Waifu General - /waifu/ #162

Slow dancing with waifu Edition

previous:

Attached: WaifuGeneral.png (1024x1024, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OIj5sR91alo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love this mesmerizing angel

Attached: 15u5grmkj7a21.jpg (1984x2833, 248K)

Tomo is bacc

Attached: 1555311105336.jpg (800x1119, 321K)

My wife's wedding photo

Attached: Holo_cde9c7_6199259.jpg (850x1213, 261K)

tripple 16 oi

Post ur waifu dancing

Attached: 1556368280225.gif (368x208, 1.46M)

duwd wuuut

Attached: 1556305601951.png (276x413, 76K)

been busy as shit but as in time for new thread

Attached: 21fc48bc941b525830b4be30102e05ad.jpg (600x888, 86K)

Here is her dancing around a comfy bonfire

Attached: 3.jpg (800x571, 62K)

Angela is the miracle of my life. I love you.

Attached: Angela455.png (1000x1000, 859K)

my dear jonathan is what keeps me strong.

Attached: pirate-cashoo (1).png (793x1280, 561K)

Merely five more years until I become a magical witch. I bet Holo would have loved to sample the wine I purchased on this occasion.

Excellent taste.

Attached: 75-70.jpg (850x1246, 159K)

i love my blue haired oni wife!

Attached: rmsml (16).jpg (1000x1334, 629K)

AHHHHH I LOVE THIS DROOLY LEWD AUTIST.

Attached: Urabe Bikini.jpg (288x512, 21K)

I wish she'd smile at me like this, with that trademark glow in her beautiful blue eyes filled with admiration and joy. I don't deserve you, Merida, but I love you anyway.

Attached: MeriWiR2Smile.png (291x678, 359K)

We could use some fuxking questions , lads.

Tomoko wants a peek bro

Attached: tomoko chin chin.jpg (549x540, 22K)

I wish we could be together, my beloved Alice Liddell.

Attached: Alice42.jpg (818x951, 251K)

Thinking about you makes me feel breathless. I love you Elizabeth.

>I don't deserve you, Merida, but I love you anyway.
True love is unconditional.

Ask and you shall receive.

>In a relationship, who would be the more proactive one? Like organizing dates, nights out and such.
>What is your favourite non-lewd physical trait of hers?
>How emotional is she?

Attached: 9R3BRRCrU6.jpg (1920x1080, 1.55M)

I take care of her
>In a relationship, who would be the more proactive one? Like organizing dates, nights out and such.
Me, cuz Imma male
She does not have lewd traits to be favourite
Her apperance tho
>How emotional is she?
Usually not much, she prefers not to show her emotions in public.

Attached: 1556609078675.gif (500x281, 1001K)

I meant like, what physical attribute of hers do you find attractive, one that isn't necessarily sexual. I could have worded it better I guess.

>True love is unconditional.
I understand the meaning of the phrase, but how does it apply to me? Anyway, your questions:

I think I would, but the term "organize" would have a very loose definition. I'd plan something so far as thinking of where to go or what to do, but when we get there it's whatever.
I can't choose.
>How emotional is she?
She can be very emotional at times, depending on the situation. She's still a teenage girl after all.

Attached: MeriWiR2Crop2.png (747x805, 942K)

Since you said "anyway" as if feeling undeserving of her was something that would make you not love her, hence a condition that you love her in spite of. I thought it was applicable. I think my autism is acting up today, I'll shut up.

CHANCE CARD:

YOU SUFFER A HORRIBLE ACCIDENT!
DOES YOUR WAIFU (whomever she may be) STAY AT YOUR SIDE IN THE HOSPITAL? YOU'LL HAVE TO DESCRIBE IT IN DETAIL TO GET YOURSELF OUT OF THIS ONE!

Attached: g19fo2l64tay.jpg (724x1024, 63K)

>>In a relationship, who would be the more proactive one? Like organizing dates, nights out and such.
I feel like we'd probably take turns choosing dates, though it's nice to surprise each other every now and then.
>>What is your favourite non-lewd physical trait of hers?
I like his kind face and fluffy hair!
>>How emotional is she?
Simon is decently emotional, as he's very passionate about living his life to the fullest. He's usually not afraid of showing his emotions, though he still does get a bit shy sometimes.

