Be me

>be me
>has gf

and you?

Attached: smugfaceepic.jpg (924x1023, 55K)

It's complicated. My LDR gf hasn't messaged me in 3 days but my real life one is kind of a bitch.

It's bad either way.

>be me
>tall

>and you?
probably going to fap to deer bestiality in the office bathroom for the 8th time

>LDR gf
yuck
>but my real life one (...)
??????????????????????

nice

I love my LDR one but she's in a different country for a year. With strict parents though. Real life gf is just for sexual needs and she's contributing to rent.

are they both aware of this arrangement ?

Real life one knows about LDR one. LDR one thinks I've just got a roomate.

I hope she cheats on you with a nigger, gloater

I'm suspecting that she'll cheat eventually, so it's always good to keep a few side chicks around user.

>be me
>lost virginity to girl that liked me
>gf obsession gone
>focus on own goals and self improvement

i'm doing well op thanks for asking

Damn good for you user. That's my goal.

Me too. Feels good.
But I'm still beta with girls I want to cheat on her with.
WTF, MAN? They said getting a gf would cure me! It's unfair!

Attached: cosmo turning into a mysterious being.png (483x412, 172K)

keep trying man. you can do it. if you're like me and very introverted, then this will cure you of gf brainrot and you can focus on the things that really matter to you

I think that's kind of how it goes for everyone. I was already 19 when I lost mine so really late, but afterward I could understand why the athletes and other guys didn't care much about all those girls they had. You realize sex is nothing special and just focus on yourself.

I have an imaginary gf and she is better than your gf in every way.

>have gf
>fuck other grils too
am i doing it right?

Fuck these cheating scumbags seriously.

You'll think differently once your virginrage is gone, user. Girls aren't very entertaning once you fucked them and you wish you would have turned tables around when you wake up with chlamydia although you were the one being loyal. You kinda carry that with you into future relationships so you'll always have the upper hand when she decides to throw you under the bus. Just helps knowing that you fucked her little sister in the back of your mind when she thinks she can hurt you with ending the relationship.

das it mane

>Honey came in and she caught me red-handed
>Creeping with the girl next door
>Picture this we were both butt naked
>Banging on the bathroom floor
>How could I forget that I had
>Given her an extra key
>All this time she was standing there
>She never took her eyes off me

Yeah well I'd rather have morals and feel good about myself.

my girlfriend has been too busy playing vr chat for the last 3 days to talk to me. Feels bad man :(

Attached: 893B543C-C83B-43BD-A842-0465117C9EF7.jpg (663x523, 366K)

>preemptively fucking people over
why don't you just say fuck it and start stealing from people? you're already down the immoral rabbit hole

>be me
>gf of three years
>actually fiance now
>getting married next year

Attached: IMG-3188.jpg (1130x847, 559K)

>why don't you just say fuck it and start stealing from people?

If I suspect they'll want to borrow money from me in the near future I do so beforehand, yeah. But something small yet still worth over 350$.