Why are millenials so poor?

why are millenials so poor?

Attached: 1557746090337.jpg (530x758, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/politics/2019/04/25/vegan-cafe-with-18-percent-man-tax-closing-shop/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Everything costs more but wages stagnate. 22k a year would've been fine a few decades ago but today that's almost poverty

if we aren't voting Yang then we deserve our fate

>why are young people either still in college or new to the work world so poor

Attached: q5OL30E.jpg (250x174, 5K)

Don't worry, the tax cuts will trickle down any moment.

you know before economic liberalization in the 1970's it was normal for non-college educated new workers to have perfectly comfortable middle-class lives

Fuck me I make what should be a decent living and Im still poor

Because wages have not kept up with productivity.

This saddens me. Is it because of the boomers?

SPEND ALL THEIR MONEY ON IPHONES AND OVERPRICED COFFEE INSTEAD OF PUTTING IN A HOUSE OR GROWING IT

I HAD STARTED MY OWN BUSINESS AND PUT MONEY DOWN ON A HOUSE BEFORE I BOUGHT MY FIRST (LEGAL) BEER

>I HAD STARTED MY OWN BUSINESS AND PUT MONEY DOWN ON A HOUSE

epic

You can't live comfortably that way anymore because the globalization of industry has increasingly outsourced production jobs, cheap labor and automation has driven down the value of labor in fields like construction and manufacturing, foreign interests maintaining significant properties as a means of offshore holdings is pushing housing prices through the roof pricing many out of population centers where there's still work, and competition for the remaining white collar jobs is being pulled from a much much international pool of applicants.
Times have changed, it's all too interwoven to fix, and the protectionist policies that could have prevented it will only damage things more if you attempt to implement them this late in the game. There are bubbles set to burst all over the world right now with chinas real estate market being among the largest and being responsible for the aforementioned foreign holdings driving up housing prices.
It's important to note that it's as much our own government and their economic policies promoting this for short term economic gain that is responsible for this though, it's hardly just a matter of "muh immigrants dun tuk ur jerbs". That said ignoring the international element in international commerce reducing any critique to simple xenophobia is pants on head retarded. It's an important part of the picture as a whole.

I put in 1,000+ applications to get 1 callback for a sprint cashier which I wasnt hired for (probably because im not a 10/10 stacy).

I used the same resume format for my friend and wrote it myself and they were hired for a major production crew role for a major film studio.

Jobs arent real.

My mom yells at me to get a job all the time and I asked her how she got her job and she said she was hired as a system administrator at 19 with zero education and some college courses for $10,000 a year in like 1970 which was $66,000 now.

I asked my dad and he too was hired as a groundskeeper without education as well for $8,000 a year which was $53,000.

Its been 25+ years and my mom still cant burn a cd, install windows,she cant figure out how to even change her email address, and she tried to reinstall chrome the other day when she already had it installed because her "browser told her too".

BUT I CANT EVEN GET A JOB STACKING CANS BECAUSE NOBODY WILL EVEN SIT DOWN WITH ME TO INTERVIEW ME. I SPEND HUNDREDS OF HOURS APPLYING FOR IT TO BE THROWN IN THE TRASH.

My friend has a bacheolors in business administration from UofA and he works at macy's for $8.00 an hour as a basic employee, not even cash register.

Attached: 1519088863995.jpg (1920x1080, 485K)

This

Super Originaly

The fact that you cannot provide any meaningful original comment on the matter proves that you are an NPC.

Theyre all in debt because boomers told them they can be anything and people would hire them.

Based and globalization-pilled. Bonus points for not harping on "muh capitalism" boogieman, even though they are often conflated.

>implying a bachelors in business actually teaches you a single fucking thing

Lmao!

>Be idiot liberal
>poor
>add a bunch of unskilled illegal migrants to the work force that can outcompete anyone by working pennies on the dollar
>Get poorer
>be surprised and decide the only solution is to add more migrants

A fucking millennial is not someone who is under 25
Jfc.