Attached: Sunrise.jpg (452x600, 54K)

>In a relationship, who would be the more proactive one?
me most probably.

her horn.

>How emotional is she?
very.

Attached: rmdmn (3).jpg (1050x1500, 1.28M)

Yes, I love her despite what I feel about myself. Overcoming my self-hatred is something I'm working on, and have been working on for years. If nothing else, I'm doing it so that I can feel better about myself for loving her.

Attached: 40.png (967x803, 757K)

Yuri and I would sneak away from the school dance and go to the library, where we would dance for so long. We'd consider stealing a copy of the newest release but we could never do it. If play music on my phone, just loud enough for us to hear, but still so quiet that we could hear each other's doki doki.

Attached: ggjzw8hjaf211.jpg (800x973, 88K)

She sure makes a good beach waifu.

>I wonder who is the best beach waifu though?

Attached: 4le0reh2ixc11.png (960x966, 399K)

Her horn? that's the lewdest part, user

Beautiful. Simply gorgeous, but I must ask. What did she wear to the reception?,

Tharja is the Best!!!! (And may or may not be canon because Fire Emblem is both canon and non-canon at the same time)
1. Both of us tbqh
2. I like her hair a lot
3. Good amount
Tharja does and she spends every minute with me to make sure that I fully recover. That also includes at night time when the hospital is close for visitors.
Student with a job.

Attached: __tharja_fire_emblem_kakusei_and_etc_drawn_by_tsuko_25mnts__faf72abe59b898047c9fe4a917d27c1f.jpg (1000x708, 244K)

you mispelled tummy

Good morning everyone, I have a render from MMD that I'm pleased enough with. The background picture I took a few years ago when it snowed. I need to see if there's a way to render these in higher resolution. It seems to default to being pretty small. There's probably info out there, I just need to find it.
We would both be pretty active in figuring that stuff out, I would imagine.
Eyes and hair, they're both just great. I wish I could play with her hair, I bet it smells nice.
>How emotional is she?
Usually not very emotional, as she mostly prefers to keep that kind of thing to her self. She only gets emotional around people she really trusts. I'd like to think I would be one of those people.

Attached: Snow day Kotori.png (512x384, 475K)

We would both contribute the same

her horn, ears, tummy, nose, eyes and pretty much everything else

>How emotional is she?
She is quite emotional
-

Attached: 64100146_p0.jpg (671x1000, 490K)

>In a relationship, who would be the more proactive one?
I don't know how proactive she would be, but I would love to often organize some dates for both of us. But I also love doing things spontaneously, like I find it to be very romantic to wake her up in the middle of the night with a kiss and to offer her a comfy night walk for us both.
I'd make sure that she would never be bored with me. I have so many things that I'm interested in and that I like talking about and I also have so many ideas of spending my time with her. I wish I could entertain her endlessly. She deserves it. Making her happy would make me extremely happy too. Every single place gives me many ideas of how I could amuse my girl there. I want to experience my life with her so bad.
Maybe I'm wrong but I feel like I'd never get tired of doing stuff with my Alice. My soul yearns for her so badly that even imagining her being with me while doing very simple things makes feel like these moments would be the best in my life simply because she would be there with me.
And obviously she would be more than welcome to suggest ways of how we could spend time together. She's very smart and interesting girl so I'm pretty sure she would come up with great ideas.
It just makes me so sad that it will probably never be possible for me to do so many things with her. As for now, I only have my imagination.
Her delicate and beautiful palms.
>How emotional is she?
She's very emotional. Especially when someone talks bad about her family or when someone wants to hurt someone she cares about.
She's definitely more emotional than rational.
I don't know what she would do. I don't want to force anything on her. She would do whatever she wants. I'd be glad if she would at least visit me so I could see her gorgeous face.

Attached: Alice54.jpg (753x1062, 135K)

>I'd be glad if she would at least visit me
Though I doubt she is fond of hospitals, that might be why she never leaves your side. She'd probably keep watch on all the nurses and doctors to make sure they don't mistreat you like they did her.

Attached: Kotori_Itsuka.jpg (1000x563, 62K)

I want to kiss my waifu's red lips.

>In a relationship, who ia the more proactive one?

