Can I get a Misandry/Male Hate thread going?

Can I get a Misandry/Male Hate thread going?

Post media of men being subhuman, share stories of how you have been wronged by filthy scrotoids.

Attached: 1555299951758.jpg (640x1017, 112K)

"They're sending people that have a lot of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."
-Donald Trump

blixblooxdayofrope4men

Attached: 1555500320978.jpg (848x1061, 136K)

Die in a car crash you stupid kike

l'm sorry you've been hurt, fembots.

>Can I get a Misandry/Male Hate thread going?

Fuck off roast
tits or gtfo

eradicatepenilemenace

Attached: 1551935247917.jpg (807x1050, 287K)

Why do men hate small animals?

Attached: 1555371207957.jpg (640x452, 68K)

Geld all pedos

Attached: 1552265623174.jpg (750x1003, 95K)

hang scrotes

Attached: 1552618833714.png (642x166, 17K)

>Girl pretenting to be older to fuck even older dude

Sounds about roast

evilxy

Attached: 1553209690585.png (825x825, 176K)

evil in the heart of males

Attached: 1553707591118.jpg (750x1171, 98K)

scotes have no empathy

Attached: 1553815895996.jpg (640x1042, 143K)

eliminate male

Attached: 1554059909130.jpg (563x748, 52K)

Yes, both a white boy and a Mexican beat a woman to death but let's blame the Mexican only because they can never do wrong. The white boy was just a mentally ill lone wolf but the Mexican was an evil gang member illegal alien cartel thug out for blood. You can tell by his name, it's Spanish.

Are all males pedophiles?

Attached: 1549356226845.jpg (670x772, 198K)

>That creature
>White

dios mios

I got a laugh out of that keep it up OP

You think that guy is white, you must be joking.
Maybe he's 56% white.
He's definitely a mutt.

Are they all rapists?

Attached: 1555975820221.jpg (640x1061, 99K)

Imagine getting topped by the one on the left hnnnng

According to men your clothes can make you deserve rape

Attached: 1549461662065.jpg (427x1199, 130K)

"Learn to take a compliment user!"

Attached: 1549568476665.png (494x528, 238K)

They are foul and act only in self interest

Attached: 1549582835734.jpg (1111x494, 113K)

scum scum scum scum

Attached: 1549676915201.png (656x215, 57K)

All makes are attracted to girls who have begun mensuration.
That is how nature works.
From a science point of view, once you're able to reproduce you're an adult.
You have adult sexual organs.
It's only in recent history we allow adolescence into early thirties.

To scrotoids any abuse is your fault, and any accomplishment you make is theirs

Attached: 1549851209108.jpg (999x646, 178K)

Protect little sisters, mandatory gelding for any male

Attached: 1550001709148.png (827x74, 28K)

No it didn't make you deserve rape, but you are definitely going to push the boundaries of the self control of men.
You don't flaunt a steak in front of a starving Lion, that's just retarded.
Most men don't have sex often or at all and do they're not being satiated, they are hungry.
Stop acting like men are 100% to blame when you look like you're wearing lingerie.

No we are not. Jesus christ. Do you really see a 13 year old outside and think "damn she's sexy"?

Corpses, animals, children, men stop at nothing.

Attached: 1550201176770.jpg (1500x1500, 620K)

She must have been hot

That would depend on how far along she is.
My mother didn't get her period till she was 17.
She was embarrassed that she got it so late.
If that 13 year old isn't well developed I would see her as attractive.
If she had large breasts and butt, then yes I would.

depraved soulless

Attached: 1550280759358.jpg (1061x512, 154K)

Rapists are 100% to be blamed for rape. A woman can go naked outside and that doesnt mean that she is giving someone permission to rape. Also men usually go for victims that look weak and like they cant defend themselves, not the people that they find hot.
If clothes are the problem why do children, the shy girls, old women, boys, people at workplaces and similar get raped?

Men who masturbate to these things are full of anger.
I've heard of women who have done equally it worse.
Women usually get men to do their dirty work and don't get their hands bloodied.
Women will lie and let someone because of it.

Why are they so violent and disgusting?

Attached: christopher-watts-killed-pregnant-wife.jpg (1280x720, 281K)

Don't have male children

Attached: 1550713708616.jpg (1080x2257, 333K)

Poe's Law is strong in this thread

Men are able to fetishize everything.
It's easy access that makes them take the opportunity.
If a woman was to walk outside naked with only one man around she is asking for trouble.
The feeling of lust is probably similar to how a woman feels about buying shoes, I have to have them.
It's hard to fight impulses.

