Seriously, what is the point of being a wageslave when you can spend your life comfortably as a NEET? I live in Sweden...

Seriously, what is the point of being a wageslave when you can spend your life comfortably as a NEET? I live in Sweden, and here the government gives me 1200 USD a month as welfare for being unemployed. I have no responsibilities, life is great. I get money for free.

Attached: 1471665217919.png (1437x908, 103K)

Making 10 times what you do makes it worth it. Enjoy living as a poorfag for the rest of your life.

>Uh, oh... you forgot the tax-jew.

Enjoy paying taxes while I receive NEETbux wagebitc... I mean, fren.

Attached: 1554470705360.png (551x414, 298K)

1.2k usd isn't enough to sustain my hobby

>I make 10 more than what I need, booya!
It is your life to waste, wagie.

>1200 USD a month
That isn't enough to live comfortably.

Considering that family life is dead, I would say there is effectively no reason to want to be a productive member of society unless you have a desire for many luxury goods and services.

That's after tax, you jealous poorfag. How does it feel to know you will never have any of the things you want in your entire life?

Not everybody lives in sweden

Haha you're getting ripped off as a fellow Swede neet I get 1600 neetbux which is the roof, enjoy your breadcrumb leftovers

>tfw you 10x your neetbux doing arbitrage

Attached: 1557800027109.png (528x321, 157K)

They both suck. Take the monkpill and become a Buddhist monk in Thailand

I'm sitting on five-figures in cash alone, plus NEETbux, plus several hundred oz of precious metals in my room too, I'm literally running out of shit that I want.

So stay salty, and give Shlomo Shekleberg your best, wagebitch.

Attached: 1554421857554.png (409x480, 206K)

Considering that I'm an orphan since I was 16 and completely without a family or friends after I moved out from abusive foster parents, except for Jow Forums, contributing something to someone is the one thing that keeps me going.

>tfw your neetbux is only 750 usd a month

Fuck, currently a NEET in UK, only got 2400 dollars a month when I worked.
Now get 0.

There's no such thing as NEETbux here

>144k after taxes
everyone's a poorfag to you lol

>Seriously, what is the point of being a wageslave when you can spend your life comfortably as a NEET?
can't think of one. but i can't live as a NEET, so i work. i hate it

>I get money for free.
i live in USA we don't' get that

not everyone can get a job making 6 figures. i sure as fuck can't. all people have is suggestions, no guarantee. "go get this degree, get this degree, etc"

How did you learn?
How long have you been doing it?
Most people lose money with this shit so I'm very skeptical about such claims.

Not everyone can or wants to ride the welfare gravy train, Muhammad. In America, most adults have bills, and $1200 a month is not a living wage unless you live in a ranch house in a small town in a mid-Western state.

where are you sir?

>But money is literally IRL score, why would you ever want to limit yourself with it?

Attached: 6F3946C4-B22D-4BFB-8777-18389B7EB40A.jpg (530x698, 69K)

agreed. guess i gotta move to sweden and get my bux

thai people would never let a foreigner faggot join the ranks of monk

Do any of you guys have a yearly check-up to still get benefits ?

I'm on neetbux but live with my parents and i have to do voluntary work so i don't stay at home all day

Because making 3k a week at a cushy sysops job where i sit on my computer and shitpost just like you all day fucking rules.
Remote sysadmin amd devops work is the best robot career.

Du ar alltsa precis som en javla pensionsraddare som gar pa bidrag och svenskar ska jobba hart for dig? Sedan sitta pa Jow Forums och stoltsera, javla bog.

OP might be bragging over his generous swedish government check, but I hope he is aware of the fact that we are heading into another severe recession soon, and he will be competing with half a million rapefugees in the country for a share of that tax money.

Not a single fucker will want to hire him either cause they realize hes a deadbeat when OP gets desperate and do look for a job.

>uh uh but you cant buy twinkies! you have to bend over in order for your life to be accomplished!!!
i hope this is a cope and that you dont actually believe this. unironically good luck, bugman