What experiences have made you bitter towards women?

>Seeing my 19 year crush with a 30+ bald and fat professor of university
>their parents approve their relationship
>he mistreats her
>realizing she sells her body to a ugly man who mistreats her for whatever reason
>my crush is a whore
>after a series of events through college I learned feelings dont matter to women

So thats my story. Your crush being a whore leaves a permanent scar on your soul and heart. Im a 24 kissless virgin and honestly I lost interest on women already. My disillusion is huge.

Attached: AD86F5DA-98EE-4552-8FB9-7CAACBD2B543.png (540x810, 683K)

>mom cheats on dad multiple times
>dad doesn't do anything about it since he wants my sister and I to have a somewhat functional family
>mom repeatedly abuses dad and pops has no choice to take it since he doesn't want to kill mom even though he can snap her neck with ease
>mom ends up divorcing him after my sister and I turn 18
>ends up taking over 80% of assets and acts like my dad stole all her money when all he got was a the house
>she spends her time in Mexico getting drunk with her girlfriends now
Based Asian women am I right guys.

Nothing but the internet. I've actually had mostly good experiences with women my whole life. I've had bad ones here and there but not enough to make me jaded. Then I started reading shit online that made me hate women. I realized this a few months ago when I wanted to wallow in self pity and misogyny. Women have done nothing to make me hate them.

>getting molested by my mother as a child
>cant even hold hands without feeling extremely uncomfortable
>feel intense disgust and desire to run away whenever anyone is interested in me
cool stuff guys, happy mothers day

I'm not bitter toward women, I just ignore them since I don't want anything from women.

This. Im happily married to my flip wife for 7 years now and all my friends who married a white roast are literally all divorced

Nah man my mom is Asian my dude.
But I mean for some the majority of Japanese women who speak English it's actually pretty common for people to do what she did funny enough.

that's great and all but you're still married to a flip so you're the real loser

I'm not bitter towards women. I'm only mad at myself for not even trying at life and putting myself out there

She's very beautiful though so it's ok

>>after a series of events through college I learned feelings dont matter to women
You mean, your feelings don't matter to women because you're not even visible to them.

He meant his mom is Asian you stupid low IQ yellow fever nigger

That's gotta suck. Asian women are generally trad so to have your mom do that is some bad luck. Poor kid.

>Asian women are generally trad

Yellow fevered cucklord cope

Asian women are literally the biggest race traitor sluts, how the fuck is that trad?

Interacting with feminists

>ablooobloo women don't care about MY feelings
>BUT MY FEELINGS
fuck you, OP.

>Asian women are generally trad
I like this meme. And the answer to that is no. Things have changed a lot in Japan and this isn't the norm amongst the youth in Japan. Hell it's not even the norm for my mom's generation anymore as more and more women are forced into the workforce and men no longer have the time or willingness to go pick up women. So as yall on Jow Forums say Tanaka Thunderwang is busy fucking 80% of women that are out having sex. It's pretty interesting.

>falling for a whore

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

That only applies to herbivore men that hand over there paychecks and balls to their wife. Wmaf is generally trad and very tight in terms of stability. It's good shit desu.

Every girl I said I love you too cheated. The ones where I didn't they didn't cheat!

>Wmaf is generally trad
>Race mixing is trad

Delusional

The fact that they hate me on sight. I don't even get the chance to become friends. Some time ago I just said fuck it and I don't even acknowledge them anymore.

>get involved with girl suffering from bpd
>i use the word "involved" because the relationship made no sense
>she's a literal 10/10 but completely off the rails
>like, constantly making up shit about her parents, getting arrested for assaulting people, drinking problem, her behavior does not match her pictures whatsoever (pic kinda looks like her)
>relationship inevitably crashes
>attempt to put her in her place and expose her for being a crazy slut
>she goes even more nuts
>fucking beta orbiters crawling out of the cracks in the sidewalk to defend her
>her well educated parents, who once had her committed to a mental institution, do a 180 and also bend over backwards to defend her
>what should have been an open/shut restraining order case ended up being a back and forth between me trying to prove that this girl was kind of shitty to me for a few years, versus top-tier delusional parents smearing me as the bad guy
>go online afterwards and discover this situation is normal and repeats itself daily across the west
>lose all hope

Attached: 1509524156204.jpg (1536x2048, 446K)

>Wmaf is generally trad and very tight in terms of stability. It's good shit desu.
That's not entirely true. I'm a part of a hapa community and I can say the majority of us have unstable families usually at the fault of our mothers.