>I am such a good person why doesn't she date MEEEE
>doesn't call cops or offer any help or support

Attached: 1551416009718.png (345x344, 108K)

>The feeling of lust is probably similar to how a woman feels about buying shoes, I have to have them
Lets say your analogy is accurate.
A woman will not steal those shoes, she will buy them. She will save money or work for them. A man will just take what he thinks he's entitled to.

Rapists rape because they have a sick need for domination, not because they think the person is attractive.

A person that is capable of empathy and has morals would never rape.

It's because women selected men to be violent over generations of reproduction.
Men who aren't violent don't bring home game to eat.
Men who aren't violent can't protect against those who are.
Violence wins out because it is beneficial.
That picture you posted is probably another case of the wife filling for divorce and talking everything from him including his kids.
So the man kills the kids in front of her to be sadistic or he kills them after he kills her as a mercy.

Yeah but theres such a thing as common sense. Morals and empathy too. The human society doesnt work on people doing things tht animals would do.

A woman would charge up credit cards and then find some guy to unload her debt into.
My mother would forge my father's checks all the time when I was younger and she would run up credit cards.
Eventually he couldn't pay them anyone and just let her credit score tank.
He had to take her name off of everything a debt collector could claim.

I guess we're lucky that the male genes are dying out.

>my mother
Well i should have expected this.

Do you really think that thats the average woman? The case with your mother happens but its not common. Normal women are financially responsible.

I wonder how scrotes would excuse this?

Attached: CastroWiki.png (350x549, 160K)

Human society doesn't always work, allot la lot of people as you know die cruel deaths and from unusual diseases.
None of this is how it should be, but how it is.
Society is driven by impulses, eat, sleep, fuck.
Take away the carrot and the horse will need a whip.
Don't let your idealism blind you to reality.

You are upset by this man not calling the police or offering support but if he did, he would likely be laughed at as a "white-knight".

You guys are never happy no matter what third-parties do, whether it be stand by or try to help. Maybe if third-wave feminism didn't shame men for defending "muh independent and liberated woman", men wouldn't be hesitant to speak up.

Given those political circumstances, why would a man have any reason to defend you?

Furthermore, is it worth it to save you? What if the abusive man has a weapon? A firearm, perhaps? Is it worth dying to save a woman who might not even appreciate it if they were actually saved? Human nature is a cruel mechanic of our species. When it comes down to the raw reality of things, individual survival is priority over others.

Attached: maslow-5.jpg (900x670, 103K)

That is true but it doesnt excuse all the horrible crimes men commit. This bullshit wont stop unless we teach boys that they dont have to be dominant/violent and that boys and girls are equal and deserve equal things.

Normal men aren't rapists either.
I'm 25 and I've never had sex and I've never kissed a girl.
I want to but I'm too afraid to touch females.
It's to there point that I feel uncomfortable if they touch me.

Attached: 1482649289424.jpg (231x218, 11K)

Men are the reason why women are broke. Women become shit because they meet ugly disgusting men that ruin them.

We need to submit to women as atonement for the sins of our gender.

Jesus christ. If you see a person in danger (heard them or whatever) you help. He ignored her on purpose. Out of spite.
Ignoring the crime is like supporting it.

I agree. Thank god. But the amount of men that support the rapists and blame the women for getting raped is terrifying.

>men commit more crime because of higher t levels
>t levels also different among races
way to be a racist cunt, amigo.

If he was too help her he would have to ask her permission first.
Some people are ok with the abuse and we as outside observers can't make her decisions for her.
It's not right to impose your will on others, she may end up resenting you for getting her boyfriend arrested, she may have her own plan of how to deal with it.

I was agreeing with stuff in this thread until this was posted :/

How is this racist? Did you reply do a wrong post?

Men try to shove discomfort into every aspect of women's life

Attached: 1549382395080.png (471x730, 302K)

a man incapable of doing good for the sake of doing good

Attached: 1551557716614.png (811x98, 14K)

When I say that when shouldn't wear revealing clothing in not during the rapists.
When I hear about rape it makes me sick to my stomach.
I'm simply trying to offer advice to women who don't understand how sexually charged men are. Women don't have the same sex drives as men and they shouldn't ignore the facts.
Just because a woman might think that walking around naked shouldn't be enticing to men that doesn't mean men aren't raging with hormones.
>Don't tell me not to wear red, tell bulls not to charge at red things

implying that there is a difference between man and women IS a shortstep from racism, ok. It's the neonazi strategy, you are crypto nazi.

This is satire? Ok then.

