/r9gay/ - #731

Tallboi Tuesday Appreciation edition

Last thread:

Attached: 1553045933445.jpg (736x688, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.nyafuu.org/meta/thread/239482/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dang, I wanted to make a new thread.

Being gay is an unethical lifestye choice.
Yes, it is a choice.

Small friendly R9Gay Discord Server
No trannies allowed

ep9DRt

JOIN US!!! dd

Attached: image0 (2).jpg (729x749, 87K)

Reminder that you can take HRT to get a cuter body without being a tranny!

Attached: f64485e79bb9ba040c5df54837e26353.jpg (1200x2000, 162K)

>tmw no nap meow bf

Attached: 1557796135118.png (627x654, 82K)

if that's the case then why would you ever chooes to put up with roasties

don't say nap that name brings back bad memories

Seriously though, what makes a man turn skinnyfat? Dietary habits? Sedentary lifestyle? Being American? I'm not skinnyfat and I've never actively done anything to prevent it so it confuses me how so many guys end up like this.

diet, lifestyle, fat distribtuion, metabolism, muscle
my bmi is 15 and im skinnyfat, some people have a bmi of 20 and are skinny

But nap is short sleep

>why would anyone choose a life with meaning and having a family over hedonistic faggotry?

Hello, I am looking for my

a robot can't have a family and meaning is subjective, try again

You're choosing your own fate. I hope when you're dying of some fag disease you take a little while to reflect on your actions.

Im literally underweight and im skinnyfat
Sometimes genetics just want to rape you

Looking for my >5'10 bf

>tfw too short to be called tall
>tfw no one will love me for being short as a top

Attached: 1557253850011.png (368x600, 347K)

Oh, maybe you're him. I'm a little over 6' myself. How tall are you?

>add guy om discord cuz he's a tallboi and sounds cute
>message a bit
>wake up unfriended and he's gone
:(

Was it that marc guy?

He finished his wank

>join a fresh discord
>super comfy at first
>admin keeps insisting on adding more random people
>it literally turns into a circle jerk in a span of 5mins and stays this way
well there goes another one

>dating people based on height
Meoof

Attached: 1557696447225.jpg (640x853, 92K)

Why dont we make our own r9gay server and ban those who ruin it
You and me user

idk but its inevitable user
im still shocked how fast and out of nowhere it was
literally a couple of people started licking each others asses and proceed to ignore everyone else

6'1 and a bit

I just wanna fuck out a sweet little boi in the most degrading way possible and whisper things to make him feel valuable and protected afterwards

hey, im to tall to be a bottom, wanna be my bf?

I'm a little taller than that if you're interested, user.

>wanna be my bf?
Yes but I have one requirement. You must love long long time cuddling. Just laying on bed/sofa and in each others arms.

I want this too except being on the other end of it

yeah sure i love doing that anyway

Happens literally every time, when will you guys realize? Imagine these threads as a chat with an admin on an attention whore power trip

>yeah sure i love doing that anyway
Where can I pick you up?

Well, what're you interested in? Getting a bf just based off of height would be a bit silly.

I drank too much alcohol now I'm woozy.

It's gonna be a 8PM bedtime...

>Got the job
I know drinking for happy reasons isn't all that much better, but I think I might do that anyway.
Haha I have a real problem

Attached: 1550364975566.png (480x640, 270K)

>more people
>circle jerk
hmm, user, hmm

Congratulations user, we're very proud of you! Is this your first job?

doesn't happen everytime but the problem is that discords die if you don't invite people regularly

you can just give me a throwaway email or something

>tfw no longer a slut
feels good anons, I now deserve my bf!

Attached: 45c48d191fa697a2ed4ddfadd773f70f.jpg (978x790, 385K)

Thank you, user! It's more of a graduate training scheme, but I'll be registered as an employee and I'm guaranteed a full on position at the end of it. But yes, it will be my first time in any real employment.

So you stopped sucking random peoples dicks? Taking every guys cock in your ass and you stopped flirting with anyone you could?

yes to all three but to a less exaggerated degree

Well too bad, once a slut forever a slut. You don't deserve a bf unless you get a fellow slut bf. So you two can slut around with strangers and get back home only to greet each other knowing you have sucked/gotten fucked by strangers.

slut is a state of being, not something you are forever dummy!
and I already have a loving bf whose not a slut

Gonna park on you desperate boys haha

Attached: D6WRB-iU0AEIEuo.jpg large.jpg (1536x2048, 481K)

good for you slut, wonder if he knew all the dicks, flirting and stuff you did in the past.

That sounds great, it's the beginning of your professional career. I'm happy for you. It's fine to treat yourself to a drink to celebrate this, don't worry about that.

of course he doesn't, it's not important or relevant to our current relationship

>of course he doesn't, it's not important or relevant to our current relationship

Hiding stuff from your boyfriend I see, very slut like.

we both know that's not how it works but I think you're just jealous that I got the both of best worlds user

Mainly vidya and somewhat into cooking as of late. What are you interested in?

user who are you looking for?

Nah I am just sad that your boyfriend will never know the truth.