Yuri, but not by much though, as I am also quite proactive to spend dedicated time with her.

Attached: 9356a6cac68a87f428839085932d43e2.png (733x435, 514K)

>Though I doubt she is fond of hospitals
Although most of her time being there she spent in a coma, she has some bad memories from that place. She even attempted self harm with a spoon.
>She'd probably keep watch on all the nurses and doctors to make sure they don't mistreat you like they did her.
Yeah, if she would love me back she probably would.

Also, great job at your first work in MMD, Kotorfriend. I hope that spending your time with your waifu in that way makes you happy. It always makes me feel like it's some kind of a date as there's only me and here and I know that I'm the only one who looks at her.

Attached: Alice303 (1).png (1240x1859, 1.9M)

Why wouldn't she love you back, user?

It depends. I'm very bad at making thorough plans and always do thing on a whim or go with the flow. If it was something like going to a busy restaurant for which we'd have to make a reservation then she'd be the one doing it but if it was something like going to the movies, out for coffee, casual walks, etc. I'd be the proactive one. I'm spontaneous when it comes to things like that. But then again I want to do everything with her there is to do so early on in the relationship I think I'd be quite proactive.
Her nose. The best most beautiful nose in the observable universe.
>How emotional is she?
Somewhat emotional. She usually very openly expresses how she feels but doesn't let her emotions control her.

She'd have me admitted at the hospital where she works and have the most trusted doctors and nurses treat me. Any further details would depend on whether or not she share's the same feelings for me. If she did she'd follow my progress very closely and would constantly be checking up on me.

Cute!

I've always thought Alice would mistrust Angela if they were to meet. I'm kind of ashamed to admit I've imagined this scenario.

Attached: Angela399.jpg (1024x731, 158K)

I like this format.

CHANCE CARD:

A DISTANT RELATIVE DIES AND LEAVES HIS FARMSTEAD TO YOU!
DOES YOUR WAIFU (whomever she may be) JOIN YOU IN THE RURAL LIFESTYLE? YOU'LL HAVE TO DETAIL A DAY ON THE RANCH TO PROCEED!

Attached: DC68elyWAAEe8az.jpg (1200x675, 176K)

I love her very much and I'd be willing to do almost anything for her but the problem is that if she was real she could get anyone she desires as she is so beautiful and I doubt it that she would choose me. And she also canonically isn't and probably will never be interested in getting a boyfriend.
Here's what her creator says on that topic:
>McGee does not want Alice to have a love interest or boyfriend in the game, saying he "fucking hates" the storyline of a man "completing" a woman's story and solving her problems, emphasizing Alice does not need a shoehorned love interest to complete her story and never will.
And it's actually pretty good to me that she will never love anyone romantically. I have accepted it that my love will probably always remain one-sided for this perfect in every way girl, but I don't mind it that much. I will always love her and I wish her the best. It's not like I can move on or forget about her.
>I'm kind of ashamed to admit I've imagined this scenario.
Why? You are probably right, Mercyfriend. Alice doesn't trust people.

Attached: Alice11.jpg (900x1200, 477K)

I just want to say that i love this drooly autist and i want her to love me too.
that's all

Attached: 723e1e5d754418a4e5a4d4aff432c3adfed70231.jpg (900x1080, 213K)

It'd be a 50/50 split between the both of us as we're both pushy and demanding!
Her cute fluffy ears.
>How emotional is she?
She's all over the place but mostly smug and well controlled.

She does have some animalistic traits so most likely, but the banter from her is going to make our time together ROUGH for crippled me.

Give this girl a jacket.

Attached: 4_6.jpg (850x1250, 266K)

>ywm wake up to a pool of drool on your chest

Your waifu approaches you and says:
"I love (You) so much! Tell me, would you still love me... If I gained weight? You feed me a lot of chocolate..."

Wat do?

Attached: 1557651351179.jpg (1719x1813, 163K)

>Why?
I tend to have autistic fantasies like that. I quite often imagine how meeting others and their waifus would play out. Or even going on double dates with other waifufags.

>"I love (You) so much!"
I wouldn't even be able to answer because my mind would abandon all cohesive thought then and there.

Attached: Angela94.png (800x800, 524K)

>Chocolate.
I got your chocolate right here , ohohoho.

