You fags remember Lia Marie Johnson? Apparently she's hit the drugs hard

You fags remember Lia Marie Johnson? Apparently she's hit the drugs hard
youtube.com/watch?v=vWQ8jmDggQ8

Attached: 1468866728547.jpg (1004x1200, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4Gucn5uRXbg?t=156
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Still would

Oregano

For sure. She's probably hotter now that she's crazy. Imagine her lusting for your cock so bad she starts physically crying from not having your dick

I didn't watch the whole video, but she isn't thaaat fucked up. She wasn't nodding off or anything. Probably just took some normie molly

if their was a ever a proper example for 'coal burner' she would be it
same

What an easy life she has. I both despise her and and want to gf her. Human biology is repulsive

>She's probably hotter now that she's crazy.

she also has STDs and tattoos. And now she smokes meth. She's about to hit the wall hard

She's definitely fucked mentally. Just starts breaking down in tears because some random woman on the street walked past her and didn't ask for her name.
Watch this part for like 30 seconds. She looks like her brain keeps switching gears
youtu.be/4Gucn5uRXbg?t=156
Should be timestamped but if not 2:35

>BPD

probably not originao

You call this shit a mental breakdown? fucking hell you cunts are clueless, I thought r9k was full of drug addicts and mentally ill anons in and out of wards. Clearly I'm on the wrong chan

Attached: 1939574729.jpg (205x246, 5K)

literally my feel when reading this

I wouldn't call it a mental breakdown, just her brain being fried a bit from smoking crack

this. she used drugs and (stupidly) decided to share it with the world. I'm just seeing a girl that's high. big fucking deal

>zoomers watch this shit
this is torturous

Yeah, that looks like meth. She's still hot for now but in a short time her looks are going to go way downhill.

typical. Whats the bet the (((fine bros))) fucked her continually while she worked with them and then threw her to whatever other pedos inhabit LA once they were done?

Attached: 1557670478390.png (368x376, 4K)

>be roastie
>get boyfriend
>boyfriend leaves
>relies on drugs due to the heartbreak
>internet tryhards fawn over you for your "safety"

if only i could save her

i love her
what happened to her, she had a decent career

Attached: lia 11127.jpg (639x467, 45K)

looks like a perfect match for elliot rodger

a young woman who gained fame in a quick amount of time is resorting to drugs to cope with her problems and is on the verge of a mental break? sounds familiar. let us know when she shaves her head.

>what happened to her, she had a decent career
She was coddled and worshipped for her beauty since her birth. Now that her beauty is slightly fading, the coddling is only happening 6 out 7 days. This is devestating for a girl who like Lia.

She's been whoring it up hardcore for years now.

Attached: 1538469122440.webm (640x1136, 1004K)

Damn, I remember so many threads posting Lia pics and hoping for her nudes. We all assumed sooner or later they would appear. All these years later, here it is.

wahhh im a fembot somebody give me attention

There wouldn't happen to be any more of this kind of stuff would there my good user

That is hot. She is going to hit the wall real fast. Right now is the perfect time to fuck

>Do you guys remember some generic whore?

No.

This, based on how malnourished she looks and the "speedy" way she's acting I'd say she's got a meth habit

That cig looks by the way its burning to have drugs in it prob meth

What the actual fuck, I remembered she used to be hot as fuck a couple of years ago. How is it possible for a girl to hit the wall at age 22....

when's real nudes though? you'd think they'd have been distributed already

Now it's here, I wish I hadn't seen it

She's actually way fucking hotter now. I don't know what everyone is going on about.

No she's not, her body sucks now and she looks used up

kek
>fucking economics
>right now it's a bull trap wait till it drops a bit
>then buy buy buy
>then dump asap
maximum profits

She went the way of the typical child star, the story in the mv of her song dna is pretty telling as well, abusive/cheating father gets arrested and leaves her and her mother years later she whores it up at a party and then becomes really aggressive like her dad. The shit that probably went on with the fine jews should go without saying

Attached: lia-marie-johnson-1526969794.jpg (450x338, 32K)

Jesus christ she used to be a 10/10, now she's a 6/10 at best

Meth in a cigarette wouldn't work because you're not supposed to burn meth. When people "smoke" meth they're actually vaporizing it, melting it down, boiling that liquid and then inhaling the vapor.

I remember I had a huge crush on her in middle school from that reaction video series from those jew brothers (not underage, that was just somehow 8 years ago)

When did too start to care about jewtube e celebs ? First it was the Charles faggot and now this. Who fucking cares ? OMG normalfags is doing drugs, what else is new ?

Attached: 1b281b2740dfbc6e1fc18fa4770e2bbb64b1300b3c2f896f3bbb466faaa03d88.gif (450x450, 1.94M)

>too
Completely messed up there. I meant "when did you guys"

that's what I get for phoneposting

You must be new here. Lia has been posted here for years

Getting too much fame as a kid can damage their psyche when their adults