Thought having conversation with myself in my head is normal

>Thought having conversation with myself in my head is normal
>Doc told me only schizos do it

Attached: 1522512369762.jpg (604x613, 51K)

What is the difference between thinking and talking to yourself?

Asking yourself questions and then responding to them= schizo

That seems so stupid. I used to think everyone did that and was a regular way to think, but, guess not. I don't understand how normal thinking is supposed to work.

Maybe the box thing is real. Maybe we got would and they didn't, so they think it's abnormal

Stop being underage retards, there's a difference between talking to yourself and actually believing that you're having a conversation with someone else while thinking. Schizos actually feel like the voices are coming from outside them and they can't control what the voices are saying. You rhetorically asking yourselves "Should I fap or nap?" and answering "I think I'll shitpost instead!" has nothing to do with psychosis.

Attached: 1556702696765.jpg (500x499, 73K)

pretty much yeah, there's a huge gap between actually having split personalities and musing in your head. If OPs post was indicative of schizophrenia anyone with an audio-diary would be schizo

Nah. I love to imagine future scenes or conversations with other people while I do manual stuff. It's normal.

Once or twice when I was planning to kill myself I had conversations with a therapist in my head. They were really vivid conversations and the only time I've ever experienced someone in my head talking to me. Weird yet comforting experience.

prepare for your psychotic break

this
I have been in my room listening to powerline sounds for a long time now so be ready and prepare

I do that all the time.

Seems pretty normal to me.

Attached: 72714a89fbd93633d6f372a7114b76d5.jpg (712x540, 33K)

Having an inner monologue where you voice thoughts to yourself is actually abnormal. Most people do not have thoughts at all. Did you miss the entire NPC thing when this study came out?

I do this too.
I would imagine talking to someone about stuff in my head.

Its pretty sad.

Attached: JPEG_20190513_214438.png (720x708, 275K)

I imagine I'm giving a monologue to or talking with someone I know, either someone I know in real life or someone I've heard speak and know their personality. I do this because it lets me 'bounce' my thoughts off specific types of personalities and helps me refine them for myself. I also sometimes monologue to myself in the style of speaking of people I have heard speak.

I've done this my whole life and I do it a lot.

Attached: 1524074250799.jpg (960x924, 189K)

This is happening nearly constantly and I'm not schizo. Get a better doctor.

prepare for your psychotic break niggrer

can someone explain their experiences with a psychotic break

Attached: 4353463223.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

No way dude, that's critical thinking. Asking questions is a way of thinking for yourself.

Thats what every schizo thinks

full of shit
lonelyness eventually drives you to that it isn't psychosis if you don't actually hear voices

>contemplating
>a mental illness

its like people in authority WANT you to be an NPC

what's the box thing? original

He doesn't want you thinking for yourself.