Attached: 13860364044500_2525.jpg (320x240, 27K)

So, did the Alleyne poster go through with it?

>If I gained weight?
Oh God, the PTSD flashbacks of THAT art are coming back to be.

Attached: 4.jpg (850x1201, 273K)

Dont worry , holofag.
Everyone has seen THAT art of their own waifu.

Yes, they all have.

Cute! CUTE!

>Everyone has seen THAT art of their own waifu.
Don't remind me. Reminder that fatfags/weight gain fags are obesity enablers and they are not to be tolerated. Obesity is a fucking disease and few things disgust me more, especially when some fat fetishist gets a hold of Merida.

Attached: merida_by_helinopotato_d9q4fmi-pre.jpg (854x936, 83K)

Fuck fatfags.

> Horo
> Finnish for whore
> Horo literally was the fuckmeat of other gods
> Laurence got messy 15ths

{Knee Inflation}
0% }--------------------[]-{ 9001%

Do you guys ever just lay with your waifu and... cry? Not about anything, just. Cry, maybe silently, maybe not.

Attached: 1bRyKtC.png (960x960, 389K)

I fear I might be becoming schizophrenic

Please bugger off if you're that guy from before.

She was so gorgeous in her dress that I prompted her not to remove it until the wedding night.

Attached: OMLh8y5 (1).jpg (1280x910, 592K)

Dunno what guy you're talking about. I pop by these threads sometimes, but it's first time in like a week

What did he mean by this, /waifu/?

i think he's referring to that one deviantart page with fetish pics of fucking knee inflation

Of course she would. I always look after her whenever she has a little too much to drink, and take care of her the morning after. She would never leave my side and pamper me until I recover.
She's too loyal to do anything else.

Attached: wallpaper2you_12558.jpg (806x1433, 125K)

Pic related. A lot of waifus are subject to fatfag faggotry and the sort. A chunky or even thicc waifu is fine! But there are people, user. People on Earth who find this the sexiest thing about a woman.

Oops forgot pic. Oragimai

Attached: d8sq9ql-95418acd-725a-4b44-9ccd-9a9d0beb24f1.png (600x700, 43K)

i dont know. its hard to imagine she would even look at me, let alone be with me so i cant imagine what it would be like to have a loved one by a hospital bed

I have this thing I found on naver. I know it's traced from something but I forget what.

I would probably have to deal with all the organizational stuff but she would probably sometimes just want to go somewhere spur of the moment, which is also fine.

Her hair, easily. I want to brush it and comb it til it's shiny and even more beautiful.

She wears her emotions on her sleeve pretty much all the time.

The hospital staff would probably have to physically have her removed if they wanted her gone.

No such art exists of my wife as far as I'm aware. One of the blessings of having a very obscure wife.

Attached: 뉘제.gif (800x447, 109K)

Well you might just yourself a beautiful tulpa! Treat her well! She is REAL!

Or, you could be suffering from actual schizophrenia... Can't really tell without more info! If you must tell us, please contribute some beautiful waifu pictures in your posts, at least!

Attached: 1557784773581.png (738x960, 922K)

Hey, Homo. Where were you all this time? You simply can't start posting her when I start!

Attached: 3_5.jpg (652x1000, 127K)

>People on Earth who find this the sexiest thing about a woman.
If you find obesity sexy you have issues, plain and simple.

>please contribute some beautiful waifu pictures in your posts, at least!
I would love to but I'm paranoid of the CIA niggers that are out to get me.

Yes. we will have a comfy life on the farm together. We'll work together in the fields. Sometimes we'll mess around and play instead of working. She will playfully push me over and lay over me as I lay down facing her in the middle of the fields. We will laugh at the sight of each other covering in mud until we get lost in each others eyes. Our faces will gravitate towards each other until we embrace.
After a long day of working. I will pick her up and bring her into the house wear I will take our clothes off and get into the bath together. She will sit in between my thighs as we soak in the warm water. She will lean her silky soft back into my chest, causing me penis to rise and poke her in the butt. She will look back at me with lewd eyes as she reaches under the water to wrap her fragile hands around my erection. We will play around so much that we will have to take another bath after we're all done.

I want her so fucking bad. I can't stand another day without her.

