I let an Indian salesman dupe me into going on a phone plan that would result in me paying over 4,000$ over 2 years

I let an Indian salesman dupe me into going on a phone plan that would result in me paying over 4,000$ over 2 years.
I literally asked the curry munching scumbag to get me a cheap phone and I left the place with the latest Samsung and all this other shit I never asked for such as a watch, headphones and a glass protector.
The cunt lied to me several times insisting there is a cooling off period and making it seem like it was a good deal and I fooled for it all because I was too afraid of looking stupid.

Roast me and call me pathetic and cowardly, I now know what I am and that's a stupid, weak pussy who is too afraid to say no to a fucking salesman.

Attached: 1547663056295.jpg (937x1171, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cashmoneylife.com/cancel-your-cell-phone-contract-without-paying-fees/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just don't pay, what is he gonna do?

Won't they take it to a court or some shit? I signed a fucking contract. I wanna kill this guy, I'm literally an unemployed NEET and he tricked me into this.
I was thinking about scratching curry muncher on the side of his car, should I do it?

That's called up selling, if you work in any retail or service industry the management will pressure you to sell the most expensive products you can . I hated being a cashier because of this.

what phone company was it?

just sue him?

NEVER walk into a store. Do everything online. Don't make yourself a target.

Originally Optus user

I wish that girl was my gf. Id pay 4000 in over 2 years to an indian guy for that

How can they get away with doing this to an unemployed person? surely I can do something about this, it's fucked.

You're right user, I went in there because I wanted to face my fears and buy a new phone but I ended up getting scammed.
I suppose this is a lesson to me to trust people less then I already do.

I would love to but it will be embarrassing on my behalf. I'm a coward who is also really stupid and I don't want more people laughing at me, I've had enough of that in my life.

what you need to do is aspire to be like this chadjeet salesman

okay, it's not a company I know
ideally you should've paid upfront for the phone (a nexus 4 is actually $70 including shipping, but MetroPCS offers better for cheaper) and done a no-contract plan that can be cancelled anytime (hence the name)

telling you this so you learn more from this experience than "don't trust people"

>scamming trickster dirty manlet rat
>chad
Pick one

wow, such weak character you've got there OP

I know user, I've finally come to terms with the reality that I am one of the most pathetic h*mans on this planet.

Attached: 1542226794078.png (900x1042, 90K)

cashmoneylife.com/cancel-your-cell-phone-contract-without-paying-fees/
I sound like a T-Mobile shill...
anyway, I'll tell you a story. My father used to go with Sprint and they charged him $70 a month for a plan that wasn't even unlimited talk, making him use a dumbphone. had to pull up a PIN number the staff kept hiding from us (they never suggested we change it) and even then the damn phone company kept trying to bill us even though the contract had expired. contracts are the devil, it's why paying upfront for cars is still a thing

good. so just now you can start evolving.

actually, I wouldn't trust the T-Mobile offer.
sorry, I don't know how to help you

That's stupid. Don't ever listen to store people, do all the research you can online. They quite literally only want you to buy as much as possible.

You can probably fix it though, depending on country. Look up your laws, and this is common enough that'll you'll be able to find answered legal help questions on google.

just cancel it. there's 30 days free return dude. return the phone and cancel the plan sine you're a poorfag jesus christ

I tried but they said there isn't a calling off period so I can't return it all.
I signed a fucking contract. This is the first time I've gone on a plan desu because I don't give a shit about phones(litteral 25 year old boomer) so I had no idea what I was up for.
Fuck this gay earth and all the h*mans in it.

heard muricans fall often for this shit
Must be sumthin in that dam curry bruh loser magic

>I suppose this is a lesson to me to trust people less then I already do.
It's OK.
Most of us have been upsold on something we shouldn't have bought at some point.
This is why I almost never buy anything without researching it online first, even if I end up buying it in a IRL store.
I once tried to get something from Lowes that they didn't carry, and when I asked an associate about it, they suggested a substitute (probably in good faith), but I just politely declined and left.
I see no reason to that risk unless I absolutely have to.

