BAN all advertisements literally

Marketing is nothing but constant manipulation in order to boost capitalism and overconsumption this influence spoiled this society espacilly women who are much more irrational. So basically our life is degredated to seek material items and cheap dopamine rushes and our social connections the so called "human flesh" is used in this as well.
>from my point of view all advertisements should be banned
>it would help to save the enviroment because less consumption and less production
>we would all be happier without the constant manipulation
>we could all work less because less production equals less workforce needed so we could work 20-30hours a week
what do you think robots?

Attached: poorgoyimcucked.png (1228x1148, 1.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9zKfF40jeCA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Certainly there's an issue that, if the world worked the way economists say it does, then advertising would be totally ineffective. But I guess my feeling is, if it weren't advertising, it would be something else--we're talking about people who are into relentless exploitation; a ban on advertising would be a bump in the road to them.

or you know, download adblock and don't buy a TV

95% still won't do that so we are still fucked

how the fuck does one get manipulated by advertisements?
>walk by an icecream ad
>NOW WANT TO BUY FOR NO REASON
how? People like that are a myth for me
I always just assumed people buy things they like and thats it, ads just make certain products more noticable. Doesnt mean people will buy them for no reason
like me, I buy enormous amounts of protein bars because I'm addicted to them and like them, not because of ads.
The only marketing zombification I noticed are in fashion and everything else that is connected to sociology. Like these stupid belly bags

>put millions of people out of a job

why would companies advertise then?
actually they influence you. They communicate with your subconscious mind thats why they use shit like happy families together. We all know they are not happy because that fucking sofa but in our mind this 2 will be connected and we see thoose advertisements like 50times or shit
i belive that we don't need a big mac ad to decide what we want also i bet you know but i must emphasize that they usually do not show the real products but fake "camera friendly ones" so actually they lie us so we consume more funny shit

Advertising is made effective by being a constant reminder. Just about everyone already knows Coke Cola exists but having their logo appear on ads ensures they are always on your mind and that you think of them first when thirsty. It's mainly kids that fall for this kind of aggressive and persistent advertisement but plenty of adults still have the mentally of a child and are very impulsive in their thinking.

this is a hyphothesis i think it would be possible with reducing the 40hours long work weeks as well but ofc that could happen as well in the long run people would find new jobs tho espacilly if we reduce the working hours in this society
also without ads free market capitalism would work in a better way they would spend our money on the products instead of commercials

is it really manipulation if its just a reminder?
I mean thats like me hanging a sign out that says 2+2 equals 4 , so now people will think of that first if they are asked about numbers or math. But you can also just ignore it.
making things intentionally look better than the real product sounds more like manipulation tho

This.

Here's a good 1 minute video on the effects it has on the mind:
youtube.com/watch?v=9zKfF40jeCA

Branding is a form of manipulation in that it influences your decisions. So many people develop biases towards specific brands that they have an emotional connection to. How they develop this depends, it's usually familiarity or nostalgia. They will then judge a product on the logo rather than if it is of actual quality. You could swap Coke Cola with some cheap imitation brand and a lot would be none the wiser. The branding is worth more than the cheap shit in the can which is why companies are so protective of them.

I don't buy that
sounds too retarded. All the people I know just buyas cheap as possible. Then again I don't live in the US.
is advertising more prominent there than in Yurope?

>All the people I know just buyas cheap as possible.

Price is a major deciding factor but a lot of people will still pay more for a well known brand for whatever personally reason. Look at Apple, it's basically a social status symbol. Nobody actually cares about how the technicalities of the device itself but what it stands for. It doesn't matter if a cheaper device does the same thing as it doesn't have the status the Apple device brings.

okay the apple thing happens around here too. I have met people who praized apple for the sake of it, but they often also give reasons, which aren't the most golden tho