Every subtle rejection and look of disdain a woman has ever thrown my way

>subtle rejection
Last week I asked a girl out, she literally said "no way".

>24 yo blonde qt
>dating a fat washed up 29 yo game designer
>has admitted she cannot get wet for him
>sex is a pain but she does it to keep him
>and his money
>she thinks he will carry her to a great job so she ignores her romantic feelings for me
>says I was a great guy who made her happy and had chemistry
>but she wants stability and not fun
Gold digging whore and she isnt even happy I know she feels guilt deep down but I couldnt convince her to quit

Attached: F45B0A43-132E-4021-B1D8-8688593E5DE0.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Nice trips tho.

This 4/10 girl asked me out. First time in my life a girl doesn't reject me. Before I even shouted "yeah!!!!" she demanded a fancy restaurant, a fancy dinner, some fancy gift, and then MAYBE some kiss and "more" could happen, depending on the money I wasted on her.
I noped the fuck out. Sorry, I'm not searching for a pricey whore, even less an ugly one.

Girl #2 was even uglier. Hinted at dating, and every time I was asking her out she came up with some excuse. Then I found out she not only was craving for attention, she also bragged about friendzoning me to her bff's. Once I graduated, literally ghosted her.

I'm 30 and still kissless virgin. No fucks given.

You mean r/hapas? That doesn't represent the majority at all. Thats basically just r9k but for asians.

Okay What Hentai user :^)

I am so sorry user. You deserved so much better and you still do.

Attached: DD3DEC44-1F74-4AAD-BE7B-04B10972769F.jpg (750x919, 292K)

Guilt is a foreign concept to those.
Call it "oh maybe it's bad...ah but stability blah blah".
They lie to themselves even more than they lie to you user.
Find someone better for you.

Attached: You failed.jpg (225x225, 10K)

No, it's not online it's just a network of half Asian people where I live since I like being around people who are third culture and it's more like a in person thing. Another thing as well but my buddy who is in the air Force doing training to become a pilot is surrounded by hapas and they all tell him the same thing.

>dad left mom when I was 13, he was cheating on her
>my sisters fucked off as well which meant I was the only one taking care of my emotionally shattered mother
>also had no male role model for the first two years of highschool
>I didn't make any real friends in highschool until senior year and never talked to any girls outside of classes
>the few relationships I've had since then have ended because I'm terrified of them betraying me
basically my dad fucked me up for life

Why are they like this? Why do women act as if they are the emotional gender with their screaming and gossip and constant crying but when it comes down to tough life decisions they always act colder and more selfish than I ever would

Attached: 3276D253-6182-47E1-801E-AA4FE66CEBEF.png (974x804, 409K)

>Superficiality to the point where if they aren't at least slightly attracted to you, they'll treat you like a piece of trash. Meanwhile more attractive people (both male and female) are treated much better.
>Vindictive personalities. Spreading rumors about you is considered normal and fun for them. If you suffer because of it, they derive pleasure from that.
>Don't know what they really want, don't have any solid opinion or viewpoints on anything. Will choose a narrative that benefits them the most at any given time.

The list goes on.

The one thing I really despise is how they always have so many options, and thanks to that, they learn to care so fucking little. Not even just in a romantic context, also as friends, several girls have, on a moments notice, abandoned many year long friendships and ghosted/ignored me, for no reason whatsoever. Some of them then after several months waltzed right back and acted like nothing happened. The most recent girl I thought I became friends with did a 135 and started acting dismissive and uncaring in record time.
They never give a shit if they lose me as a friend, nevermind romantic interest, doesn't even matter if we were friends for a decade, it's all water under the bridge for them.

>The one thing I really despise is how they always have so many options, and thanks to that, they learn to care so fucking little. Not even just in a romantic context, also as friends, several girls have, on a moments notice, abandoned many year long friendships and ghosted/ignored me, for no reason whatsoever.

Fuck man I notice this on insta all the time. I still have a lot of female coworkers added from my first job when I was fresh out of high school. They rotate through "besties" like crazy and if you pay attention long term you can see their group of friends shift around constantly.

I have noticed that too fellow user. The reason women feel no sympathy towards men is because you are just another fish among many.

I have also noted women manipulate and lie to friends in order to achieve their goal, and dont care if they know the truth later know. Borderline sociopaths

For example, my crush had told their brothers I had hit her shoulder when walking by her side. Later on they did the same to me. Then they realized the truth and now avoid me. How is that acceptable?