>It's OK.
It isn't though user, it's 4000 dollars we're talking about here for a piece of shit phone I don't want.
I don't care about having all the lastest tech, I just want a phone for work.

When I recently went in to upgrade my phone I had some chink trying to upsell me everything he possibly could, a watch, a tablet, another phone, etc
I said no to everything and when the time came to order my phone (my model wasn't in stock in the store), he started adding shit like car chargers, screen protectors, and other junk. I told him I didnt need that shit and was interested. He said it came with the phone so I assumed it meant free of charge. Nope, turns out that faggot charged me for all of it when I got the invoice in the mail along with my phone.

>He said it came with the phone so I assumed it meant free of charge
That's what this fucking cunt did to me. And he said the watch was 30 dollars making it sound like it was actually 30$ but what he really meant was it was an extra 30$ a month.
I want to fucking kill this guy, how can they get away with this shit?

>>It's OK.
I just meant don't beat yourself up.
>It isn't though user, it's 4000 dollars we're talking about here for a piece of shit phone I don't want.
Don't pay.
Stop payment on it.
They don't have the time or money to sue you.
Worst thing that will happen is it will go to collections.
>I don't care about having all the lastest tech, I just want a phone for work.
I use a Tracfone flip-phone.

like if they know you are unemployed you dumb fuck, you went into the store alone and signed the papers

>Worst thing that will happen is it will go to collections.
You can even dispute it.
Maybe your credit rating takes a small hit.
So what?

They didn't force you to do anything, you fucked up. This is some basic shit you need to be savvy to, everyone learns it somehow. I just dont see how you lacked the common sense to understand ain't shit ever come for free.

Attached: 1549611601768.jpg (475x645, 45K)

hi user

im indian as well and i read this post.

just wanted to establish that

>RARRAR fucking POOJEET he made ME look STUPID *HE'S* the one who's at fault not me AHHHHHGHH SAVE ME DADDY TRUMP
Absolutely haram.

Attached: d2mmh245mqu01.jpg (229x377, 15K)

>Don't pay.
I can do this? and isn't it paid automatically? or will they send me a bill?

>like if they know you are unemployed you dumb fuck
Alright you dumb fuck, he literally asked me what job I had and I said I was unemployed so the cunt knows.

He's a scamming slime who should be beaten to death like you.

Attached: 1553059463601.jpg (658x501, 258K)

Theres lots of good advice from fellow anons in this thread OP, take some of it
good advice, do this if you need to OP

So you think I should just refuse to pay? I think I gave them my card details so I don't know.

If I refuse to pay, what about the headset and the expensive watch? do I just keep them?

you are going to pay those 4k and that indian its laughing his ass off with the sales credit he got from you, you dumb unemployed fuck

>laughing his ass off
Not if I have some fun with his car.

OP, how about you just get a free consultation with a lawyer and ask him what to do

idk about yout country but over here you have a legal 2 week period after signing a contract to bail out of it, look into it

Not sure how your bank works, but with mine I would call and say that I want to dispute a charge and that I was wrongly charged, they charged me with all those things when all I wanted was a cell phone. (this would all be true in your case) And If the store wants to take it to court you can have them at taking advantage of disabled person, because you obviously are not fully functional in public, not even a bad thing imo
And if the store doesn't let you return the headset and watch for your money, you would likely give those to a collection agency.
Reminder to always check with others for advice from now on

>get a free consultation
Is this even a thing in the current year? I doubt it would be in my cunt, like another user said nothings free.

Apparently, it's not the case here in Oz. Fucking slimy bastards need to be lined up, all of them.

Bruh are you serious hahahaha
Just fucking refuse lmao why did you sign a contract you turbo retard

>why did you sign a contract you turbo retard
Because I'm a turbo retard.

In all honesty though can I really refuse to pay?