Hey anonkin. I made a delicious salad just for you

Hey anonkin. I made a delicious salad just for you.

Love,

Femanon x.

Attached: keto.jpg (2560x1920, 1.78M)

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/aeaweKn/acgver20.docx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yikes. Learn to cook.

Wtf bitch, you trying to poison me

That actually looks tasty, not gonna lie
Low carb diet is the way to go

i only eat tomatoes because I can cook away the weird slime inside,
YOU
STUPID
BITCH

lul girl learn how to plate..

what;s wrong with my salad

>raw mushrooms
who the fuck eats them like this

raw mushrooms are delicious. anyway they're not raw, i grilled them for a few moments

WHERE ARE MY NUGGIES AND TENDIES YOU FUCKING DUMB BITCH?

Attached: C25E631F-E69B-456E-9D55-DC079C10FCE7.jpg (1024x768, 82K)

Thanks femanon! I like that it's keto and vegetarian. Can I, erm get some of your speshul milky to go with it? Ily! *nuzzles your necky wecky*

Hey femanon, I made arrangements for you to burn in Hell

Love,

God

Attached: shutterstock_716962249.jpg (620x414, 284K)

>half soft eggs
ah well, thanks for the effort femanon.

Jebus hung out with a prostitute and prevented a woman from being stoned to death for adultery. He was the OG white knight. And that's a good thing. Women can be really kind and deserve our protection, not our contempt.

And I made a drink for you princess :)

Attached: 1557686923951.jpg (400x400, 21K)

I was never a nigger not in this life or the last. Mary didn't know better at the time and her life was spared. Women should know better and do deserve protection and its to keep away from parasitic niggers such as yourself who harbor nothing but malice, sycophancy and disease while trying to placate a false demeanor of friendliness.

I gain no points anywhere saying this stuff on an anonymous imageboard. Not sure what not being a nigger has to do with it. And doesn't christianity belive in only one eternal life? You might wanna read the bible again user.

You know that I am the most influential person on this entire site so you tried attacking me believing it would hurt me and bolster all the thieving niggers who are all trying to steal my clout. You're all con artist scum living on stolen time.

Nothing major, it just looks like a lot of anons here aren't fans of raw/uncooked food. Just a difference in taste, maybe try adding some spinach next time.

You're positively delusional. I have no idea who you are. At least I'm not the one who has apparently never read the bible in his life yet preaches about its contents all day long. Get off this site and get some help user, you come across as a bad Terry Davis impersonator, except only half as intelligent.

>You know that I am the most influential person on this entire site so you tried attacking me believing it would hurt me and bolster all the thieving niggers who are all trying to steal my clout. You're all con artist scum living on stolen time

Attached: 1557667570868.jpg (489x370, 37K)

t-thank you mommy >.

>starts off his rebuttal with a 3 word sentence that is derivative of my world famous +++ sigil

You know exactly who I am as you lurk on Jow Forums to study ways in trying to shill against me in order to scapegoat your shitskins theft of my clout

>roll a 66

You should slit your wrists vertically and horizontally you hellbound faggot

>You know exactly who I am

Yes, I know.. A fucking faggot

Attached: 03p-372-blochcarl-christconsolatornd.jpg (948x1024, 185K)

You're probably trolling, but in case aren't just know that I have no idea what you're talking about and would appreciate some much needed context in the form of links to your past posts from Jow Forums archive sites perhaps or something.

I don't mind rawfoods but why is there dirt all over the mushrooms.

He's a schizophrenic guy who usually posts in letter threads. He believes he's in the truman show and has magical powers and that everyone is talking about him at all times, so he responds to everyone thinking they have insulted him when they don't even know who he is.

Dubs of truth

Onager

thanks. that looks tasty, love
x

>4333

Death to your fake holy spirit and your existence in my creation

>You're probably trolling

You know exactly what I am talking of as you tried to play innocent

I don't post in letter threads and none of what you said is true. I am worth trillions of dollars due to my world famous grimoires that all you shitskins tried to fraudulently rip off to placate yourselves as gods in a simulation as opposed to worthless welfare trash, as you all stalk me to this day to play gatekeeper of the reality of my existence.

>He's a schizophrenic guy who usually posts in letter threads. He believes he's in the truman show and has magical powers and that everyone is talking about him at all times, so he responds to everyone thinking they have insulted him when they don't even know who he is.

PLS tell me this is real

Attached: 9413-250.jpg (250x332, 21K)

Oh I see. Thanks user! Has anyone ever tried to get him to seek for help with his schizophrenia?

It's hard for you to understand but no one has any idea what kind of nonsense you've thought up.

Not sure, I personally think it is a bored idiot playacting. But who can tell the difference?

I've tried to talk sense to him a couple of times, but he's really angry and rude, so I don't bother anymore.

>PLS

Unfortunately its not. I am not schizophrenic or mentally deranged in any capacity.

This is a grimoire that you shills tried ripping off in order to steal from me.

docdroid.net/aeaweKn/acgver20.docx
I erased all your families from my afterlife and made arrangements for you all to burn in a pit of hellfire for all eternity. You should slit your wrists vertically as well as horizontally.

How impressive!
Tell me, is it your left or your right toenail that is itchy right now?

This is not a salad, this is various base ingredients placed next to each other on a plate

>literal discount Terry Davis, down to calling anyone they disapprove of a nigger
Fuggin kek. How can you tell if I'm acting innocent or really just have no fucking clue as to what you're talking about? Are you like Jim Jones or something?

Well at least you tried user. That's all we can really do here in this life.

Neither are cause you don't actually have any magic powers. You got a get cause you are syphoning off of my sync since I am Kek

For starters I am an omniscient entity regarded as Kek which is a detail you shitskins try desperately to cover up

That is a shit salad. Half of it is hard boiled eggs and mushrooms.

Keto? You are a stupid and stinky bitch, I'm vegan.

Oh so does that make me a satan(ia) worshipping moloch-spawn radioactive and bioluminescent individual of African-American heritage who works for the Central Intelligence Agency of the United States of America?

That egg is pretty gross, everything else could use some seasoning but it looks fine

Are you really employed by the CIA?

Crime has gone down in the last few decades thanks to us user.

t. Glow-in-the-Dark CIA Nigger

>have sissy faggot fetish
>wish poeple treated you like a girl but is a fat neckbeard
>find random shit in mommys fridge
>put them on a plate
>>owo so girly and cute
>post it hoping others faggots play along
>other faggots play along

nice

If you actually were a real CIA agent you would know that isn't true since all you niggers have skyrocketed in committing crime these past few months