Because millennials are going to have a fun time picking veggies in a field covered in pesticides

>importing migrants who will work for nothing and don't pay taxes, but who use government services
>why are wages going down?!

Attached: i_wanna_be_your_soy.jpg (263x357, 16K)

>2014 data
Maybe we should conduct this again in 2040 once Millennials inherit everything from the Boomers and Gen-Xers

>$18000-$19999
what the fuck that is way less than even the minimum wage here, are amerifags really that poor? why is that even allowed?

look at this scholar. have a (you)

boomers fucked us all over, they have been voting against the interests of their children for their entire lives

My sister has a BBA and is currently working in claims, making $40k, for an auto insurance company. She's in her late 20s.

>business admin
>works at macys
that checks out. he probably mailed it in, sucked zero dicks, made zero connections, and thought his worthless jack of all faggots degree would slide him into some hedge fund chad elite.

he deserves his fate.

Increasing the minimum wage will create inflation.

Because boomers fucked everything up.

she probably sucked off all the C-Suite guys and got inducted into the corporate harem.

It is exactly because of the boomers. Also shit like , which likely has something to do with boomers.

She's married with two kids. My brother-in-law works in the Air Force making $56k. I don't see why she would go that far if she's already happy being married to a black man.

>ruined the economy
>banned drugs
fuck boomers

>Immigration drives down wages
>But doesn't recognise that wages are a component for inflation
It helps if you actually study economics outside of YouTube videos

>conflated
I think you mean directly related? Liberalism, especially laissez faire ideals, is a major contributor to the above mentioned problems.

I'm 23 but I might as well be a boomer. I have a unionized blue collar job making $27/hr and on my last year of my apprenticeship. The only thing I had to get my job was one year of doing what I do now and that job they hired anybody off the street. My buddy hasn't finished his bachelors and he is already a general manager at a petsmart and clears about 58k/yr before performance bonuses. I get that most people don't do well but both of us got our jobs literally straight off the street.

They're poor because they make poor decisions. They vote in retards who raise taxes and expand social entitlements, they pursue worthless shit in schooling, they spend on shit they don't need, they take out loans on things that have no return on investments.

Show me a bunch of millennial-shits who are making great decisions and still ending up poorly.

Attached: 1555804854009.jpg (768x1024, 73K)

Good decision making.

And for every one of us in our 20s who makes a good decision, there are plenty of retards who have a bird-brain like this cunt and deserve to fail because of poor choices:

breitbart.com/politics/2019/04/25/vegan-cafe-with-18-percent-man-tax-closing-shop/

This.

Leftist boomers flooded your country with immigrants and destroyed the value of labour, until the immigration issue has been dealt with wages will stay low and inequality will high. A smaller population means a worker's market, less competition for land prices and less strain on public services.

>he didn't suck dick enough! he deserves to be poor!
kys

>Poor people make choices which make them poor
Are you purposely avoiding the concept of social mobility? Because once you recognise that working out of poverty is an amalgamation of a good education (which is made easier with capital), a good location to live in and a good life expectancy, you'll probably achieve it before 40. If you're saying that poor people lavish a poor lifestyle (something Marx argued) then I'm a bit confused since poverty should be skyrocketing.

I fucked around in my youth, thought I wanted to be a Cop so I went through police academy. Got out and my dad died which caused a lot of issues in my life, mix that with the BLM shit happening I changed my mind and worked for a family friend in retail for a few years, now I'm back in school at 26 to get a PhD in Psychology for private practice while my girlfriend is studying genetics and gene manipulation. Slow start for us both but feels good.

No I did not, you brainlet.

it was not leftist boomers, it was all boomers. they'll bitch and complain about illegals and yet use illegals for cheap labor. they're all hypocrites.