Attached: 641C5A2A-3460-4ACD-B3B7-8405995E5125.jpg (689x2047, 262K)

Fake news dude. The peoblem with this is i actually know a shit ton of hapas where i live and they're well adjusted and do just fine with asians or whites. They're normalfags and don't even know about the made up problems we come up with on the dredges of the internet like r9k or r/hapas. Shit s nuts yo.

Women are unironically more pragmatic than what they let it out to be.
That's one such example.
She trades "happiness and fun" for stability.
A sacrifice a lot of men would do as well.
The big difference however and you said it, they play pretend more than we do.
Now Men aren't perfect and the "never lie" type, but we express ourselves more.

It's kinda irrelevant to me now. I live on my own, erased all my year long friends, have a job, do some sports and play video games... That's enough for me. Then I'll go to another country for a bigger job and more of what I like.
Women are not part of my plans.

Here's hoping you find someone better someday.

Attached: disappoint.jpg (728x729, 200K)

Well, not really bitter towards women more, just depressed. We've dated for over half a year, going as far as meeting each other families and them even giving gifts to me and her from each other's senpai, and while she said she didn't have feelings and couldn't stop herself from meeting other boys she still acted interested around me, wanting to cuddle and be intimate and all that stuff.

Then the day after i slept at her house, the same day i also invited her to hang out and the last time we were truly what you'd call friends and we hugged and left she later slept with someone else. And the way she said it was as if she wanted to rub it in, proceeded to sleep with more boys too the following weeks and also rub it in.

She never really wanted to listen to what i've said, or my feelings, or acknowledge that i got hurt a lot. I miss her so much, and the last place she hasn't blocked me on is the xbox app windows 10 lol. I just want to message her and say something, but i don't know what.
Of course, no user will read this so why am i even blogging. It sucks just losing that one girl that has treated me nicer than any girl ever has, having mutual interests and just working quite well together. Maybe in time she will want to talk again, but who knows.

This. I know not all are like it, but what can we do.. What can we do.

Attached: 10399409_1062027680502121_7492759049885069165_n.jpg (625x414, 43K)

>Start dating a girl
>4 months in
>Still on non-romatic contact phase
>Says she is not ready to kiss needs more emotional attachment or all that bullshit
>2 more months pass
>Breaks up with me 9 days before my birthday
>Jumps chad cock the next day of our breakup. Maybe the same night
>Badmouths me to entire college when I do not invite her for drinks on the day

Also my mom walking out on us when I was 17 is a reason I despite the female specie

What metro do you live in? Because I probably have someone I know there.

>4 months without touching
Jesus christ user. I mean surely at that point, and assuming you've been browsing this place for some time should've known that she was some dumb idiot who wouldn't even hesitate doing it with Chad.

I don't know dude, if I was with a girl and she ever slept with anyone besides me while we were seeing each other, I'd immediately drop her and hope she eats shit.

>Badmouths me to entire college when I do not invite her for drinks on the day
Why. Just fucking why is something I'll never understand.
Women are a mistake in every sense of the word.

Attached: cyanide.jpg (720x529, 33K)

Well she had made it clear that she had no feelings, but we had only seen each other for all those months and she said she couldn't restrain herself from meeting new ones. Of course, when she did this and proceeded to fuck several guys too just a few short weeks after i think there are more issues to it. I didn't even talk to her for a week after that, and maybe that hurt her. But gee, is it fucking weird that it's hard for me to pretend i don't got feelings.

Except user, those feelings are irrelevant.
A mistake ? Hard to say feelings are ever a mistake.
But please do forget that vile woman and go on with your life.
Succeed for yourself. That's the only thing that matters.

Attached: it won't die.jpg (1270x767, 486K)

Thanks user. But it is very hard, and some days i still cry and get very sad, and then suddenly i'm okay. I mean it just hate that we never got any real closure, she basically ghosts me. Hard to forget someone that did do a lot of nice things for me, those months i weren't really as depressed and didn't even visit this mongolian weaving forum, and now i'm right back. Especially this month, as it was this month last year we talked and met for the first time.

>But gee, is it fucking weird that it's hard for me to pretend i don't got feelings.
It is to women because they don't have any, they just switch it on and off whenever depending on the situation. So if you don't switch off immediately you're obviously a clingy creep.

I'm not really "bitter" towards women since I've never had any interaction with them, positive or negative. Just feels like they live in a different world than me.

