Millenials are having less sex because women have raised their standards

Holy shit, Jow Forums and incels were right all along independent.co.uk/voices/millennials-less-sex-education-relationships-bmj-gender-equality-oloni-a8910291.html

Attached: IMG_3845.jpg (759x1024, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FMJgZ4s2E3w
youtube.com/watch?v=KET2JncpJ7o
youtube.com/watch?v=wAIcKS7wVGk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Women want a rewarding sexual experience. Beta boys cannot give them what they require.

It seems fair to me.

Why are you posting this shit again when you were btfo last time?

>women and men have raised their standards
Fixed that for you. Also
>women and men would rather be on social media and play vidya than go outside to meet people and have sex

All the dating advice in the manosphere turns dudes into sex psychopaths. Alpha fucks and beta bucks means getting married and having kids is beta whereas pumping and dumping women is the recommended course of action. That completely ignores emotions.

As for the increasing standards Philip Zimbardo - The Demise of Guys applies but it's probably fake news: youtube.com/watch?v=FMJgZ4s2E3w

What are emotions?
Why should i get married, if marriage is just a way for a woman to use me economically?

>men have raised there standards
>any average looking white girl can put on a wig and make up, stream on twich and get FREE MONEY from beta males

just have sex niceguy.

Attached: EED0208D-577B-4177-8A32-DE84429FA18E.jpg (788x960, 116K)

imagine being some nigger and thinking you have the right to a quality man. ffs

>that video
>trying to blame MALES
Yeah fucking right. Men throw literally thousands of dollars at cam whores and twitch thots
It's literally as simple as men just wanting a loyal non-fat girlfriend and those type of girls wanting nothing to do with the average male. It's literally just female standards are not only too high, but even despite the high standard they are still being satisfied. So average women have zero incentive to settle for average males.

fuck off loser. you don't have the right to raise your standards. male company is abundant and low value. you're probably just some ordinary fuckin NOBODY.

this. my stepmom married my dad, became ugly as shit, stopped working, and just leeches off him 100% its appalling

>Jow Forums and incels were right all along
No fucking shit.
>Alpha fucks and beta bucks means getting married and having kids is beta whereas pumping and dumping women is the recommended course of action.
No, dipshit. It means that women are "attracted" to betas when they are not ovulating, but have the urge to go on a cucking spree when they are. There is actual science to back this up, and it has been studied extensively. It is the reason why humans are the only primates to not advertise ovulation and instead fuck year round. It's so the males don't know when the females are ovulating and the females can "choose" who to mate with.

screenshot or archive the fucking article, faggot

how is it our fault that women are choosing to go after the 'alpha' guys that treat women like shit? why should we be anything other than that? it's clearly what women want, those guys are very successful with getting ass.

>muh emotions
Merely a spook.

Attached: 93A186C1-82DB-497E-B4B9-3F7629AD73E0.jpg (170x200, 14K)

Runaway sexual selection.

What do you think will happen when not even the manliest alpha is considered good enough?

here you go niggers

what a waste of fucking time. dont read it

imagine getting paid to write stupid baseless bullshit like this

don't click or paste mainstream news unless you want to directly contribute to the revenue and performance metrics of diversity hire niggerwhores like the monkey that wrote this clickbait garbage

Attached: xp.jpg (1516x5465, 972K)

Stirner was a spook

>Why should i get married, if marriage is just a way for a woman to use me economically?
you shouldn't, at least not until the divorce laws and child support laws change.
getting married is basically playing russian roulette with your remaining lifetime earnings

who wanted to even read this shit?

>how is it our fault that women are choosing to go after the 'alpha' guys that treat women like shit?
it isn't our fault. women love this shit. but society is so feminized and cucked generally that the only place you can learn this stuff is on Jow Forums and youtube

harems
originaloriginaloriginal

im confident women would totally support and finance gladiator style fights where betas fight to the death for a night with stacy. so ultimately, it would be an entertaining way to watch all those gross beta losers getting culled from the gene pool. foreal foreal

>"carousel"
lol she literally mentions the cock carousel, these millenial chicks are on another level of self deception

Having sex is starting be like looking for a job

>So you want to have sex for the first time? I hope you can satisfy me as much as a guy who had sex multiple times a week for several years. What? No? Lmao, have sex incel.

