You do realize that you will have to work until you die?

You do realize that you will have to work until you die?

Attached: sjdqz0pmf5y21.jpg (720x888, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/lifestyles/health/ct-millennials-liver-disease-20180719-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah ? and what about it ? not like its better sitng around doing fuck all

gotta enjoy that neet life while I got it

I will never work a day in my life

I dunno maybe he just wants to stay busy

well at least he has contact with other people and exercise.

no you're just a pea-brained fucking retard. you don't HAVE to live in the western world dumbass. you can save a meager amount and "retire" in a 3rd world country in SEA. fucking DUMB ASS

I'm not going to retire. I already learned this from my dad is that if you stop you will die. And I ain't about that shit.

It's way better sitting around 8 hours doing whatever I want to do than being forced to do shit I don't want to do for 8 hours. Only a fucking slave who can't run his own life would fucking disagree. People who defend wage slavery are descendants of chattel slaves, no doubt in my mind.

WRONG!

I get $3200 tax-free every single month until I die from the VA. That is $20/hr if I worked a 40 hour week. I also get no property or sales tax in my state. I'll never be a richfag, but I haven't worked in 6 years and never will.

based. whatd you do?

PTSD so it's not really "free" money as I have to deal with that, but i'm not sure working until I am 70 is better.

You can retire on 200k in Asia using high yield deposit accounts which you can capitalize on for a guaranteed monthly passive income that grows with inflation.

>I get $3200 tax-free every single month
>I'll never be a richfag

damn not only do you have PTSD but you're stupid as hell

can you elaborate on "high yield" accounts. what class are they? index funds, bonds, whats the deal

> Spends everyday working wageslave
> Free time thinking of next day wageslavery
> Dies in wageslave Break room
> Buried in wageslave brand coffin

Forever wageslave

Attached: 1557852826072.jpg (720x888, 197K)

desu don's probably just working there so he doesn't go crazy. but godamn that dude literally looks like he's an inch from death. he looks like a corpse

I'm unironically planning suicide if I don't find a way out of this by 30

Attached: 651FF875-0267-4024-BF9D-24A0D92A43E1.gif (283x448, 1.83M)

I'm in boat. Trust fund baby and I could NEET till death but my skins sun bleached from years working as a fisherman because it gave me purpose. Doing nothing but masturbatory pleasures sounds like hell to me because I know someday it's going to lose it's pleasure and then where am I going to be.

dosn't hurt I found gfs at the dock markets bringing in the catches too

Attached: 9ebc6dfa1d628af7ef20c930b5133322.png (569x184, 18K)

Some people believe happiness come from work. I wonder what kind of undocumented mental illness is that.

There are quite some cases where old guys who were going (or perhaps better said "forced at knifepoint") into retirement and expired in months of time. Some people really can not live without their external schedule and impulses, especially if they had them all their life.

To each their own, I love my already rather longish NEET lif, and the two years I was out of it felt utterly horrible.

Not if I die before working, boomer.

Attached: 1407389994496.jpg (393x393, 38K)

My parents are rich as shit so probably not

Eh. You don't have to stop just because you're retired. There's a million different things you can fill your day with.

shit I love ptsd now
how does one apply for ptsd
and how to get gibs for it, some priest fondled you when you were a kid?

It's not undocumented, and it's not really illness

>You do realize that you will have to work until you die?
It's easy to retire if you're not a retarded normalfag that blows all your money on useless shit.
It could be this too, a lot of times old people end up bored after they retire

No, not me. I will rob a brinks truck before I end up like Don. Fuck that

Yah? By the sweat of my cold calculated brow.

sounds like a lazy r e t a r d to me

Attached: WHENYOUTHOUGHTITWASKEK.png (658x387, 127K)

>People who defend wage slavery are descendants of chattel slaves, no doubt in my mind.

