What do you think of my brown girlfriend's delicious, curvy belly?

What do you think of my brown girlfriend's delicious, curvy belly?

Attached: my belly.jpg (3484x1960, 1.33M)

Id live between those thighs
God i wish i were those couch cushions

Not bad but she's too dark and my peepee is soft

Post more you shit, I want to cum on her tummy

Hot but calling her brown turns me off for some reason. I think brown is just an ugly word, with ugly connotations.

I mean it's fucking brown.

Was there a single kid at your preschool whose favorite color was brown?

Smells like mcnuggets and yeast.

7/10.
Would give belly rubs, but only once.

We're both brown. We both love being brown. Not in the sense of having anything against other races but in the sense of being very comfortable in our own skins and finding the physical traits of our own race sexually attractive.

more like strawberry ice cream and fried plantains to be honest.

I love eating her pussy and using her as my pillow. Her belly really does have the most relaxing kind of softness, just the right amount of jiggle. And when we fuck, her softness really is "more cushion for the pushin". It helps that she has a very plump, but tight vagina.

Attached: aftermath.jpg (1920x933, 682K)

id put a huge warm load inside her tummy and then make her trick you into thinking it was yours faggot

trick? this faggot is posting his nasty mulatto on r9k. She would gladly fuck you too, since op is no doubt a cuck.

>we both love being brown
lol i love being white. my skin is so radiant it literally lights up your dark nigger world

This thread belongs on /b/. Get the fuck out, faggot!

Looks like she doesn't have that nice of an ass

Well thanks guys, I feel pretty awesome knowing a bunch of guys think my girl is sexy.

She likes to fuck me because I have a big dick and know how to make her cum multiple times in a row. She showed me her dating profile of guys hitting on her and her either ignoring all of them or just making fun of them. Even when we fight, she always comes running back to me.

Attached: passed out.jpg (2824x1192, 918K)

>more like strawberry ice cream and fried plantains to be honest.
Nigga that fat bitch doesn't even know what a fruit is. She probably smells more like lard and pure cholesterol.

>She likes to fuck me because I have a big dick and know how to make her cum multiple times in a row.
What ever you have to tell yourself cuck. That fat bitch no doubt fuck dudes on the side.

>She showed me her dating profile of guys hitting on her
>She showed me her dating profile
>dating profile
kek, cuck

Attached: 1538679608525.jpg (561x606, 86K)

We both have dating profiles, that are inactive. Given that's how we met.

wuts her name? what race?

Needs a baby in there desu

I miss my brown /lit/ gf so much

Her name is Abby. We met 10 months ago on POF. She's ethnically south asian from Guyana, same as me. We both live in Canada.

If it weren't for birth control my friend, I'd already be a father. Likely twice now.

Tell me about her. My girlfriend and I just enjoy watching shows and movies together, going out sometimes and things like that. Besides all the rampant fucking whenever we get to see each other, of course. Did you really meet someone on Jow Forums?

Those tummy and thighs are top tier boner fuel. She's gorgeous.