Enjoy being 35 before you even think about having a comfortable living

>Are you purposely avoiding the concept of social mobility?
No. I'm confident about my premises.
>Because once you recognise that working out of poverty is an amalgamation of a good education (which is made easier with capital)
I hope you realize I'm talking about millennials as an entire class of people and the decisions they make on balance. When it comes to education, they make poor decisions by pursuing worthless degrees and they elect people whose policies lower the quality of schooling.
>a good location to live
Even someone who has a minimum wage job can find a nice place to live if they don't make poor decisions with their budget.
>and a good life expectancy
Well no shit - I assume no one would bother improving themselves if they knew they'd die soon. Non-point.

Everyone laugh at this boomer

Have you tried going to Google and shaking Mark Zuckerbergs hand?

How did you then generalise an entire generation effectively? There are millennials on this board (and I'm one also) and on this thread, your crude assumption that they're all studying shit art related degrees (I'm doing Economics and Finance) is pretty strange. Do you only loiter around art universities and Starbucks?

>Even on min wage
Okay, where? Since I'm certain that the definition of a 'nice area' can vary with age and country. I highly doubt someone is overjoyed when living on a motorway but most likely cannot live elsewhere which could give the same amount of satisfaction.

Your argument is still
>Poor people are poor because they're poor
>Why else would they want to improve their life
I'm not really understanding why poor people are poor innately

What is this Business Administration meme? Someone explain why everyone is doing it.

There were plenty of right-wing boomers calling out immigration policies and warning of what was happening to America though, they were silenced and accused of racism whenever they tried to speak up.

Yeah it'll be a long way, but I did inheriet a house and some land so I don't have to pay rent or mortgage so that offsets a lot of expense.

>(I'm doing economics and Finance)

oh boy... i hope youre going to an ivy league school because that isnt what i would call a practical degree either. you need some major connections for that. or become a professor and write your own theories but im 100% sure you arent smart enough for that

shouldve gone with accounting bud

Because their parents coddled them and didn't teach them the value of hard work

Why don't more people go accounting? It's the safest thing ever since it'll always be in demand. Someone needs to do the checks and balances and robots won't be doing those.

Thanks for the tip lad
I'm sure you're doing far better

>millenials are in their 30s now and still haven't managed to pull themselves up by their bootstraps
Literally the worst generation.

>oh boy... i hope youre going to an ivy league school because that isnt what i would call a practical degree either. you need some major connections for that. or become a professor and write your own theories but im 100% sure you arent smart enough for that
Wut, those guys earn a killing user, but you gotta be really smart and motivated if you work in finance and want to succeed

yea i know one like that, he had illegals working for him. they're full of shit dude, they just say that shit.

Is this a movie? This looks kino.

>What is this Business Administration meme?

It's the study of learning how to copy/paste cells in Microsoft excel. It's your typical boomer major.

Because it's an oversaturated market that is being outsourced to SEA. If you've got an accountancy job now, you'll be golden if you're senior. Otherwise, you're in competition with app developers and rookie Sage50 graduates

>How did you then generalise an entire generation effectively?
My first post stipulated a very important question - show me the group of failures who are making great decisions. That group doesn't exist. I gave examples of some poor decisions that personally bewilder me. Regardless of whether they sum up the total reason for failure, I've given you contributory reasons and I've stipulated that good decision making doesn't result in failure (while still waiting on a counter-example).
>There are millennials on this board (and I'm one also) and on this thread, your crude assumption that they're all studying shit art related degrees (I'm doing Economics and Finance) is pretty strange
Your inability to read is strange. I specifically said, "I'm talking about millennials as an entire class of people and the decisions they make on balance." That means I'm not talking about "all" of them. "All" is a word used only by yourself.
>Do you only loiter around art universities and Starbucks?
No, do they read very selectively over there like you do?
>Okay, where?
I lived in an upper class neighbourhood in Toronto while working minimum wage (renting). Currently, I'm living on a $2m property in a city neighbouring Mississauga because I continued to make good decisions with my money.
>Your argument is still Poor people are poor because they're poor
Your inability to read is still prevalent. Poor people are so because they make poor decisions in matters that involve money.