Attached: Merrio.png (328x318, 186K)

>It's literally as simple as men just wanting a loyal non-fat girlfriend
I just want a fat ugly gf who will talk to me and not ignore me when I try to talk to her online.

:(

Zoomers are our last hope, if they get to be better than millenials humankind is saved, but if theyre like millenials were doomed.

>>So you want to have sex for the first time? I hope you can satisfy me as much as a guy who had sex multiple times a week for several years. What? No?
aw fuck RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this hurts me so much user! i have had a conversation and foreplay like this ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

>All the dating advice in the manosphere turns dudes into sex psychopaths. [...] That completely ignores emotions.
That's what women want though...

Where is the emotional part of signing a business contract (marriage) with the person who supposedly "loves" me?

Learn to lick pussy, ass, armpits and feet if you want to give total satisfaction and get a woman

this is true

there's like an infinite feedback loop of women and journalists telling men that they need to be "alpha" and "confident" and "determined" to get sex. Then an ugly guy takes that advice and he gets a lot more aggressive trying to get sex.

Then those same women and journalists go on writing more articles telling men that on the whole, our behavior is wrong when they actually like it from some guys and dislike it from others.

I would say they're not just turning some men into psychopaths but turning the rest into nervous wrecks who are afraid of the entire sexual dynamic. I think that the modern media, consequentially from sexual liberation, is actually responsible for the increase in sex-related violence and maybe even spree killers.

>Jow Forums and incels were right all along

I find it really annoying when people think everything people say is bullshit until Science(TM) catches up with what everybody with half a clue already knows

We know this is you Georgina stop coming here to promote your articles

How can one learn these things when one cannot even get to the stage of being able to perform them?

>you must have 3-5 years of sexual experience for this entry level sex
>please list your last sex and a reference, with a start date and end date
>please check this box if this is your current sex, and if so, what date you are available to begin sex
>please list your academic sex record, what degree and school you graduated sex from, from this drop down list
>if you cannot find your school or your school is not listed please choose Other

What a disengenous article. Millenial MEN are having less sex. The rate for women has only steadily increased.

>women and men would rather be on social media and play vidya than go outside to meet people and have sex

Stop saying this, it's not true. Technology will never get rid of our primitive urge

male standards have also unironically gone up as well. The same way you may want a qt non-fat gf she may want a qt non-fat bf with hobbies other than media consumption.

Blame online dating and shit like Tinder.

>women use snapchat filters to make themselves look pretty and not fat
>men start chatting with these women because they think they're hot
>they meet up. The man looks no different to his pictures. The women is a fat ugly mess.
>the guy, having spent hours putting in the ground work, and now having spent time meeting this ugly woman, thinks he'll fuck her anyway because he has nothing to lose at this point
>the woman is happy to get fucked because he's out of her league
>the guy fucks her and then goes home because he doesn't wanna stick around with an ugly woman
>the woman thinks all men are pigs because they just want her for sex
>she won't talk to less attractive men because in her mind she just had sex with a good-looking guy, therefore she should be able to get a good-looking boyfriend
>she talks to other good-looking men
>the guy talks to other women who appear good-looking, but are actually ugly

Attached: 1509822593849.png (194x192, 108K)

Theres literally fat women out there with boyfriends or short flings

I see fat guys with gfs every day.

very based post

orgamilio

How many IQ points you would have to gain for you to understand why that's wrong I wonder

Spoiler anyways
Amount of men having sex is down, amount of women having sex is the same, amount of sex had is down for both parties because as one might have guessed every time a man has sex a woman also has sex.

The obvious reason why that is which the article skips is because people aren't in long term relationships where they have sex 3 times a week but instead spend longer fucking around which leads to having sex with more people but less in total

Agreed, before men had no standards since women weren't fat anyways
Now men want non fat women

>tfw fat weeaboo neckbeard but still manage to get laid
Feminists wanna fuck, frens

Thanks, man. Also
>never ending carousel
The cock carousel is truly real, and they're acknowledging it.

That sounds more like you should blame the guy for having no self respect or standards

that dog has a huge dick

>alpha fucks beta bucks
>alpha have no money and can't afford to go out
>women are too broke to go to clubs and shit and get fucked

>women are inclined to look for sugar daddies, incels honestly believe broke alphas are having sex

Woman raising standards good
Incels not lowering standards bad

oh no women have standards and expectations

>women are too broke to go to clubs and shit and get fucked
You know this is free right?
At most you need to have enough to get there and then get back from the guys place

Ok, and? I want a real relationship with a normal sane person.

