I want to be in a cuckold relationship with a latina and a white chad

I want to be in a cuckold relationship with a latina and a white chad

t. latina sissy

Attached: 8.jpg (1280x1840, 195K)

would a latina and a sandyboi work?

If you are going to bait, at least bait as an Asian, most Hispanics despise whites. Just to give you a heads up.

Not true.

Also, let me redpill you on Hispanics/Latinas. Unless they were raised traditionally, they are all whores too. Most cheat and manipulate. They use the "hurr durr I'm just spicy and it's my nature to be crazy" as an excuse to break shit and try to stab you. Unless her parents were extremely conservative, you will have no chance at a housewife. Most are raised to be "independent womyns" with feminist/liberal ideas.

anyone full caucasian

>most Hispanics despise whites. Just to give you a heads up

we dont despise whites, white features are worshipped in our culture

How far would you go to please both your Latina girl and white Chad Master?

Yeah right, I'm Puerto Rican and half Spaniard and my family on both sides their friends and family where they live all hate whites and interracial dating in general. You larpers need to fuck off.

id do almost anything, nothing that involves blood or scat tho
puerto ricans shouldnt be considerd latinos, you people are just caribbean niggers

>half Spaniard
why did your puerto rican side mix with a spaniard if they hate whites and interracial relationships?

So would you let yourself get fucked on the times your Latina GF is too tired to fuck or is on her period?

Rape, as you can figure.

Would a white chadlite do? God I want to pound a worthless sissy

Attached: sharky.jpg (1200x1524, 206K)

>So would you let yourself get fucked on the times your Latina GF is too tired to fuck or is on her period?
yea id love to get fucked by a white cock desu
not all slaves and natives got raped, many simply loved conquistador cock

Never understood the whole latino raceplay thing since it isn't even a race but black chicks think my cock looks white enough so raceplay is cool

as long as you are taller than me and have a strong body

many of us are mostly amerindian

eh probably is because i grew up in europe don't always get the racial dynamics of the americas.

white people killed amerindian men and took their women, we latinos are a product of that.

>yea id love to get fucked by a white cock desu
become a tranny, and i'll stretch out your girl and let you clean my fat white dick off with your mouth.

Yeah that about sums my genetics lel

you are a little insane if you believe that

Spiccuck please leave this board

whatt are you talking about?

>tfw just want a gf who will cuck and humiliate me but still have a desire to keep me as her pathetic pet

he told you to leave this board because you are a spiccuck. what's not to understand?