Any other questions? You lose btw.

Attached: 1557012346300.png (640x640, 255K)

Things progressed too quickly for anyone to keep hold of it. Globalisation blew out of control before anyone knew what was going on. The-powers-that-be have to focus on short-term profit because they simply can't get ahead of it to plan for the long-term.
It needs to crash. Properly. Survivors optional.

Is this after taxes?

>Are you purposely avoiding the concept of social mobility? Because once you recognise that working out of poverty is an amalgamation of a good education (which is made easier with capital), a good location to live in and a good life expectancy, you'll probably achieve it before 40. If you're saying that poor people lavish a poor lifestyle (something Marx argued) then I'm a bit confused since poverty should be skyrocketing.
Kek, I love how the left acts like poor people would make super good decisions and be rich if they just had capital. Poor people are poor in the West because of their own stupidity and refusal to work hard (if they're able bodied) and nothing else

>My first post stipulated a very important question - show me the group of failures who are making great decisions. That group doesn't exist. I gave examples of some poor decisions that personally bewilder me. Regardless of whether they sum up the total reason for failure, I've given you contributory reasons and I've stipulated that good decision making doesn't result in failure (while still waiting on a counter-example).
And, as I said, those decisions require capital. I detailed that having a kick-start in life with a strong education will naturally allow you to do better against others within your country. The fact you're ignoring that is shocking.

>Show me a bunch of millennial-shits who are making great decisions and still ending up poorly.
As you mentioned prior, you haven't actually shown us the case that millennials are making poor life decisions (because somehow the onus is on me to provide evidence for your own point).

>'m talking about millennials as an entire class of people and the decisions they make on balance
What? So you're talking about a small sample of...
>When it comes to education, they make poor decisions by pursuing worthless degrees
Oh right, so you're only picking the small section who study poor degrees. Why not just say that originally? I mean, it's not that great to cherry pick then aggressively pedantic when defending yourself.

>Your inability to read is still prevalent. Poor people are so because they make poor decisions in matters that involve money.
Why are you finding it so hard to answer this question?

I'm glad that you find enjoyment in posting reaction images on your downtime at work. I cannot relate to working in min wage jobs although by your theory, you should be loaded soon due to your good thinking (i.e renting)

What degree did you get and what do you work with user?

>That said ignoring the international element in international commerce reducing any critique to simple xenophobia is pants on head retarded

It doesn't surprise me that America is outsourcing so many jobs to international workers. Today's boomers and millenials are the laziest generations ever. They complain about standing up from their desks while making 70k/yr. I seen it with my own eyes.

Not remotely left wing but alright

>Not remotely left wing but alright
Not to specifically, but it's an argument you hear a lot from left-wingers that all poor people need is just capital then they would have become billionaires

Yeah it is a pretty stupid idea. I'm not denying the fact that there are people who exist on this earth who have absolutely no intention of working (or chasing a career).

The question that is an issue for developed countries is how do they implement UBI with multiple potential budgets per person (which can differ by age)

>And, as I said, those decisions require capital
Do you suffer from Alzheimer's? You forgot what you wrote already? You said those decisions are made easier with capital, not that they require capital. How does the decision to not take out stupid loans require capital? How does the decision to not elect retards who lower school quality require capital? How does the decision to not pursue a stupid degree require capital?
>I detailed that having a kick-start in life with a strong education will naturally allow you to do better against others within your country
Correct - so what? How is it relevant? People are not stuck being poor just because other people got a headstart - they're stuck being poor because they made poor decisions.
>As you mentioned prior, you haven't actually shown us the case that millennials are making poor life decisions
So if I demonstrated that they vote in retards who lower schooling quality and that they don't pursue worthwhile degrees and if I demonstrate examples of poor spending habits, you'll admit defeat? And out of curiousity, are you as willing to provide the counter-example that people who make great decisions are failing? I don't mind going first - I'm just smug because I know there's no way in hell you would even attempt to prove that counter example manifesting.
>What? So you're talking about a small sample of...
No, they make poor decisions as a class.
>Oh right, so you're only picking the small section who study poor degrees
No, you're illiterate.
>Why are you finding it so hard to answer this question?
I answered it plenty of times in consistent manner. They make poor decisions.
>I'm glad that you find enjoyment in posting reaction images on your downtime at work
I'm at home in a $2m property right now.
>I cannot relate to working in min wage jobs
That's good. I haven't worked them since turning 20 (I'm 27 now) because I make good decisions when it comes to money.