.>want relationship with normal, sane person
>are not a normal, sane person yourself
???

and they're ridiculously high without any consequence. Having the cake and eating it if you will. Oh no indeed.

>independent
>UK

Attached: 1541797240343.gif (450x253, 1.97M)

>Having sex is starting be like looking for a job
you say that like it's hard

oh wait you're a NEET

Attached: 1531281529700.jpg (640x480, 61K)

>overprotective parents mar a generation of kids
>school feeds into this bullshit
>everyone is surprised now adults are doing so bad

No shit they are having less sex, they can't even hold conversations without stumbling around like fools.

Attached: 71-YdpPCtRL.jpg (1684x2560, 231K)

It's a real shame civilization has to collapse for them to understand.

Attached: Women in a nutshell.jpg (700x542, 51K)

>Woman raising standards is a good thing. (((Here's why)))
Explain to me why me an objective 5 not my evaluation my online friends who are brutally honest with me rated me so have to lower my standards to a 3 or 2 to even have a chance of getting a gf. Where do I win in this situation? Where does society win in this situation. I'm not asking for 7s or 10s just a 5 or 6 wil do same as me. The gene pool suffers with me breeding with inferior stock and same goes for if I was dating an 8 out of 10. Not only that. The one thing I can compares this to is Gym where the team captains pick and choose whose gonna be on the team. The captains being women and the players being every man on earth. The scales are 100% tipted in their favor and that's why you see ugly chicks on tinder getting 10 matches a week and an average looking guy struggling to get 1 a month.And if this was bait then you got me

Attached: 1541990579664.jpg (1024x832, 89K)

Civilization was never for women. They'd be just as happy fighting over chad's cock from the comfort of some fucking hole in the ground.

Attached: degredation of a fanbase hobby.jpg (4040x626, 451K)

>And if this was bait then you got me
you are very low-IQ, mister

What can I say. Sarcasm is hard to read over text.

>frizzy haired nog
>"we've raised our standards!"
>meanwhile frizzy haired nog is already bottom of the dating market

Who is less likely to have sex than a frizzy haired nog? A frizzy haired nog with high expectations.

bud the reason online is so skewed is because most women that go to online dating are wanting to cut out the middle man of dating/hook up culture irl. A girl that goes online wants the best because if she wasn't that picky she just go to a local club or setting and see what was on the market that night. Girls online want all that shit streamlined and they want the best so if they are a 5 they are not going to look for a 5 online because they could just meet a 5 irl.
Now majority of guys that date/hookup online? Total flip, they are insecure at the bar scene, no idea how to club and many need a fucking safe space to even talk to a girl, so they see online as some solution to their issues when guess what, you need to go in the real world if you want a better chance at love or sex but being a fucking coward that isn't going to be easy so you get online and get bitter because you didn't catch that these girls are tired of trying anything that isn't 1 for 1 exactly want they want.

tldr: as a guy use tinder if you are top shelf, otherwise improve your skills irl.

Attached: 1514438602352.gif (458x480, 352K)

god, i cant wait until these hags are above 30. i know for a fact ill have the last laugh when none of the guys they fucked are still around.

>Having sex is starting be like looking for a job
So I need family connections to get started?

and you need to go to school for some of it. Might have to do an internship where you help couples fuck but don't get any yourself.

millennials are having less sex because men are effeminate pussies. cope some more, incel

You can talk to me user. I'm single and female :^)
Heres my discord and kik:
BigTittyCommitte#9350
Yourmuthmmmm

Underrated post

org

You could make a woman "choose" you if you weren't a mentally ill autist. Tough luck, bro

Late 20's robot here. What so many women don't realize is that there aren't a lot of good "catches" among guys in their 20's. This is the decade of our lives where we ideal earn education, credentials, and get on a career path. Most guys in their 20's are no where in their lives, but on a trajectory toward some where. Women want their men to be pre-fab. Of course, women stop being catches as soon as they get a '3' in front of their ages and there's nothing they can do about it. LOL.