Incapable of love.
eridicatexy

Attached: 1551632020144(1).jpg (3988x2516, 1.84M)

How many women do you know of that do good for the sake of doing good, or do they do good to be know for their deeds?
Do not left your left hand know what your tight hand is doing.
When you give, give in secret.
When you do good works, humble yourself.
If you help someone, don't post it to social media for approval from others, it should be enough that you know that you did good.

A man can be extremely sexually attracted to a woman and still not rape her. The majority of men is capable of self control and dont feel the need to hurt women. Rape is always about power, not lust.

Also fun fact: bulls are actually color blind, they cant see red like the rest of cattle.

no this is the truth go back to pol with this racist drivel

This post is dumb and is blatantly denying evolution.

Fathers don't even love their own daughters.

Attached: 1532210037826.jpg (789x1246, 379K)

So... Who?

He killed his wife and 5 and 3 year old because he couldnt resist eating out and smelling his jewess mistresses ass (not joking)

Depraved XYs

Attached: 1532210422062.jpg (702x988, 245K)

>How many women do you know of that do good for the sake of doing good, or do they do good to be know for their deeds?
>keeps talking about how people do good things in secret
Was this against women or for them?

Why? What is there to gain? There is no other reason to help her rather than getting virtue-signaling points in the eyes of people that hear about it. I know her ignored out of spite but as cruel as that is to say, that's her problem.

It is not men's job to be at a woman's call whenever she is in distress. Y'all fought to be equal and a lot of men are seen as worthless and only cared for when someone needs our help. It is a toxic position to be in and quite frankly, as a man, I am tired of it.

All the times that I have been mocked and ridiculed by women for my lesser physique and only being "popular" when some girl needed homework answers in high-school, I have learned that women don't care about me unless they directly stand to benefit in the moment. If they want to be individualistic and hedonistic, so can men. Collectivism is a fool's philosophy. It is dead in the West.

I would ignore it too. If you want men to learn to not have to be dominant and aggressive, that also includes teaching them that they don't not have to be the saviors of women wherever they go.

Why do women rape?
Is it for power?

I get it. Incels post threads like this about women. Good meme.

He killed them because he had no empathy or morals.

Did you see the police cams with him? Hes an idiot.

This was against a portion of women who do good things to get likes.
I'm not falling for your bait, I won't say all women are the same.

I bet this thread was started by a lesbian.
Bad men exist because of trauma induced by bad mothers.

Attached: single_momcrime_.jpg (1024x1024, 169K)

actual no empathy autist here
if you're not a complete subhuman when you hear a woman get beaten up you call the fucking cops instead of typing your bs incel theory

Pretty sure it is. But women mostly rape their partners and men they are dating or trying to date.

Attached: victimization.png (602x503, 14K)

It wasnt bait. Are you saing that doing good things for likes is a female thing? Men do it all the time. This is not a gendered problem. Everyone does this.

I mean I am not an Incel but you can cry and use that term all you want. Society as a whole sucks, not just women.

It's absolutely none of my business what happens to other people. They never cared about me. Woman OR man.

Lmao. This is hilarious though.

Rape is still rape whether you know them or not.
Or is it acceptable for me to take a women by force that I already know?
I'm not sure why you brought up that bit of information about being personal with their victims.
If when rape men they want to be with is it still about power? Would a women start saying a man who has just raped her?
What do female rapists hope to achieve by raping a man?

Men make everything about themselves.

Attached: 1518040756911.jpg (1200x1194, 168K)

No it's not a gender thing.
However, are you saying that men should only have flaws that aren't exclusive to men?
That both men and women should be equally as evil?

This isn't a gender thing, this is a people thing.

More like equally not evil. All flaws exclusive to one gender should be eradicated and then we should all work on getting rid of the flaws all of us have.
Work on yourself first.

Based hebe and a man of true words.

Men hate children

Attached: 1513552907918.png (911x507, 436K)

>women do most of the domestic spending
>men do most of the earning
So yeah chances are she isn't using only her money.

All any of this proves is how living in a liberal and free society isn't good for men or women. Structure and regimented existence is needed for all. Men become destructive to others, women become destructive to society at large. Its just not good.

Little boys, little girls, men hurt all.

Attached: 1513551023961.png (921x754, 881K)

weird how thread sounds a bit murder obsessed, misogyny threads sure are different.

>blaming the single mother raising her kid to the best of her ability
>not blaming the piece of shit male who left the mom to raise the kid on her own
Typical moid.

A sillier image to cheer up femanons.

Attached: 1513722343260.png (500x500, 220K)