You still lose btw.

Attached: 1557004317218.jpg (354x295, 38K)

I didn't get a degree. I'm an accountant at two Toyota dealerships and one Honda dealership. Before that I was a cost accountant at an electronics company.

Attached: 1552528943765.jpg (425x286, 34K)

>OP posts map showing most millennials have low income.
>People blather about iPhones, loans, coffee and shit.
If millennials were hemmoraging money this would make sense, but the careers aren't there in the first place.

>You said those decisions are made easier with capital, not that they require capital
I wish I could be this pendantic. You can clearly see what I've implied.

>How does the decision to not take out stupid loans require capital?
Credit checks stop this.
>How does the decision to not elect retards who lower school quality require capital?
Democracy isn't a technocracy
>How does the decision to not pursue a stupid degree require capital?
(Imagine not knowing what human capital is)

>Correct - so what? How is it relevant? People are not stuck being poor just because other people got a headstart - they're stuck being poor because they made poor decisions.
Again lad, if you're educated you're more likely to not make irrational decisions. If you live in a nice area (or a not poor area to make it relevant), chances are you don't have to consider the implications of having to find part time work when studying, taking out loans to do your education etc

>I answered it plenty of times in consistent manner. They make poor decisions.
No you haven't. You've said poor people are poor because they make poor decisions. If your entire point was that, you'd drop it and pretend to ignore that it isn't just fundementally that, and that poor people are being rooted into their economic situtation not just on 'being dumb'.

All I'm saying is that it is verging on dishonest to say there is a casual link between being poor and making poor decisions. You can be entrapped into poverty from things out of your control (i.e the outsourcing of jobs because of cut through capitlism and Race to the Bottom theory). The case is that 'JuSt Be SmArTs' is essentially what you're saying, but how can you be smarter IF YOU'RE LITERALLY KNEEDEEP IN POVERTY TO THE EXTENT THAT YOU HAVE TO SHARE A SINGULAR BOWL WITH YOUR FAMILY

I'm convinced you have no understanding of how socio-economic classes function or you was born into wealth.

working all the time sucks ass. people who work all the time are the kinds of deranged lunatics who rape children or dye their hair rainbow and become third wave feminists.

>I wish I could be this pendantic
I'm very specific because I have to hold your hands through basic things.
>Credit checks stop this.
Credit checks stop students from taking out stupid school loans? Credit checks do not stop people from taking out stupid loans - they stop people who defaulted on loans or people who have little credit history. Someone who can technically afford monthly payments on something is not going to be stopped by a credit check. Technically being able to afford something means nothing, which you should know if you're pursuing an economics/finance field. Are you retarded? LOL
>Democracy isn't a technocracy
Here's what I meant by the need to hold your hands through basic things. Is electing someone a decision that can affect money? Yes. Is schooling quality something that can affect money? Yes. So when you dumbfucks elect someone that doesn't hold school administrators liable (see all the inner-city schools as an example) or doesn't crack down on them, schools are not incentivized to better themselves, and they produce retards like you. Want to know how dumb you are? As per the above point about loans, you're in economics and you don't even know what an opportunity cost is. LOL
>(Imagine not knowing what human capital is)
Are you saying words and hoping they make sense at the end, retard? A degree is a choice. A stupid degree is a choice. Choices can be poor. A stupid degree is a poor choice. Do you have anything other than brain-dead phrases to combat that or not?
>Again lad, if you're educated you're more likely to not make irrational decisions
So poor people are more likely to make poor decisions, which is what I already said? Retard.
>You've said poor people are poor because they make poor decisions
Now you did too - you just changed the grammar around. Thanks for conceding - you lose.