Attached: airplane.jpg (1024x576, 66K)

>implying you would have sex with a 1/10 hambeast, which is the exact equivalent of your sexual market worth
Get the fuck outta here, incel

I fantasize about this quite a lot. I'm already starting to see it. Unfortunately, rather than learning a lesson, most of them are taking it like Jow Forums. They blame the world for being wrong/unfair rather than admit their fuck ups.

that's kind of the good to for many humans. I mean when you reach your 30s, that's it, whatever life you shape that's what it's going to look like till you die.

Friendly reminder that birth control puts women in a constant pregnant mode, and when they are physiologically pregnant they will require a provider, and that provider will never satisfy her since she will always be physiologically pregnant as long as she takes birth control.

youtube.com/watch?v=KET2JncpJ7o

Incels are the ones moaning. They should learn from women, shut up and work to experience higher quality sex

Good. Why would you want a fat loser beta male autist having sex in society? We need men to improve.

>>women and men have raised their standards
That's just plain wrong.

Attached: 1525712752124.jpg (534x654, 49K)

emotions are trash and you should never make decisions based on them.

yeah and what happens when those men hit critical mass? Revolution and just remember women did not earn their freedom they whined for it while men fought for it. Laws protecting women mean nothing when no one bothers to enforce them. Going to be one hell of a violent era that is for sure.

You think beta gaymers are going to revolt? No they'll just get old and be replaced by better men.

>ignorance of the working class
>epic 90s show reaction image

Yep, it's a boomer alright.

Coping so hard lmao

What does it mean if I only want to lick armpits and feet?

1. Having kids cost money. A lot of it.

2. Women are the choosy sex. And with our culture of immediate gratification, most of them want 100% gratification on the spot, with no consideration to how it will affect everyone 5 years down the road. Usually resulting in breeding with degenerate men and starting the process of runaway sexual selection towards sub-par primate behavior.

Literally nothing wrong with this. To advance civilization, weak men must be culled.

Correction. Male millennials are having less sex. Female millennials are having more sex than they've ever had before.

Having kids is free, the government will pay for them. If niggers can live on it so can you.

Have some self respect

Better to be a 40 year old virgin than fucking a fat single mom.

>im confident women would totally support and finance gladiator style fights where betas fight to the death for a night with stacy.

I have a (half-baked) theory that the reason the baby boom happened was because women got off on knowing their men killed a bunch of other men in WW2.

Go look at labor statistics.

The most productive, hardest working, demographic is married men. The close second is unmarried men with children.

Unmarried men without children and women in all three categories (married, unmarried w/children, unmarried w/o children) have an economic product LESS THAN HALF of the output of married men.

Put another way, men working to support their wives and children are the people upon which THE ENTIRE ECONOMIC SYSTEM depends.

Cue reports that almost a third of men (AND RISING) can't even find the motivation to get laid in the previous 12 months.

Cue reports that most folks aren't working any harder than they needed to support THEMSELVES.

Do you understand why the financial services industry and other corporate owners of the media have fabricated this sex-shaming "incel" narrative?

Yes. Man up. Pay more taxes goyim

Attached: u3uj9drdemuz.jpg (1024x683, 126K)

>Do you understand why the financial services industry and other corporate owners of the media have fabricated this sex-shaming "incel" narrative?

Because they're idiots? They're not doing this to shame you into getting married. They're doing it because it makes them feel good.

youtube.com/watch?v=wAIcKS7wVGk

While I'm not Japanese, I doubt the Japanese ever characterised their NEET problem as 'hilarious'.

>Do you understand why the financial services industry and other corporate owners of the media have fabricated this sex-shaming "incel" narrative?

No I don't, because this only pushed """incels""" deeper down the rabbit hole, the majority of men has to put a lot of effort into getting a girlfriend or a good wife and they really have to work their ass off for it, but when you see all these worthless women that aren't feminine, look like shit and put not effort whatsoever into their personality or even just apperance beside the basic bitch look why would men put all that effort to get someone's sloppy seconds?

>and if you want no-strings-attached sex as a man or woman
>no-strings-attached sex
>as a man
What the fuuuuuuq did this girl just type? Is this how poor people using public transport feel when the snobs at work as why they don't just use Uber?

so can any average looking white man.
just look at r9k.

What's wrong with no-strings-attached sex?