Abandoners should have to wear red As on their chest so I know who to avoid

Abandoners should have to wear red As on their chest so I know who to avoid.

Attached: 1552717211230.jpg (1024x489, 84K)

Shut the fuck up, no one fucking cares you faggot

Attached: download.jpg (200x163, 6K)

>people keep getting tired of my shit
>I've been abandoned again

That's how that comes across

hey faggot, change op pic to not shitty one, and then kys, please

That's the definition of abandonment.
I'm gonna stick with this pic just because you show up every time to complain about it.

I mean, okay, but the way you present it makes it seem like you're putting the onus on them as having done something wrong. Is that also the case?

>you present it makes it seem like you're putting the onus on them as having done something wrong
That's because they have.

I am going to continue to chew on this bait.

How is that? Please be as detailed and original as possible.

Ugh that OP imagine is just like my wife. Even owning up to cheating wont get her away.

Typical moid, not surprised.
The fact that I have to explain this to you shows that you are subhuman and incapable of love or empathy.

>asks for your unique perspective out of genuine interest, has no possible way to gain anything other than a deeper understanding of your feelings
>clearly has zero capacity for empathy

I feel like you might not understand what words mean, user

STOP ABANDONING HIM user

The only reason you want to know my feelings is so you can argue with me and invalidate them. No one on this site cares about my feelings.

I understand your perspective. Suffice to say, if we go with your definition of the term, everyone is an abandoner. Everyone has a threshold at which they will withdraw affection and support. That shouldn't invalidate your feelings on the matter, (it can't, really), but acknowledging it may inform your future responses to similar situations.

I originally and unironically wish you well, user.

if you're that insecure showing your feelings using an anonymous website. i cant imagine how much of a fuck job you really are in real life, you probably deserve that.
but then again maybe you dont, we'll never know the truth because you're too much of a pussy to tell.

>And Jews should have to wear stars on their chests so we know who to avoid.

Attached: 1557097313360.png (200x223, 8K)

I unironically agree. They should only wear them until gassed though.

I'm going to reply to your post, but first I have to go buy some cigarettes. Be right back!

OP plz no abandon thread

Ghosting is a perfectly rational choice for people to leave abusive relationships. We don't know how you're gonna chimp at us, so it's better to just ghost. We also try to break up, but abusers like OP will psychologically dominate us to stay together. Then, they wonder why we ghost them...

Attached: 1556242145137.jpg (370x413, 15K)

I've been dealing with this myself. It's like people think they're entitled to use other people as validation pinatas and emotional landfills, then get surprised when someone has to walk away, psychologically bruised and lugging about their baggage

It's entitlement. A lot of people know they're fucked if we leave them, and will be lonely for a long time or forever. So, they will do everything in their power to keep the relationship going.

My favorite part is that I've been successfully browbeaten into believing this is what I deserve. I was actively participating in my own emotional beatdown, feeling bad that I "wasn't strong enough" to handle the abuse, constantly worried that my (very reasonable) boundaries weren't legitimate, etc.

I'm glad for having had the experience. I've learned a lot, and am continuing to do so. We're all gonna make it.

Also, OP, you've abandoned the thread, thereby making you a hypocrite.

I still wish you well tho.

Threads aren't people, also I fell asleep.

Get more rest sleepyhead!

I like that you stick with this pick. Makes a sort of comfy general. Not sure I would see this thread and remember it otherwise. One about feels, about pain through abandonment.

How are you sure the issue is not with yourself? I have been abandoned so often that I am sure the problem is just that I am an irredeemable human being.

It sucks dick getting ghosted though, my friend did that for two weeks just to say he didn't want to be friends anymore and didn't really provide an explanation, they even texted me like a year later to see if I had the same number but then ghosted me again. On the other side it sucks

>wants friends
>but doesn't care about their problems and won't support them
This is how most of the world thinks. Dismiss everyone, abandon just because they don't entertain them. It is herd mentality, push away the weak and ill so they can be devoured by carnivores.

I just did, I probably sleep too much as it is.
Sometimes it's me, in the most recent case or the cases that have done the most harm I don't really think so though.

Fair enough. Is the purpose of these threads a sort of outlet for emotion, since you have nobody else to turn to? I see you hold little trust, which makes sense when you are bombarded with repetitive hurt. There is a sort of "honeymoon period" with people that feels great, like they will be the one to finally accept you, and then they get frustrated because you haven't changed.