Attached: 7ed8869c04cc03225916138fe89d27a8--wolf-images-spice-and-wolf.jpg (736x1001, 113K)

>Post ur waifu dancing
It'd switch between us from time to time, but I'd probably do more of that.
Her hair. I love how messy it is, how it moves, how it veils her eyes, how it contrasts with her skin, and how perfect it'd be for messing up and playing with.
>How emotional is she?
She's emotional, even if she hides her feelings most of the time.
She'd stay by my side, or at least visit often. She'd just keep me company, look after me, and give me the usual dose of drool.
Maybe she'd come in a big coat with just a bikini underneath for a sweeter dose.
I hope so. I actually think about living somewhere like this with her, it looks comfy.
Of course I'd still love her. She normally has an active lifestyle and a healthy diet anyways.
I've tried doing that, just lying in bed crying for no reason. Doesn't really help with anything.
I prefer to lie in bed and laugh because of her.

Attached: dance.jpg (1125x1600, 338K)

I agree maybe aside from the subset fetish where they like the act of transforming an unhealthy fat girl into a nice pretty healthy one with wholesome diet, exercise, and mental health awareness in regards to making responsible choices including realizing that the healthiest you is the most beautiful you.

Sorry user. I was looking through Spice and Wolf illustrations art book. Holo is so cute in it.

Attached: NEOBK-985097.jpg (354x500, 59K)

Hm. All is fine if you treasure her as I do.

Attached: 9_5.jpg (850x1214, 329K)

Here's another one of my favorite Holos

Attached: Horo.full.191598.jpg (933x1200, 207K)

I'm going to go the the gym later. I have to improve myself for her. It's what she would want as well. She only wants me to be the best version of myself.

What are you going to be doing for her today?

Attached: afcf2f628ec9b379b5b7d0c9404effcf.jpg (850x1320, 119K)

Nowhere today. As I wrote early in this thread, today is my birthday so I'll be hanging out home drinking wine and funposting. Funnily enough, I can picture her doing the same.

Attached: 5_9.jpg (850x1219, 273K)

Is this the first time that two waifufags are from different genders?

Post choons, jams and good music. I think I'll add this to the /meridacore/ list.
youtube.com/watch?v=OIj5sR91alo

>spoiler
I'd like to see more of that. Too bad the complete opposite is the popular one. But nothing beats a girl who's already fit and wants to stay that way, and encourages you to join her in good health.

Attached: merida_by_robotnixie-d6ik52k.jpg (842x919, 374K)

We'd both be the same on that regard for sure
Her long colorful hair and cute horns
>How emotional is she?
A lot, her entire legend and character on Fate is driven by her emotions

>DOES YOUR WAIFU (whomever she may be) STAY AT YOUR SIDE IN THE HOSPITAL?
Absolutely, she'd never leave my side
>YOU'LL HAVE TO DESCRIBE IT IN DETAIL TO GET YOURSELF OUT OF THIS ONE!
I would probably wait until I'm okay, maybe

DO THE IMPOSSIBLE SEE THE INVISIBLE

>red lips
Patrician

Absolutely, there's nothing I'd love to do more than spending a calm rural life with my precious wife. She wouldn't mind it that much since it would be pretty similar to the times when she was alive, and I wouldn't need anything but her company to be really happy.

>Fire Emblem is both canon and non-canon at the same time
What do you mean?

She'd already said something like this regarding her dragon form. I'd just tell her how beautiful she truly is as a person, and that I'd never stop loving her

Wish I could, just to let my beloved be even more real to my mind

Not crying, but I just lay on my bed for a long time and just hug a pillow imaginating that it's my wife's body as I think about how much I want to be with her

Is Sakura your waifu user? She is my second favorite SN girl

Attached: 59788834_p0.jpg (2313x3273, 783K)

I believe there was a point where there two Louisefags, one a guy and the other, A THOT. Pitiful.

Oh, and you're very right about that. A brat like her would only want someone GOOD enough for her. Be sure to hit higher reps or heavier weights today.