Then it must be the vast majority of people by far. Because it seems to me at least 80% of all people defend this bullshit.

sounds about right, most of human history after the agricultural revolution was a small percentage of strong willed, intelligent, capable people controlling the stupid and weak. Theres the priest/scholar class and theres the working/laborer class and then theres the rulers. Under the guise of progress, humanity has actually raced towards a much worse fate than our hunter-gatherer ancestors. We are almost all the descendants of the worst of humanity, the worthy died out long ago.

I knew a old guy who was retired for like 20 years. Then his wife died and his won kid lived/worked on another continent so couldn't see him much. He wanted more contact with people so he started working at a local fishing shop.

His health, which had been going down hill since his wife died, ended up improving and he seemed to be a lot happier than he used to be. I only know about this because of my grandparents and their interactions with him at church. He passed away last year at 91, and honestly I think returning to work kept him alive a few extra years.

That's just my hot take though.

Yea that's part of why I hate life in general, I'll try and make it interesting though, I've made it 21 years not having to work if you don't count school, not going to make it easy to crack the whip on me at least.

He probably works because he wants to...

I have 10k Chainlink. Will never have to be a disgusting wagie!

Attached: 1554380649771.png (750x750, 284K)

Retiring is worse for you than working. An active mind and body keeps shit like dementia and Alzheimers at bay. Laying around at home literally fucks old people in the head. Every old person Ive asked about it says theyve retired more than once only to get bored out of their minds each time. The solution? They get a part time job somewhere to keep themselves occupied.

>If mom divorced dad, he'd be on the streets at 74.
>Met men who accepted the fact that they can never retire.

I'm stacking silver, and slowly working on getting stocks and bonds. I work at FedEx and they have a great retirement plan. Not only 401k but, if you work 25 years for them they will pay your retirement!
At some point I'm pretty sure I'm going to an hero. I'm 31 now. I might do it at 45 or something. I don't want it to wageslave for the entirety of my life.

lol cope wagie.

Zero chance that guy is 98. Guaranteed a typo

A lot of retired people tend to get part time jobs to keep themselves busy in their old age.

This is a real image? Please please please tell me it's fake.

Attached: 1519240277834.png (276x256, 57K)

Enjoy your dementia by 60 assuming you dont hang yourself beforehand

Again: IT'S POSSIBLE TO BE ACTIVE WITHOUT FUCKING WORK. It's even possible to be more active than you were before without a job chaining you down. It's possible to travel, it's possible to exercise (moreso than you ever did before since you have more time and energy), it's possible to socialize at church or with other local groups, it's possible to do a million fucking things.

It is, but I need money to travel user, not everyone can just say "Fuck it" I'm going to Tennessee or something.

Retirement is worse than working only if you're a pathetic loser who doesn't have a wife, hobbies, friends and loving family. Anyone who actually has a proper fulfilling life rightfully hates work.

Killing myself at 30 anyways. I probably will never have kids, so there won't be anyone to help me in any way once I get too old to do a lot of shit on my own.
Rather not be a burden anyways and I hate the idea of being swindled by some Jew at a nursing home I get forced into or live on the streets.

Attached: 1557845956063.png (955x781, 789K)

I'll be able to collect 144k/year from my pension after I retire at age 62

The last few years the pension fund has been in the black so hopefully that trend continues...

our generation will probably die a whole lot earlier so the problem is pretty much taking care of itself

chicagotribune.com/lifestyles/health/ct-millennials-liver-disease-20180719-story.html

Attached: 1345585177165.png (1935x773, 597K)

I can because I live in Tennessee lol

Either way, it's a complicated and nuanced issue that really depends on the person and people flatlining the issue with "retirement is ALWAYS bad everyone should work until they're in the grave" gets tiresome. A lot of people born in 1920 or whatever found their post-retirement days boring and unfulfilling because they stayed home all day and didn't warm up to things like the internet, instead counting on books and whatever shitty TV stations they had to keep them entertained.

I'm not looking into the unknown here. I spent middle school and high school as a latchkey kid living in the middle of the countryside who played videogames all the time. I was a NEET for five years after high school and fucking loved it, moreso than the 'employed' status I've held for the past eight.