I might just do this
Anyone with experience how do you get all the bots going and everything

Hmm, okay user, if you say so. It'll be the last time I buy myself drink until I graduate though. That's an unlikely promise but I'll make it anyway.

Just "the one", whoever that turns out to be.

you don't need bots or roles
just advertise here once a thread and kick the right people

Add bots, roles and mods and I guarantee you it's going to be a fucking disaster

erp
archive.nyafuu.org/meta/thread/239482/

A kinky guy with great experience with dicks :3

You can do it user, stay strong. If you make it until you graduate I'll invite you to as many drinks as you want.

There are some good bots though. But yeah I'll just start off with no bots and if people want them later on then I'll consider it.
I'll definitely implement some roles. Nothing too crazy though, no bullshit levelsystem like I've seen before. But administrative roles, and maybe something else if it makes sense.
Also I'll need mods. No way I'm putting the weight of a server on my shoulders without having people to offload work watching for illegal shit when I'm not available. Liability.
But I'd kick and ban a mod the moment they do something besides deleting illegal things, or preventing spam.
Tellme some more stuff you'd want from an ideal r9gay server

Attached: 23-238183_see-you-later-virgins-pepe.jpg (820x820, 184K)

>still no asian feminine, fashionable bf
day 63 boys
I don't know how much longer i can take it.

I WANT A ROBOT TO PLAY WITH MY FORESKIN

Attached: xd8.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

That's pretty neat! I try to cook, although I'm pretty terrible at it, haha. I like vidya, and I've been trying to play some guitar recently, although I'm pretty awful at that, too. Where are you from, country wise?

At least you're trying, user. Guitar sounds like it'd be nice to know how to play, or most instruments really, but I'm sure I wouldn't be very good at them. We COULD try cooking something together, but what I do not know.
I'm from the USA, by the way. Where are you?

Have you even done anything to deserve such bf, huh?

STOP
POSTING
W*MEN AND TROONS

Attached: death.gif (231x365, 1.52M)

I think I'm pretty cute.
And I'm doing good in college!
does that count for anything?

>day 7661
>still tall
not gonna make it not gonna make it not gonna make it

you're setting yourself up for failure with moderators and administrators, you shouldn't find it an overwhelming amount of weight on your shoulders if you never let it get overwhelming. the thread keeps itself relatively stable, obvious autists are easy to spot and to deal with because its typically just one.

I'm talking like 1-2 mods. There's no reason against having them.
You can say "well what if they ban someone erroneously"
Well its a lot easier to demod someone and get that person back in than it is for myself to be in the server 24/7 keeping an eye on spam and shit

>tfw tall too
WHERE IS MY MANDATORY SHORT BF AAA

no roles, whatsoever. I can't stress important this is if you want a neutral server
any other mods are not needed until you have a lot of members (100+)

When do I get my government appointed short bf?

this is why discord is retarded, if you want some form of permanency to your r9g interactions just be a tripfag

Post a selfie and we'll judge

Playing instruments can be really fun and rewarding, and I'm sure you could definitely learn if you'd want. Cooking together would be pretty fun, and a bit cute, haha. I guess it could be much worse, but I'm in Canada, unfortunately.

being tall shouldnt be a problem for getting a short bf, most of them like big tall guys.

i wish i could be 5'6

>posting myself on Jow Forums
Too scary

At least it's the same continent. That's something, I suppose. What's something we could cook together, user? Maybe breakfast for dinner?

i guess they just don't exist within 8 hours of me and browses here

It's not a matter of just potential random banning, it's about giving anyone a position of power in a setting like that just changes the entire atmosphere of the server. Do you see any janitors actively talking in threads and making their presence known? It just gives it all a whole different dynamic, the other user has a point that you really shouldn't need additional moderation past 100, maybe even further. The entire reason most people end up hating and despising r9gay discords is because it becomes a circlejerk of a specific group of people, like the one user said last thread

>There's no reason against having them.
There's no reason to have them either though. It's an r9gay discord full of autistic faggots, the worst that's gonna happen is someone self-posts and it becomes a /soc/ server, an inevitable fate.

>Be me
>Not out to anyone except my immediate family
>sisters graduation party is in a week
>Going to see extended family I don't know at all
>They have a nasty habit of asking when I'm getting married
Do I end it all before the party or deal with the obnoxious fuckery that will ensue?

just cut ties

why is it so hard to just say you're "waiting for the right person" or too focused on your studies or something? it rarely matters what the answer is, they just want one to make conversation because normalfags could care less

Just say something generic.
>"haha can't rush these kinds of things"
>"one of these days lol"
>"i haven't found the girl for me yet lmao"

tfw no uk NEET bf who is ok with me being NEET

Forgot to mention most of my extended family are JWs. I'm sure they're going to be preachy regardless of what my answer is.

Grab a gun, user. It's time to crash this party.

>tfw no uk neet bf to claim carers' allowance for eachother with

>tfw want to be tall but I'm 5'7 (174cm)

>tfw no uk neet bf to commit benefit fraud with

Breakfast for dinner sounds great! The only thing breakfast related I can cook are omelettes, so you'd have to teach me on how to cook other things, haha

We could make some pancakes to go with the omelettes you'll make. You can bring the syrup!

Who was it originally originally?