Once I had a "yandere" friend. They spent their time playing games instead of talking to me, then abandoned me because I appeared too normie when in irony it was stuff too obscure for even them.

There's a broad spectrum among "willing to support and uplift friends and associates" and "willing to consistently bear burdens that they should be shouldering." Pretending otherwise implies a level of self-centeredness bordering on solipsism.

If interacting with someone is exclusively a drain on resources, (physically, mentally, emotionally), you can't expect it to last long. Even with family. It may be unfortunate, but it's reality.

Still wishing you well.

That is reality, for better or worse...

I am not OP. Just another soul who is too much of a burden for family or friends. The ultimate in pessimism.

That's the general idea. Getting close to people is a scam. They sap you of your emotional energy and abandon you once you're empty, leaving you devastated. By posting here I get the benefit of talking about my feelings without having to reciprocate or getting emotionally invested in anyone.

Makes a lot of sense. I think I do something similar. Don't have to worry about anyone hurting me if it is just simple Jow Forums chat, even if I still do occasionally try.

Well what's your end game user.
Do you have plans on what to do next in life.
Besides wait for your ex?

I don't really have any long-term plans. I'm at the point where I'm sure my ex isn't coming back, so I'm not really waiting for him anymore. Honestly I'm just waiting for things to get bad enough for me to kill myself. All I do anymore is lie around, play vidya, and spam my stupid problems on this board.

>play vidya
Lucky, I can't even find a game I enjoy. Every game seems terrible. I want to die, but family stops me. I get no enjoyment from living.

>ex
>him

Are you gay or a woman?

Are you the user who flew across the USA to meet him?
Why not fly back and surprise him

I just replay games I'm already familiar with. Everything new feels like shit, but a lot of old games have happy memories attached to them and replaying them brings that back. I've replayed Vice City, Sly Cooper, and Spyro all at least 50 times. Melee netplay is pretty fun too.
Gay
Yeah that's me and I've thought about it. It's probably not a good idea though. We've been broken up for longer than we were even together so to still be this obsessed is just weird and he's blocked my number so I don't think he'd respond well to me showing up at his door. Also I'm broke and there's a chance he moved since then.

It's gonna be okay, bro. I feel like I've said everything I can without getting repetitive. I think we're actually of a similar mind on this subject. I hope things get better for you soon.

What happened? Why are you still so bitter?

user, I usually check in these threads.
I'm always hoping things will get better for ya.
I know its rough so if you wanna talk or play vidya, I can.

I envy your optimism, but things are never going to get better, they're just going to get worse until I die.
Tl;DR; Got lead on by a guy on this board, told me everything I wanted to hear. Told me he loved me and that he'd take care of me so I did a ton of shit I wasn't really ready for or comfortable. He broke up with me out of the blue after I gave him my virginity, took hrt for him, and my family found out about this shit.
The only online game I really play is melee. I own overwatch but haven't touched it in over a year since it's shit now.

Ive been playing some melee actually, but i'm hot garbage, and I have to play with an xbox controller

Yeah, that's...rough, user. I get it.

I had a comparable worldview, and I still retain high levels of cynicism, contempt for myself, and fear for the future. But if you just continue to not die, things will continue to happen, and some of them will give you moments of fleeting joy, even against your will.

At least that's how it's been for me. Definitely don't move somewhere to sub for someone again tho, that's just asking to be victimized. Love you, bruh

Honestly that sounds completely horrible. But if you have some people who want to talk to you or be your friend, especially in this thread, why don't you get to know them? I've been heart broken twice. I dealt with it completely alone both times. I understand how you feel, but why not give them a chance.

Unless you're better than me I'd rather play with randos.
Don't worry, I won't, not even making friends again. This whole experience has really soured me to that whole thing anyway, if I ever had a relationship again I'd just want a normal one with someone who actually possesses warmth instead of basing it on fetish shit.
Because if I get close to anyone they can bail on me and I'll feel worse than I do now. I'm much better off alone.

Do you really think that rebelling and isolating yourself is gonna make you happy? Like I understand that you are pissed but that's not gonna happen. You got completely fucked, and that's sad. There's good people out there, and people who are right in front of you at that. That is so incredibly lucky. It took me half a decade to find the person in my life who helped me with my loneliness. It is not fun going it alone. You are making threads because you want people to talk with. You should honestly give it a try.