I don't care that much about the outside world. I'm a borderline schizoid introvert, I don't need a three-ring circus following me around at all times in order to be happy. Retirement would just be a return to the old normal for me. So long as I have my videogames, the internet, anime, warm showers, and a bed to take naps in, I'm good. There won't be the first thing in the world unhealthy about retirement and living a slow-paced lifestyle for me.

I live in a shit hole that is Miami, for starters. So the "vibe" or atmosphere is somewhat oppressive when it comes to finding a stable job anywhere. Living here has made it feel hard to think about living anywhere because I immediately assume that the quality of life will be the same no matter where I go. I've wanted to travel to make every state kind of like "second" or "third" home I recognize. But right now, I pretty much don't know what to do for life. I'm genuinely not interested in any career options given to me and I seek something that's different. I just don't what to do.

I know it involves traveling, but that's about it.

I understand, user. I've lived in the countryside my whole life, minus the first five years which were spent in a suburban-ish area. Living in Miami would be awful.

I'm not sure whether moving to a rural area would be feasible for you, but the cost of living where I am is very cheap. I was able to get my own small home built (500 square feet) for $40,000, which is already paid off. Nissan Versa is my car of choice since it's a good balance between price and quality, with new Nissan Versa sedans being sold new for around 10k despite being very nice cars. With my home and car paid off, my only consistent expenditures are groceries and utilities, so on most months I typically spend a grand total of between $200 and $400.

I don't mind a rural area, I just wish I didn't feel stuck or trapped in one area. It's hard to figure out what I want to do, but I ultimately want to feel like I'm actually living.

Never said it was impossible to be active without work. It's just one of many options.
besides, you really think walmart is putting a one armed 98 year old to anything difficult? His job is probably just to stand at the door and talk to people all day.

wassup i live in miami too god i fucking hate it man. lol really hard to find drugs other weed its fucking everywhere here!

>sitng around doing fuck all
you're pathetic if you can't think of anything productive to do with your free time LOL

100% this

yeah, i'm a wagie. i wish i wasn't

dumb as shit. if i was "retired" i would write a book or something. not to mention lift weights all the time

only a pathetic subhuman needs to be yelled at by a boss to be "active"

it's called having hobbies and interests.

this:
and this:

>I need money
that's the only reason to work

KEK you're going to die of brain cancer at 61

good goyim

orinigalo

>live with your parents
>work and don't spend the money, just save
>parents die, inherit house
>when the money runs out, rent a room or two
>profit
life is honestly not hard at all if you can utilize even a sliver of what the boomers had

you actually have no brain and its funny

what's there to do when most of your friends are either dead, too sick, or too busy to hang out and most of your family is too occupied to spend time with you? You can't just stay home all day because you need income and it's nice to feel productive even if it's just working retail or food service. Even people that retire work.

Oh, so youre saying you should be doing that stuff now then? What makes you think you can compel yourself to do that shit when you retire if you cant even be fucked to do it now? Cant wait till the day you retire so you can turn into a drooling retard within a year.
You are right, it is possible to be active while retired without working. However, one of the common ways people stay active is by choosing to work. Doesnt mean they are pathetic losers like some pseuds here seem to think. The anger around this subject just shows people here have an axe to grind against working.

I don't HAVE to but I want to. I have a decent 401k already (Roth so fuck you AOC), but I like what I do.

Well, at least my wife will collect my pension till she dies too...

I just finished my second day working in an office interning in the field I'm gonna be stuck in for the rest of my life, 40 hrs a week. How do wagies do it, I had a better time getting paid to stock boxes.

Being elderly is fucking horrifying and almost nobody even realizes it until it's far too late. Just old age alone makes me want to kill myself.

