Busted

fuck anons
gram gram cleaned my room and caught me filling up my poopy pillow
im staying at my aunts right now but there gonna kick me out permanently

Attached: pep.png (823x882, 452K)

Cum on her. That'll show her.

but thats how i got kicked out of mummys house and sent to gam gam's

Yeah, next time you should've asked your mother for permission first.

but that takes the fun out of it

reeee the other thread was cute I hate this now REEEEE

user it isnt a cute situation life is really bad rn
all my family is abandoning me
and my grandparents threw out mr ploppers so now i have no pillow

But user, you can't just cum on your mummy's tummy during her sleep without asking permission. Look at you now. You're in trouble. Maybe if you asked her, she would've allowed you to do more things.

my life is ruined user ive almost lost everything i hold dear
if i asked her it wouldve been over so much sooner tho
if she knew i was gonna do it i wouldve got caught at the start

And it's all your doing, I'm afraid. If you asked her, or at least talked about it with her, she probably wouldn't've been mad. I mean, you can't really control your feeling, right? And she's your mommy, she loved you and she would've been mad.

but the whole reason it was so hot was because it was so wrong user

Then I guess you have to suffer the consequences, unless you have a new naughty plan to win her over.

i have something brewing literally but thats for another day user today i just wanna talk about losing my beloved mr ploppers... he was always so nice and toasty

Ok.... user, I understand. Just don't hurt her ok?
Well, I can't blame granny for being angry at you keeping a shit filled pillow cover. That's smelly, disgusting, and I'm sure it's also unsanitary.

she hurt me first user im just gonna give them their cummopence

mr ploppers was my friend and i sprayed him with axe (even inside) so he didnt smell
he was warm and soft like memory foam

But you understand why granny didn't like it right?

well not really it wasnt bothering her he stayed in my room

She only wants what's best for you. My mother does a similar thing.

i know whats best for me user and having a comfy nice warm pillow is very good for me

So you're now staying at your aunt's? How is she?

shes just really disapointed with me but i have the attic to myself so its okay she wont give me a pillow though and she locks her door at night (i heard it click i didnt try to go inside) she doesnt really say much to me

ITT: some extremely gay niggers

Yeah, she probably doesn't want to wake up with her nephew's cummies on her tummy.