I heard that, bruh. I've actively worked to ensure I don't make any new friends for several years now. There's loneliness, but it's manageable, and it's much better than investing in others and getting let down/fucked over.

Did...did the hrt make you any cuter? Asking for myself.

Don't listen to this nigger, he's not original

Honestly while I don't really see the point in having friends as long as you don't get bored.
I do recommend getting a hobby or something you can focus a lot of time onto.
Its nice to distract yourself.

It won't make me happy, but there is no realistic scenario in which I am happy. There might be good people in your life, but there aren't any in mine and I'm not getting taken advantage of again.
>Did...did the hrt make you any cuter? Asking for myself.
Could.. Could you kill yourself? Asking for me.
Don't worry, someone on Jow Forums posting platitudes isn't going to change my worldview.
Not really interested in anything honestly.

So...not any cuter then?

But then you gotta find something, there's 2 ways to cope with being alone, either getting friends/ relationship or to get hobbies.
If you don't want the first then you need the 2nd, or the loneliness will eat away at you.

Why do you keep spamming this shitty fucking image?

I see, that's unfortunate to hear. But there's other people around here who seem like they could use help or some attention. I'll do my best to speak to them.

If anyone here would like to share anything personal, I have nothing better to do right now and would gladly listen to you. Thank you in advance.

Attached: 1520002323171.png (508x516, 177K)

If by cute you mean fucked with my body chemistry and amplified my already present affective instability, then it made me fucking adorable.
I think people are a lot like drugs, they make you feel better at first but then you develop a dependency on them and you go back to your base-level of happiness. If you kick the habit and isolate yourself, the desire for companionship will go away.

honestly thats only if you're forcing to be with people.
I'm not telling you to be with people, cause I've been alone almost my entire life, just don't isolate yourself and not have anything to do is all.

Okay, that's fair. I shouldn't poke fun. If I made you feel bad, I do apologize.

You know, I thought whoever made this thread was just a whiny robot with nothing better to do, but I identify with you more and more as you continue to post. Thank you for keeping me company today, user. Keep fighting the good fight. I know you will.

Sorry for late reply, but it does suck getting ghosted. I'm not saying that it's acceptable in all cases, but there are cases where it's warranted. There was a girl that I broke up with, and she declared us back together because we still talked. I tried to explain this to her, but she literally told me that I'm "her slave" and wasn't allowed to question it. Had no choice but to ghost that bitch.

One of my friends sent me some info that she is on a femcel site talking about killing men, so lol...

Attached: tumblr_static_30qi54rwljs4ckc0g4kwo4cg0.png (173x321, 32K)

If you looked like this drawed character no one would leave you though.

>gets yandere femdom gf
>dumps her
You were living the robot dream.

sage your life tranny nigger

Think it's only fair if also the abadoned ones get their mark in blue or something.
Just so people know to avoid the clingy losers that were not enough for their previous parthner either.

Abadoning is normal. Lying about never abadoning is normal. Relationships are playing make-believe, that's the whole point.
Yes it hurts to learn these things, it's too bad you were a loser in your teens and have to learn them years later.

Attached: 6288fc332c1edc19482129bc9229fe1e.jpg (474x621, 34K)

I've actually never bothered to read what happened, but wow. Obviously he took advantage of you being a desperate loser.
FUCK HIM, but how is this about abandonment? Your op always seems to be more about you missing him or something, to me at least.

Making you do all that is pretty scummy anyway, even if he never left you. And yeah I somewhat understand but it's not like you didn't dig your own grave here.

Yeah, I feel the same way about stuff like Thief Gold. And new stuff doesn't just feel like shit, it is shit. Steam is a major reason for this, DRMs locking you into releases and forcing you to load a program to start a game. Auto-updates, everything being on the internet, what we end up getting is a lot of lost gaming history since we focus so much on progression.

I can play a lot of Doom PWADs from 1994, all conveniently collected on shovelware CDs. I can even install the particular versions needed for them, getting full compatibility, from various disks released to transfer media. Can you do the same for Skyrim? Not only does the internet mean we have removed disk transfers, which means more unstable links, but then the only way to play old versions is to pirate and hope some external source is still seeding this one obscure random version that was the only one to support a particular version of a plugin that was taken off the Nexus.