I am a virgin man. Also, during these 4 years, I was the only one whose name was ever involved with her (either she was single or kept things extremely quiet). I thought she was a specimen. Old school throwback kind of a girl in this age. Also, her father worked in gulf all his life so I thought she and her family might have just developed an aversion to stay out of men and drama.

Its just that nothing ever can't be their fault and badmouthing was to such a level, some of us got selected into the same company for a job and I had an SUV in college so me, like 3 dudes and 5 girls were all coming back from the physical test and everyone else stopped at the pizza place except me and this one girl. We had a class and she didn's want to lose attendance so I said I'll drive you. Made up some shit to avoid my car and walked 3 km in 37 degree sun to the college but couldn't feel safe in my car.
Its just pointless chasing females. When I am 40 or so, will just look for a broken young female to continue my lineage and that's it

That's something one always misses: Time spent together.
And while I do understand you, having been there myself, the faster you understand that yes, she was a chapter of your life, but you need to move on, the better you'll feel.

Attached: heavy feels.jpg (500x403, 27K)

When someone ghosts you the only healthy response is to realize that their ghosting proves them to be a worthless cunt and simply mirror them. That is ghost them right back. Some day in her 30s she'll come crawling back: pretend you've forgotten her completely when that happens.

Turn around is always fair play.

They'll all cunts. What more is their to say?

Attached: 1554767695713.gif (480x270, 700K)

my total dUmb bitch of an ex gf went total moralfag and left me out of the blue , but no angel herself and is FAR from perfect
The bitch skinned me alive because i shot up heroin at her sisters wedding in front of everybody on that gay ass camera they leave on the table to take pictures with, it was a fucking joke too but. she is such a fucking hypocrite little fucking bitch its insane. Because guess what guys. She HAS A CUP OF COFFEE EVERY SINGLE MORNING in addition to that she vapes like a fucking chimney, its fucking gross and makes my care smell like fruity chemicals!!!! what in the actual fuck is wrong with her? Shedoes FUCKING DRUGS every single day yet she skins me alive when i do a little dope every now and then? Like I dont even do "my drug" every day, I switch it up using heroin one day, percs the next, Benzos and coke the next to avoid addiction, but not her, shes so fucking tunnle vsion she cant even see her own addiction and has the never to put me on blast for dabling in the shit.

Attached: redddit.png (2160x1959, 389K)

Ever call your mom out on her shit?

When my mother had a freudian slip and said she regrets birthing me and meeting my father.

druggies like you belong in a cross

Just don't care friend.
Your answers seem fine and disconnected from her bullshit.
Honestly I have have torn her a new one but good anyway.

Attached: help you.jpg (399x399, 24K)

This is parody. And not even a good parody at that.

People are reading Dostoevsky

Maybe.. Easier said than done that's for sure.

Thanks user, that are some good words. But i just wish i knew how to move on. I still have some gifts she has given me sitting in my shelf, and a lot reminds me of her.

>Like girl for 4 years
>Finally work up the confidence to ask her out
>Ask her to see a movie, and she says we can go as friends
>Two days later some dumb bitch I barely know slandered me and convinced her to cancel

I will never understand women's willingness to listen to lies that spill forth from their """girlfriends""" mouths. It's like, woman you know 90% of what she is saying is false, but you listen anyway.

She listens probably because she was looking for any bullshit reason to cancel and seem the victim at the same time. Responsibility is woman's Kryptonite.

There is no Universal answer as to how one can move on.
We all have our own way for that.
For me it was easy I suppose: realized it was just something that wasn't meant to be. I then indulged in my hobbies more and found some re comfort reading fluffy Yuri. Picked up sports again and all.
It also helped that I left for Japan a week after the fact. Those were the best months of my life.

Attached: sadper.jpg (500x281, 65K)

Hm, well maybe going away did help you. I didn't. But, thanks for sharing some words with me user, it is appreciated.

Attached: 1523919142557.png (689x473, 97K)

wary of em, sure
hate them? nah

i hate specific people, but not women in general.

there have been experiences, ex's that in hindsight were bad for me, some good ones i let go.

if anything im the garbage one for cheating on my current gf because she got fat and is not doing anything to lose the weight.

my lover is a cute fit asian girl

It's fine user.
Just try and heal.
Don't let that experience hold you back from enjoying life.
Find what you like and what you want to do, chase your dreams, never give up.
A bit hypocritical since I have issues following my own words, but please do not follow my steps.
Enjoy what you have and if you strive for more, then work for it.
And who knows, someone might come along the way.