>anti-capitalism
>fascist

you're part of the problem

Attached: 7f5f10759a91b13e6e3890af029709f52a4b2539eaf28530b56c765d6e58fb7d.png (1709x1204, 1.24M)

no
he's the solution

it goes that way tho of course if you live in a relativly poor country you might get less ads or the people can ignore them more because they have less money to afford the usually samely priced products
people also feel less happy intheese regions tho i bet partially because they get the same amount of ads but can only spend 1/5 of US citizens so you will have the same desires as them but less money pretty bad shit
anyways we would fucking find out how to spend our time and money we don't need megacorps to tell us
this actually fucks up capitalism like imagine you are a smaller company but you can't buy that many ads and so your name will never be that well known even if people like it

kys amerifag
muh free market
muh right to manipulate people 24/7
yes i don't want companies to be superpowers
if this means im a communist or a fascist id chose the fascist tho
still we don't need ads and yes the state should actually ban them

Attached: 1557604332690.png (1010x901, 169K)

US television is rimfilled with over the top ad shit compared to europe

t. Larping american

why would i want to hang out with people who are that easily programmed, no loyalty what so ever so they wouldnt even be realiably disposable assets.

the industrial revolution and its consequences has truly been a distaster for the human race.

Attached: 1548218664789.png (545x537, 17K)

is russia they say ' if it was good they would not advertize for it'

One doesn't need to ban adverts when one stops consuming trash media, user. It's not called the electric jew for nothing.

>The problem isn't capitalism it's just the marketing that's the problem!
>No! It doesn't matter that 40% of the workforce is useless and 80% of it is replaceable with literal automatons
>Climate change can be fixed with simple market forces if we manipulate the laws

I think it's funny that a 30 second ad you can block with an adblocker is more manipulative than your boss.

shit that made me puke

It is essentially privatized propaganda, so...

yeah but what else can you reccomend my idea would decrease consumption and noone would be unhappier because there would be no ads to tell us how to live live what ELSE we need and why we shouldn't be okay with our life and why should we buy other shit
oh oh that requires money so we can work more
actually we are cucked be the rich/jews and ads are a huge part of this we should actually ban them
everyone who says: "adblock lol" can fuck off theres no adblock on the streets and and shit like that also 90% of people will never use it so overall people will consume ads the only solution is to tell Mr. Shekelberg to fuck off and to ban this shit

Attached: thechad.png (908x1020, 48K)

>his conciousness is so low level that marketing works on him

>Just cut cable
>Use adblock
>Don't listen to radio
Feels good friendos. The bombardment of commercials in this world (specifically USA) is absolutely ridiculous. Regardless of whether or not you are influenced by them, having greedy corporations beg for our money is pathetic.

Attached: 1556450355219.png (345x347, 12K)

You are so stupid man
do you fucking know what subconcious mind means? Have you ever heard about that? It literally works on everyone
And lets say it s not it only works on stupid people we still should not do it
>no state will do this tho GDP uber alles according to them so we are fucked with this

that's actually a really good way of putting it

Companies just seem inherently evil simply because their ultimately goal is to reduce you to a paypig. Their advertising is as deceptive as it's legally allowed and sometimes even breaks the law. It makes me just want to be independent and make everything myself but it would be extremely hard.

This but without the jew hate. Don't know why so many people who hate capitalism on here also hate joos

Attached: image.jpg (424x494, 123K)

>SPONSORED BY DOVEtm

Attached: EBF16FAB-0EAC-4A8C-B39F-E04B0045B7C0.png (385x400, 132K)

The ad for the ice cream triggers your nearly primal appetite for sugar and sweets. It's basically saying: "hey, how good would an ice cream feel RIGHT NOW? it's been a long time sice you haven't had one...."

You don't know or you don't want to know? Of course it's the Jews, stupid, for the most part.

Attached: 6.jpg (1717x2000, 915K)

>This but without the jew hate
if jews are equally faggots in this as others then no jew hate needed but this is not the case as i know
>anyways i don't want to punish anyone i just want to ban their ads no matter if they are jews or not
I hate work btw its so pointless capitalism has its problems(like ads) but theres no better system yet

>no better system
what about mass self-employment and fair taxes?

By fair what do you mean?

Corporations paying at least half of federal taxes and getting taxed for shit they do overseas
Oh and not having more rights than flesh and blood people

t. freshmen who just took marketing

And? That doesn't mean the (((corporations))) are in the right