A thread died for this

>a thread died for this
soo sorry

Attached: 1539016468421.png (396x385, 138K)

Hopefully it was a tranny thread

just like 43% of trannies

Attached: 1556763745368.png (1210x1190, 116K)

On Jow Forums you just killed a tranny or diaperfag thread. That's pretty based.

Hahahaha! Oh you, wonderful faggot. You made my night!

Based OP btfo trannies and jannies

they should all be deleted if you ask me fren :^)

follow my example fren
delete tranwreck threads

Attached: 1557206785851.gif (250x250, 583K)

based user fren encouraging me

Attached: 1556806296496.png (209x203, 72K)

Will do. You are an inspiration and the hero we needed. Who ever you are, I hope you are comfy and safe.

thank yuo fren i am comfy and safe i think
hope u are comfy and safe too
i do this every day

Attached: 1547830001982.jpg (1200x1127, 51K)

this is a subhuman shitskin trying to implicate that shitskins stole my clout and used it to subvert white women on social media into thinking they are gods in a simulation as opposed to worthless trash on welfare, while trying to make us appear as trannys in order to perpetuate and fan the heist of my clout in order to use it to steal and brainwash white women on social media.

actually i'm huwhite last time i checked

Thank you. I am. I will go to sleep now, OP. Jow Forums is better because of you.

good night fren good dreams uuuu

I erased your families from my afterlife and ordered Death to arrange you to get burned in a pit of Hellfire for all eternity

no you didn't you are just another false prophet pretending to be Christ.
Christ will talk to you about this later i'm sure

You rolled a double zero cause you are twice the loser in this life due to the fact that I erased your family from my afterlife

no i rolled dubs because i was right, impersonator

You rolled dubs cause you were in sync with me as I am Kek. You got a pair of zeros due to me indicating the end of your quantum tunnel

you're so far up your own ass you can't see the light, heathen