Attached: Smart birb.jpg (850x1202, 162K)

You deserve it you worthless druggie. Just overdose already.

That's just dumb. The fact that you like her does not make her responsible for your feelings.
Try the crazy girlfriend game.
I grew to hate women (maybe not hate but avoid any relationship or trusting them in general) because I have only seen them using people then hopping on to a better deal. Even my mother.
I grew up without my father and I was constantly being told how much of an asshole he is. As an adult I got to hear the full story. And believe me, it was not what I have been told.
Then I experienced it first hand. When women are tired of you they will not only cheat on you, but they will manipulate the situation, they will amotionally haunt you and provoke you for months, they will learn what triggers you, what hurts you and they will grab every chance so they can be the victims. They will grab every fucking chance to provoke you in a manipulative way. Then if you dare to shout them a little bit they'll start to spread lies about you. And with the "women are wonderful effect", every fucker you knew for 15 years and helped out multiple times will forget who you really are and just believe her puppy eyes and her lies. Peer pressure adds to that.
I hat to experience it multiple times and I saw friends experiencing it too. But they never realise.

I am at a point where I just don't want to have any relationship with a woman that requires trust. I cannot trust them anymore. Nor can I trust men in any case where there is a woman involved.

I don't hate them. I can talk with them. I enjoy them around, have no problem working with them. But I make sure they stay the fuck away from any point of my life that they could potentially ruin.
I don't have much. I have a car I like, a job I kind of enjoy, and a comfortable little house. Not much, but I am not risking it for a bitch. I saw 2 friends going trough it and loosing too much because a whore went as far as needed with manipulation. My father too.

All women turn psyhos if they are bored with you.

Im pretty sure ODing isnt even real, lol like unless your trying to

>That's just dumb. The fact that you like her does not make her responsible for your feelings.
Why not? That's like saying "the fact that he hit you with his car doesn't make him responsible for your innards splattering". Do you think women really have no agency?

Losing weight and no longer wearing glasses.
I went from being treated like scum of the earth and ignored at every opportunity to being treated pretty decently by my peers in an incredibly short span of time.
Now for the past 7 years I've just felt complete distrust towards other people, every interaction I'm left thinking "if you saw me a few years ago you wouldn't speak to me, you wouldn't look at me, you wouldn't give me the time of day". All human interaction is based entirely on superficial shit. Makes me wonder what other kinds of things people are treated poorly for that they have zero control over.

>When women are tired of you they will not only cheat on you, but they will manipulate the situation, they will amotionally haunt you and provoke you for months, they will learn what triggers you, what hurts you and they will grab every chance so they can be the victims. They will grab every fucking chance to provoke you in a manipulative way. Then if you dare to shout them a little bit they'll start to spread lies about you. And with the "women are wonderful effect", every fucker you knew for 15 years and helped out multiple times will forget who you really are and just believe her puppy eyes and her lies. Peer pressure adds to that.

Some damn good writing in this thread. Props to putting it so eloquently while still having that hard-hitting Jow Forums flair.

What replaced your glasses?

You bet I do. It's to the point she bitches to my sister about how much of an asshole I am and whatever because I btfo her so bad. Funny thing is my sister agrees 100% with me. But man my mom is a low level sociopath which I think I inherited from her but god damn her face when she tried to lie to me and I pulled out their divorce papers and she just walked out because she knew I got her was priceless.

Still have contact with your dad? He must've been fucked after experiencing the bullshit his wife put him through.

Yeah, I talk to my pops and visit him all the time. I mean he to be honest was my only parent for the most part. Without him I wouldn't know the life skills I possess today.

Damn. Your dad is lucky to have a son like you that didn't fall for your mother's bullshit.

Nothing, I just choose to live half blind now. Honestly I don't really care much about seeing the world anyway.

>What experiences have made you bitter towards women?

Being starved of any form of affection for my entire life

Men are romantics posing as realists. Women are realists posing as romantics.

Im not bitter Im scared of them

It's actually all him for that. My mom forgets I'm pretty close to her genetically and forgets I have the same skills discerning data as she does. My dad being himself is 100% transparent about everything and showed me the signed divorce papers and I told him that he screwed himself and he didn't care as it in his mind was the moral thing to do. But man my mom only showed me select papers to try to say she got fucked and I pulled that whole packet out she couldn't react. What's funny is after this she keeps saying I'm on my dads side for everything which I'm not since I gotta be nice to both of my parents even if I can't trust my own mother.