It isn't the same. It ends up feeling worthless. I am playing things I won't be able to see in 20 years unless I start archiving. Yet I can't start archiving as the versions themselves will fail to work with any DRM or online validation.

HRT and Jow Forums, definitely a scary combo. There are a lot of people going around doing this for kicks. I am sorry you were victimized by them, even if I am a nameless face and you have probably stopped replying hours ago.

Not trans or african american.
>I'm a piece of shit but it's okay because EVERYONE is a piece of shit
Because I wouldn't have minded those things that much if he had just stayed with me.
I know what you mean, there are a lot of older versions of games I wish I could play, but can't because the developers are the only ones who host servers for the games. Or games that just no longer have an active community.

>EVERYONE is a piece of shit
Thank you user. Precisely. This is the exact type of shit others have tried putting on me in the past, "betrayal is normal and you are wrong for not accepting it". Betrayal may be normality, but if anything this just says to avoid normality, because some people hate such things. Being genuine is a virtue so few have. I can respect you for vocalizing yourself user.

I wouldn't have minded abuse if they stayed with me as well... but instead they had to tell me that because I wasn't entertaining them that they were leaving. Everyone leaves in the end. Be careful trusting or the circle is doomed to repeat friendo.

Exactly. In my case, I have OCD and really care about gaming history, so these sort of gaps are absolutely tormenting. It is like a lot of work, only to see part of it go up in flames.

It doesn't help that I just hate most things to begin with. Taking Skyrim again, I am not sure how one can exactly talk about ambience and atmosphere, it is a very shallow sandbox world as all Bethesda games have been with much of the cookie cutter nature we are quite used to. Plus SSE made everything even more of a headache.

What else is big these days? Minecraft? A game where you grind for a few diamonds, then have little more to really do, and each update seems to focus on nerfing the game even more somehow?

Maybe I was spoiled. Thief in particular is a series that showed how gaming could have gone. A lot has to do with the sound design, the ambience, the defenseless nature. Nowadays every game is about giving you power and making things so easy.

Rule of thumb, most mods are terrible because they will just give you some overpowered thing. This in turn shows that the masses like easy, anything with challenge is removed to be even simpler. I hunt, I just don't find sadly.

>Deserters should have to wear red
Deal, as long as non-virgin women have to do the same

Hey Abandanon!

I'm currently working on that Noir short, should have a rough cut version ready for scoring within the week.

People normalize their cruel behavior as a way of justifying it to themselves.

I agree with what you're saying but I don't think skyrim or minecraft have been culturally relevant for at least 5 years now, not that more recent trends are any better.

There are some creative indie games at least if you're willing to sift through mountains of garbage.
I'm still subbed to you I think, so I'll check it out if you ever release it.

Perhaps. Or perhaps it is normality and we are the outliers. What matters is that we refuse to betray, that we hold these values dear.

Yeah, I guess I am a bit out of touch sadly. My OCD has sort of resulted in me being far behind the norm. Plus I don't really hang or talk with people.

Creative indie games. Well, if they are released on steam they have shitty DRM. There are some sites, but what I find about indie games is there is always something too annoying about them. Usually there is some sort of way to bypass everything at the start of the game. Or the game is a RPG, essentially wackamole hell. Or they are arcade-like with little purpose as there is nowhere really to go or no goals to accomplish. Or they are "games" like visual novels and idle games. The mountains are huge indeed.

I don't really like to pretend I'm better than anyone else, the reality is that I'm just an extremely low value person. It's easy for me to say I'd never abandon anyone when hardly anyone wants me to begin with. I can't say for certainty that I'd have the same values if things were different.

Never really minded DRM since I just pirate everything and I kind of like arcade style games.

Stop putting all your weight on a single person.

I've actually met an abandoner. The government doesn't do anything to them, either. Many people abandoned in Vietnam. Korea, etc.

I don't pretend I am better than anyone else, I am also indeed an absolutely pathetic individual. What I meant is that we hold the values we seek, that we don't let abandonment dictate what we must succumb to.

Quite nice. I wish I could enjoy things.

Iktf. I hate that you make this thread everyday and it brings my pain to center focus. Life is unbearable that I've been abandoned by the only person I loved. Hopefully I'll get the courage to kill myself soon.

>Life is unbearable that I've been abandoned by the only person I loved. Hopefully I'll get the courage to kill myself soon.
You and me both friend, best of luck.