Dress like pic related

>dress like pic related
>expect people to respect and not make sexual remarks about her
do women have logical minds?

Attached: IMG4522.jpg (1080x1920, 338K)

She's dressed pretty respectably to me. It's not like she's a skank wearing what amounts to a denim thong.

whore needs to get raped and murdered

Im guessign you would say this is modest and fine if she was wearing pantyhose but they show the legs just as much really

t. ahmed al bashaad

>incel doesn't have sex
>expect people not to make fun and ridicule him
do men have logical minds?

That's a pretty normal outfit user

You're just a horny bastard

are you a fucking muslim shitskin or something? theres nothing wrong with showing off some leg, faggot Op probably likes dick anyways

Attached: 1533505458560.jpg (2200x1800, 551K)

So you're saying men deserves to get raped by a homo just because they wear something they're comfortable in, like a tanktop and shorts?

Why do women have to cover up their entire body just not to get raped? It's ridiculous how a man can go outside in a shirt and shorts and people won't bat an eye, but if a woman goes outside in a shirt and shorts, she's begging to be raped.

Looks fine to me. If the legs showed any more yeah it'd be questionable. It's cleavage and that sorta shit I find slutty.

i thought you robots wanted western women to dress in a more feminine way. E.g dresses.

>h-hell yeah im gonna make an epic edgy thread on r9k and trigger a-all the beta cucks

t. incel

Kys

Get fucked, you're either a muzzy or a hasidic Jewbagel.

>i just wear this for comfort teehee
out

Not him but that's pretty tame in comparison to what I've seen, where do you live OP, Pakistan?

looks like a breeder to me

because men aren't sexualized to the extent men are and their rape stats aren't as high as women

I think you had a brainfart there

This is top-tier. Conservative with a lowercase c.

I think I did too

she's dressed in a very conservative way user. unfuck your head, or go back to kebab-land

's alright, happens to everyone.

She's dressed modestly. You could have chosen a picture that demonstrates your point better.

If that skirt was a little longer, that would've been a cute outfit. Why put her whore touch on it?

t.basedboy little faggot