Attached: 1554006539444.jpg (640x870, 130K)

I don't work. I won the lottery 4 years ago and haven't worked since (true)

just move to finland and live off state welfare, retards

I would cut off my own dick before allowing myself to ever be sent to one of those places

>You do realize that you will have to work until you die?
I do, but I choose a career I like, a career I'm passionate about, and one which pays extremely well, plus there is soo much shit to invest in in the field, so much to improve on, it's incredibly exciting.
having said that all that, it will consume me, the next 6 years will be an incredible journey, as well as an incredible time and emotional investment on my part, I can't waiver, everything else will come second in my life, After all peoples lives will be in my hands, I can't half ass it, it is both a terrifying and an extremely motivational prospect.

It's the social aspect, retard.

Not if i am a neet and kill myself

Same. I don't think humans were meant to live for very long, the right time to die feels like it was meant to be around 35-40.

What the fuck are you doing here if you're that successful?

I'm nothing yet.
but I'm starting dental school, in the fall, and I will like to specialize in orthognathic surgery.

I wholeheartedly agree. There's an exit bag just waiting to be made as soon as I hit 45 or so

How are normalscum seriously OK with throwing away 40 hours a week for the rest of their lives?

>What the fuck are you doing here if you're that successful?
oh I miss read your question.
I'm nothing yet.
but it's simple, there is someone here who has been with me since I started this journey.
I don't think things can go on like this however, I can't chain them, and I also have to clear my mind and find healthier outlets.

yep.
starting to very much dislike my parents for dooming me to wageslavery

>have mobile app & digital marketing startup
>work hard on it, hire the right people
>sell both for 47 million USD in total at age 25

Wow, that was hard.
Lmao @ losers

Imagine wagecucking so long that being a slave is your only hobby

How do you think people our age will dress when we're that old? Will it be jeans and t-shirts in a wheelchair? Trap fag sailor outfits with an oxygen mask?

>Trap fag sailor outfits with an oxygen mask?

Attached: LMAO2.png (500x500, 29K)

>deal drugs
>work hard on it, hire the right people
>sell enough for 100 million USD in total at age 30

LOL. Fuckin pleb.

good little slave... now get back on your knees and clean those toilets so you dont have to be bored and unable to think of anything to do without being told what to do

Imagine leeching off everyone simply for being a coward.

>2019
>Stinky linkies are still this delusional

Attached: 1530782950418.jpg (574x325, 32K)

>Tapper

LMAO

Attached: 1407403430134.jpg (292x257, 34K)

Please report back at 30 when you realize you're too much of a pussy to go through with it and continue living out a meager existence.

Seriously this "killing myself @ 30" meme needs to kill itself.

I'd be able to retire right now if I didn't have to support the ex-wife's kids.

The youngest will turn 18 when I'm 45, after which point continuing to sell my life and labor becomes optional.

hey cuck hows that kike dick inside your anus

Do you live in Port Angeles, OP? Interesting, I thought everyone here was either a coffee sipping pacific northwest flannel wearing "nerd" girl, or a raging meth addict.

Joke's on you faggot, I'll have killed myself way before then

Wait wtf? I have $200k USD in cash and live in South Korea. Own my own house already too. Job makes me want to kill myself. Please elaborate. How can I retire?

He's talking about a fishing village near Laos, not Seoul.

I'd probably project it a little further like around 60, although that's only if my health doesn't fail me before then. People really need to realize that living a long time doesn't mean shit and barely even something worth celebrating

Imagine all those incels, forever alones and kissless virgins if they remain this way into old age. Just imagine what those conversations are going to be like. Are these people going to have to lie even into old age? Imagine admitting this to an old fucker that has literally lived long enough to have several grand kids and lived his life out as a normal functioning adult of society is supposed to? Imagine that there may seriously be at least some of these types making it into old age having never been with a woman before or even had sex!

Honestly the bitterness at that point would be so bad that I'm guessing most will kill themselves before that day happens when they are in the old people home.

I was jokingly making a reference to an ad but if you really want to know, search for a book by Luca Venditti.

If true then I respect you for that. I'd just rather not go to jail or something desu