My mom was pretty lousy as a wife and a parent. She had me out of wedlock and later married my dad to get on the health insurance. She was young and didnt know her place in life was supposed to be at home with her family and caring for her child. Eventually she left with a stranger and never came home. Im award not all women are like this but Im just very weary of women in general

>got cucked by a girl for being too distant
>got left for being" too good" still asking myself what the fuck that means
>got nearly arrested after i refused to keep dating a 16 yo girl that lied about her age

Attached: 1557053673520.jpg (720x804, 64K)

>Stepmother used to beat me and tell me how much of a failure I was and that God was going to send me to hell.
>Stepmother made it a point to tell me that I'm stupid and my brothers are so much better than me in every way.
>Actual mother cheated on my dad and tried to bastardize him, making him look like the bad guy.
>Actual mother constantly tried to sue people in an attempt to hit it big and not have to work again.
>Actual mom was constantly drunk and said some horrible things.
>Actual mom tried to kill another woman with a car. Literally tried to run her over.
>Actual mom tried to overdose to kill herself
>She never took responsibility for her actions and blamed it on her depression and bipolar disorder.
>Fiance I almost married was cheating on me the entire time we were together and stole $300 from me. Apparently she was still married when she was with me and never told me about it.
>Left me for a failure at life.
>Female I worked with got caught on shift having sex and immediately claimed that the male was raping her. The funny thing was that the entire shift knew they had been an item for years but she didn't want to lose her job.
>Females that I've worked with have always been lazy and don't have to work as hard. (Worked as a IT in the Navy)
>Female roommate I had wound up stealing $1200 from me and framed me for damages to the house we lived in.
>Other female room mate claimed that I tried to rape her because we got in an argument. I told her not to leave the oven on when she left the house but decided to ignore that. Could have burnt down the house because of it.
>Latest fiancee lied to me and cheated on me with another guy. Still has the audacity to ask me for money.

Women truly are horrible creatures sometimes. I don't trust them because literally every female I've ever known has been deceitful and doesn't care for anyone other than themselves. As soon as it behooves them to screw you over, they will. All of them are like this.

Attached: 1547627250194.jpg (920x948, 139K)

How self centered they are. I don't care much for the benefits that they have just for being women (and they DO exist) because material goods and comfort is overrated anyway, but this almost makes the fact that they would do anything for money and the materialistic life worse.
I hate how easily they talk about people behind their back.
I hate that they expect you to do shit for them for no reason or 'orbit' them.
I hate how the standards of women that you can get now are much lower than they have been in previous years.
I hate how they are delusional about their personal ability.
I hate how they try to get involved in political discussion for attention but offer nothing of value to the discussion.
I hate how they get to 29 and they are still "thinking about what to do in life"
I hate Hollywood actresses who earn 20 million dollars a movie and still complain about their earnings.
I hate that if I ever have kids, the dumb bitch that I impregnate has the choice to kill our child.

That about sums it up.

They just hate me. They hate me for no fucking reason. Not even a truecel, just short.

user where do you live where you keep running into all the duplicitous whores?

Kentucky, Ohio, West Virginia, Southern California, Washington and New York. I've lived all over.

>asian women arent trad
reddit incel stormcuck cope

They don't hate you because you're short, they hate you because you're not wealthy or socially powerful. If you have either or both of those traits then they're be on your dick like flies on shit.

It's all about social status, being on top in your social circle. Everything else is secondary.
They hate you because you are at the bottom socially. They hate me too.

I swear, I'm the only one that calls this shit out and everyone thinks I'm insane or sexist. Like, you can fucking see this shit in public happening right in front of you. But the second you say that women clearly prefer men of social status and wealth you're immediately the sexist incel. You hardly ever see homeless women. Shit even homeless women can dump her old life and bunk with a guy. I hate this double standard and hypergamy is a bitch.

In my country men have to do a mandatory military service but women don't have to do a thing (not a third world country)

I never had sex and for some reason the idea that a girl had even just a few partners angers me while I don't really feel jealousy towards a male with a similar track record.

I realise this is not their faulth and do my best not to hate them. I want to have constructive and positive experiences with women but sometimes for some reasons those feelings get the best of me.

>In my country

I actually get a little angry when people make this statement and don't say where they're from. Are we just supposed to guess where you're from? Are you afraid that the internet will know exactly who you are if you say what your country is? Are you the only one on the internet in your country? Because now I'm assuming that you're from S.Korea.