Attached: 3_0.jpg (2071x1471, 509K)

Me.
His hair and voice probably. His hair just seems so fluffy, I wish I could touch it. Kiri also has the most adorable voice someone could ever have and even though his tone as Miserea is more monotone, I still love it very much.
>How emotional is she?
Very much even though Miserea is described as cold-blooded.
Of course he would. I couldn't imagine him just going away unless some big happened. Of course he'd leave once he needs to, but also come again in as early as he can, talking with me and such.
>I need to see if there's a way to render these in higher resolution.
You probably figured out by now, but just in case, go to "view(V)" and click on "screen size(O)". That will let you change the resolution.
Since Miserea lives on a farm in Dungeon World, I couldn't see him disagree to this. Even though it's a hard life, doing farm work with waifu sounds like the dream.
Sure, I'd still love him. I do actually wonder if he can get fat though. I have no idea how Miserea's biology works.

Attached: 232ab8421cc9abf93d54d72f2b68007bcd52d3fa37ebd64ea4c6c2f9ce6687ff.png (1280x720, 1.06M)

Dime kiyomaricon.
Entre todas las combinaciones posibles con pitona , chica y chico.
Cual es tu favorita?
Y no puedo dejar de usar las obras de Kasuga , wow.

tienes experiencia con "esto" che?

That's good lol

As sun slowly starts to fill our room with its rays and the rooster starts his usual crow, we both are starting to wake up. I'm the first one who opens his eyes. And I see this beautiful angel near me, struggling to open her eyes. As I gently start caressing her hair I kiss her forehead and tell her that it's time for us to wake up. She tells me that she needs just another 5 minutes. I smile at her and go to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. On my way there, I see our dog looking at me with these eyes that beg for food. I tell him that soon I will feed him but he needs to wait as there's someone in this house who is above everyone else and she deserves special care. As I have left breakfast on the table for my Alice I go out to feed our animals and to mow the grass. Few hours have passed and I go back to our house to see if my beloved has woke up. And then I see her playing with some rabbits. When she sees me she runs up to me and asks me whether she can try to milk cows today. I say sure and we proceed to the cowshed. She starts milking a cow but I can see her struggling so I offer her my help but she tells me that she will manage. So I leave her there and proceed to chop some wood. After a while she comes to me with a big, sincere smile on her face and bucket full of milk. I congratulate her and hug her tightly saying that shes the best in the world. As I hug her, the sun is slowly starting to set and everything starts to have that orange glow. I tell her that its time for us to check on and feed our animals one last time today. After that, the sky has become dark and the only thing left on it is the moon and stars located so far away from us. We admire this beautiful view while laying in hay outside. As she looks at the sky above I suddenly kiss her cheek and tell her that its time for us to go to our house. After a quick shower we are ready to sleep. As she lays in bed with me I hug her and tell her that I love her and we will always be together.

Attached: Alice203.jpg (480x627, 86K)

Very nice user. Stardew Valley-esque. Where does the Cheshire Cat fit in?

Reading your posts is something that will simply never bore me. They are always the perfect mix of 'tism and beauty, a wholesome intertwined piece.

TAKE NOTES, SPIC. This is true elegance.

I'm the far opposite of farmer's life but if it's with her, perhaps I could find a compromise. Each passing day would be her teasing me for being such a city girl, unused to such conditions. I picture lots of messing around more than work though. Hiding all the apples grown from the apple trees, or her throwing weird bugs at me, etc.

Attached: 4_22.png (600x600, 375K)

Siempre que veo spoilers es seguro que eres tu hablando de futa lmao. De convinaciones fendom totalmente heterosexuales ya sea el artista que nombraste o Aimaitei son de mis favs.
>tienes experiencia con "esto" che?
Elaborate

me encantaria pero me siento algo vigilado por la zorrera.

She doesn't have standards for me, she merely wants me to be happy with myself.
And I plan on hitting it hard.

Attached: 10c8f6219c794cf1549b0898f0f4d4b6.jpg (706x1000, 74K)

I hope she takes great care of you on your birthday.

Go to Walmart and have her pick you up a Birthday cake!

que si estas entrenado por si eso pasa , che.
A ver que nos dice la zorra esta.

Why do you hate mr comma so much?

Yo no aplico fetiches deprabados a mi esposa y solo con ella voy a tener relaciones, asi que no necesito preparacion
Igual seria como cagar pero al reves, asi que no seria la gran cosa supongo
>zorra
Es una loba, racista