wish I was as smart as you. Your family's lucky to have you, no matter what you end up doing.

So I've mustared up the courage to talk to a girl finally and she kept giving signals like she liked me but noooo she'd rather go for some fucking chad with a huge ass beard. Also my dad is going for heart surgery soon and he's been the only one there for me in my childhood up to adulthood, I'm worried user. Just when life started looking up for me again it feels like I gotta go back into this route of self loathing.

no sorry, the people who wear mesh shirts are 2 blocks down the road

Attached: fal.jpg (288x175, 12K)

Call centre huh? I remember working for an insurance call center in my home town. I remember being screamed at for nothing I had control over. "You hit a deer? I'm sorry that happened to you, but you show only collision damage and that's comprehensible damage.... So I'm sorry, but you will be liable for those payments.... *belligerent reeeeing* I'm sorry you feel that way, but you chose not to get that coverage...."

girls go, girls come, when you find the one who can understand you you'll be glad you didnt get with this one.
what kind of surgery?

I only ever get shit for my accent
Or "do you know what time it is?"
>reads clock
"well you should know not to call!"
not like I chose for the office to be open until 9pm...
but you just hang up when you get a twat on the line

Hey barkeep. Keep your head up, you are more than your problems. You are nice enough to do this for all us robots so you are a good guy. Have some faith in yourself and If push comes to shove you will always have at least one person cheering for you, me.

Thanks user. I hope things get better for your family. I only have my foster mother, but she is also getting to that age where dementia is slowly setting in and it's eating me every day inside wondering if I can afford to take care of her.

heart surgery. he has holes literally in his heart

thank you man, its not even a bother to do these threads, i enjoy talking to people.

asd? how old is he?

Got a job interview tomorrow, its a good 30 minute drive to get there. Hopefully all is good.

he's 52

Click just rolled over. Got an alarm, simply hit snooze cause I'll always do it tomorrow.

man that sucks, at least he's young and can recover better than most people who have that kind of surgery

i feel like i already heard this, whats this from?

thanks bartender I'll try to chin up, its just hard since I'm always so pessimistic.

Get me a scotch and coke please
My oneitis is dating my friend now. I've been trying to get over here but I just fucking can't. She's too perfect

here, what makes her so special?

Attached: sccoke.jpg (600x600, 68K)

I'm sorry to hear that's happening to her. I hope things will turn out alright, I wish I could help.

Sorry for dumping too much on you, barkeep. It just all catches up to me more and more.

Thanks
I don't know, just everything about her. Her looks, personality, you know

is she close to you, whats your friend got better han you?

Not anymore, no. My friend is basically chad me. Same blonde hair and blue eyes, but taller and plays sports and is generally stronger.

ahh that sucks, did you feel she could understand you better than other people?

Not really. I just loved being around her

hmm, imagine being in a relationship with her, do you feel she could support you?

My own thoughts mate. Been lurking here for a while though so maybe that?

Ill take a whiskey on the rocks preferably.

I think she could

have you told her your feelings?

yea, not recently of course

what was her reply?
bar

She told me she thought of me has her "best friend" I basically cut it off there

ah friendzoned, i cant do anything for that other than to suggest you to find a less shallow person and offer you a drink on the house

Thanks man, could you get me a white russian?

I'm not the barkeep, but it's healthy to let that poison you are keeping built up out.

Mead will be fine.
Heard any rumors lately?

yeah here's another one. im sorry for whats happening man

Attached: whiteurs2s.jpg (717x720, 109K)

>haven't talked to a particular girl in a week
>we used talk daily, bit the interest must have wained
>whatever
>still kinda miss talking to her, but don't know what to say
>plus the conversations were getting stail

Coffee please, I'm up all night for work

weird, 2 people asking me for a rare drink in the same night.
what kind of rumors?

Yeah. You're hot baby

i feel you,being ghosted sucks, how i lost my crush.
is italian black coffee alright?

Attached: coffeee.jpg (2000x1335, 99K)

missed the drink sorry

Attached: mead.jpg (698x418, 98K)

okay peeps, the bartender is going to sleep see you tomorrow

thanks keep, cheers

Attached: wJH81KEl.jpg (246x246, 7K)

Aye man, give me your hardest tequila.
She's just never coming back, bro.

Thank you, user.
Sometimes it feels like that's all there is in me, though. Just poison, being force-fed.

what it do Imma replace mister barkeep now order up boyz

enjoy my man, this shit will really knock you out cold.

Attached: 53752341_413042886166732_456229378455978709_n.jpg (327x474, 23K)

Ill have a screwdriver to match my irl drink

You guys ever played board game online?
I only mention it cause of OP bringing up web radio. It has this thing where all the players vote on the next song thats played and then everyone listens to the same thing.
I wish there were something similar to that basic idea that we could all use here. Like we'd all vote on a song to listen to and anons could suggest them. Even with the limited system in bgo I still found a lot of great and funny music that way.

coming right up chief!
yeah Ive played some monopoly with a few people online once but the site that use to host the servers crashed, its def a fun time. I also played some scrabble on that same site too bad its been down for ages.

Attached: 55107736eab8ea090fac5ebe-750-750.jpg (750x750, 92K)

what's up new barkeep
I was just about to hop up and start some service, you're a good man.

Could you get me a nice tall From Astoria With Love? I'm really just drinking out of habit at this point, I don't particularly hate anything in my life but it's so dull that even though I'm not suicidal I'm in one of those ruts where I just wouldn't care too much if I was hit by a truck.

Also tfwnogf, the "spread your genes" urge hit really late at about 26 and now I'm feeling how far behind I am, every non-Redditlord who has kids is married by 22 or so it seems.