Attached: 1556375326107.png (680x680, 188K)

yeah, accounting is one thing, but if you're going study something like generic "business" or political science, you better fucking have connections

>don't pay taxes

Everyone pays taxes. Sales taxes are unavoidable. Having taxes withheld from your paycheck is unavoidable. Property taxes on rentals are passed on directly to the tenants in the form of higher rents.

Immigrants don't just magically get to avoid paying taxes. If they could, then you can bet your ass that citizens would find out how they do it and copy them.

>Credit checks stop students from taking out stupid school loans
>Attempting to improve your own education is somehow a good decision but under your sheer belief in how a bad decision like taking out a loan is, it's a bad decision.

Credit checks exist in order to make an analysis on if the borrower will be able to pay. The lender then adjusts the interest rate in order to make a profit that compensates the loss.
The system isn't perfect (The financial crash demonstrated that) and it's clearly obvious that it runs on being overheated with comissions being the driving force behind the amount of consumer credit being thrown around, even if they have the ability to pay the most basic amount (the principle) while letting the interest rate balloon.

>An accountant not knowing anything outside of reading a balance sheet
wew
>So poor people are more likely to make poor decisions, which is what I already said? Retard.
So how do they escape poverty then? Be like you? Get lucky? Ensure they win the lottery?

>Now you did too - you just changed the grammar around.
In case you wasn't following, it's clearly obvious that being born into a wealthy family can drastically incease your chances of success because of better education. You've nicely ignored that.

Again, I know you do this to jack off your ego, but I'm sure being born into a wealthy family and doing an E-Course in basic accounting is great (Sometimes you might struggle with calculating contribution for production methods, to which, I would suggest Dummies Guide to accounting).

It's clear that your only argument is basically nit picking and not understanding how entrapped in povety works, with the simple case being 'well just don't be poor'

>Increasing the minimum wage will create inflation.

No, increasing the minimum wage will cause the executive team's huge salaries and bonuses to shrink by a small amount, and god forbid that should ever happen.

Even if increasing the minimum wage increases inflation, the government can set the inflation rate to anything it wants to simply by adding or removing money from the money supply. Friedman famously said: "Inflation is always and everywhere a monetary phenomenon." Ultimately, the inflation rate is always set by the government, because only the government can print money or take it out of circulation.

>Credit checks exist in order to make an analysis on if the borrower will be able to pay
Which is what I already said, you brain-dead retard. My point was credit checks aren't tests for whether the loans are smart decisions by the borrowers, since the ability to afford something doesn't automatically translate into the purchase being a good decision.
>wew
Specifically cite all the instances where I misread something, as I have for whenever you've failed to read something properly.
>So how do they escape poverty then?
Did you forget your ballsack? I caught you in a contradiction. Admit the contradiction instead of weaseling into another point, you spineless and illiterate retard.
>In case you wasn't following, it's clearly obvious that being born into a wealthy family can drastically incease your chances of success because of better education
Yes, so you're still admitting my premise about poor people. Admit it, you ball-less weasel.
>You've nicely ignored that.
Specifically show me any instance in which I ignored that.
>Again, I know you do this to jack off your ego
Yes, but you lubricate my ego by being a brain-dead dolt who keeps getting caught in contradictions.
>but I'm sure being born into a wealthy family and doing an E-Course in basic accounting is great
I wasn't born in a wealthy family. Now that you've lost your fundamental points, you're traversing in empty assumptions? LMAO
>and doing an E-Course in basic accounting is great
I didn't do any e-course. I'm 27 and an accountant for 3 car dealerships - you're studying economics and can't read and don't know what opportunity costs are. I'm better in my field today than you'll be in your lifetime. Not to mention I have $117k cash and $0 debt purely through making good decisions.
>It's clear that your only argument is basically nit picking and not understanding how entrapped in povety works
Specifically cite an instance of my not understanding.

