How do i meet good women?

how do i meet good women?

there are no good women in bars or dating apps

Attached: angry_pepe.jpg (900x900, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2018/10/sexual-partners-and-marital-happiness/573493/
ifstudies.org/blog/counterintuitive-trends-in-the-link-between-premarital-sex-and-marital-stability
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There is though
Orrrrrigi

What the fuck do you mean, unoriginal user?

best try is to look for the ones exactly your age or live near in your city

All the good women I meet turn out to be gay. Probably means I'm a degenerate.

What do you mean by good woman?

I'm no longer sure that you can actively search for them.
I think they just come into your life when it's time.

So if I'm alone

I'm meant to be alone?

This. What the fuck is a good woman and why the fuck would she choose you then.

>there are no good women
PERIOD

fuck women is my life's motto. i've already saved $25k in anticipation for lifelike AI fembots.

A virgin women. Unfortunately for OP they don't exist.

Doesn't cheat on me

I hate every single attention seeking Instagram whore with thousands of followers that I see on dating apps. The app is for dating, not for increasing your fucking follower count.
>I think they just come into your life when it's time.
That's what I thought but after some years I realized that would certainly fail.

Exactly.
Well lad, then you have to put some effort into her not getting dicked by a chad. On the other side, humans in general are garbage so dont bother with them.

How is a virgin girl good? She's much more likely to cheat on you.

That is objectively untrue. The more partners a woman has before marriage, the higher chances of that marriage failing.

My closest girlfriend has been with her partner since they were 15 through e-dating and she constantly tells me about how she thinks about fucking other cock all the time
Especially nigger dick
You just don't get to hear girl talk dead serious

These sources are from a simple Google search, so I guess your friend is a much more accurate portrayal of reality.
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2018/10/sexual-partners-and-marital-happiness/573493/
ifstudies.org/blog/counterintuitive-trends-in-the-link-between-premarital-sex-and-marital-stability

>how do i meet good women?
I would recommend reading if you want to see good women. They are fictional, more or less.

Alternatively, find a bad (all of them) woman with good genetics, impregnate her and take the child away from her to raise her to be a good woman on some isolated island far away from modern civilization.

I understand the statistic exists and acknowledge it, I'm wondering if there's an underlying cause? She talks a lot about how it's been so many years and changing lifestyles and adapting to new challenges would be tiring, maybe it just seems like the easier option and affairs would complicate things. I am genuinely honestly hoping it's joy in fewer partners, though

I don't know dude, I'm in the same boat as you. I give one girl a slight glance and they're visibly repulsed by my face. It could also be my HFA (according to my psychologist I show heavy traits). Just kill me already

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u10.jpg (393x550, 27K)