Attached: as at may 4.jpg (1363x615, 159K)

>So how do they escape poverty then? Be like you? Get lucky? Ensure they win the lottery?
I grew in a place called Immokalee. The average person is under the poverty line and makes less than $16,000/yr. I didn't do too well in school and couldn't afford college and went straight into the labour field. I clenched any opportunity I could for work and managed to claw my way into the lower middle class. My buddy did this same thing and is a manager at a local petsmart. Both of us aren't very educated it's just we refused to fall into the trap that is this town which is agriculture and spending all your money at the casino. There is means of escape, if some retard like me can do it anybody can. It's ones mentality that will keep you down as the two other ways to escape here are military and handegg.

That retard studies economics and thinks credit checks stop people from taking out stupid loans - don't even bother offering him solutions. Just call him out on his stupidity. He deserves to fail.

Attached: 1552343010663.jpg (1024x1024, 103K)

Lmao will done on dropping your trip. I'll be sure to load up excel and throw a couple numbers in.

I win. Of course a NEET spends his entirel time responding to himself

I win

Attached: FB_IMG_1535785031850.jpg (351x351, 8K)

>He's so mad he's fuming at a thread
Automation against the accountants when

Two more empty assumptions now that I've destroyed the point you came in with?

I didn't show the Excel as proof for the $117k - I was just making a statement about it. I'm more than happy to prove I have it. Will you admit defeat once I do or weasel away again like a ball-less dolt?

Attached: 1550897374810.gif (607x609, 514K)

Because they dont know where to get a good job. I make 45k in an office at 23 with no degree and its not a comp sci meme

I'm not the lad tripping. But being serious as my family is still is perpetual debt and still stuck in the situation that they made for themselves over 20 years ago shouldn't I have crashed and burned instead of learning from their mistakes?

Attached: _20190514_192134.jpg (1079x1226, 234K)

Most costs for businesses won't rise, only the portion that is wages for the lowest paid workers. They'll only have to raise prices a fraction of as much as the minimum wage increases.

>It went to the stage that he posts from his phone in order to samefag
Okay wew

My biggest tip i can give is to go to your bathroom and hang yourself when some app developer replaces you

You lost this ez

>but you gotta be really smart and motivated
Yeah you need to go to a top school. If you're not in ivy league, the ones hiring in any high-paying finance job will assume you're not smart and motivated.

>when some app developer replaces you
>tfw pilot and drones may replace me
feelsawful

Attached: 1437273585728.jpg (2126x1721, 1022K)

Are you alright? Because I'm clearly not him.
Are you a pilot friend what airframe do you fly?

>Weasels away from proving I samefag
>Weasels away from proving I grew up wealthy
>Weasels away from proving the counter-example when I ask if you'll admit defeat if I prove my criteria
>Weasels away when caught in a contradiction that admits my premise
>Weasels away when I am happily willing to prove I have $117k
You lose. But I knew you would from the start - I never would've picked this name otherwise. I also knew you'd run when cornered like the lefty snowflake you are.

Attached: 1551221857008.gif (511x512, 105K)

>Are you a pilot friend what airframe do you fly?
yes, a Cessna 208

ok fag, not the user you replied to, but sure big companies won't be affected but SMALL companies and start ups will if they have to pay 20$ an hour to some spic doing menial labour. And raising minimum wages would increase taxes as well. If you want to live in a socialist shithole go to Venezuela or something.
Also if millenials could stop fucking starting at their phones every waking hour and going into fucking meme art majors they could find a fucking job that isn't at mcdonalds.

>Having taxes withheld from your paycheck is unavoidable.
He thinks illegal workers file taxes and arent getting paid under the table in cash.

oof