Do you enjoy women suffering

I do. Alot. When roasties get raped,beaten, or murdered i smile, celebrate, and laugh with all my heart. They disgust me so much. Degenerate trash of a gender. I enjoy being with other guys who despise these things as much as I do. The best part? We are growing. And roasties are beginning to get afraid now. Many men had enough of these fucking skanks. May the hate on women grow as much as possible and i wish all men will attack them one beautiful day and wipe out all forms of feminism and gynocentrism. Women deserve to burn. I don't apologize for my behavior. Nothing wrong with hating on trash.

Attached: 1557859791545.jpg (640x480, 28K)

Ill talk to you in a couple of hours.

I don't enjoy sadism but I like when scummy roasties who abuse their social status get put in their place

Sheesh. And they say feminists are bad. Incels are the kings of fucked in the head.

Women like ruining innocent men's lives

Attached: a96daf895b81aee5fc6dafbb2d3177e2.png (808x455, 283K)

Women who have accused innocent men for rape and ruined their lives. Women have no souls. Women are evil

Attached: longform-original-14565-1529575292-3.jpg (1600x1468, 407K)

>Do you enjoy women suffering
nah mate, im not sexist, I enjoy the suffering of both genders equally.

they're all ugly bitter femcels lmao

Whoa there calm down incel dont go shoot up a school now

(if you do though, please stream it)

Roastie who drowned her baby. Women are filth

Attached: smith1.jpg (618x410, 28K)

Nope. I will not shoot anything. I will enlighten men to go against roasties. The true nature of the roastie needs to be exposed

Attached: 1557856540250.jpg (644x800, 150K)

are trannies ok

a-asking for a friend

No. They are fucking degenerates

BANZZ 4 TEH TRANZ!!

Men have done a lot worse, hunty. Humans suck in general, no matter what sex they are.

GTFOO ROASTIE!!! REEEEE

I started Hating and being happy of women getting hurt but only when I knew they were scum... recently I started hating all of them even if I know nothing about them because in 99% cases they were little whores in past and hide a lot of shit from people.

I gave 3 girls mdma and they admited me a lot of nasty perverted shit they did even though they looked innocent.
Just give girl Mdma and they will tell you everything.
Little whores, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM.

Now I have fantasies where I do Anal penetration on EXs sister while she is watching tied up. Than blowing load on her face and forcing them to kiss

Attached: 1539290856519.jpg (1060x1000, 381K)

Another roastie who drowned her baby. Roasties are fucking scum

Attached: 31f114f0-75ef-4ece-ac15-4a7a9f455809-Jenna_Folwell_19.jpg (534x668, 37K)

I can relate to you. They are all disgusting fucking whores who need to be skinned alive in my opinion. Trash. All of them

Wtf why not give the children away?

Because roasties are evil

Kind of, I mean they seem to enjoy me suffering.
I guess you could say I don't enjoy if they suffer horribly, just that they have better lives than 90% of men simply for being born warrants some malice.

Incels are fucked in the head

Attached: 1534129158204.jpg (322x322, 13K)

Rosties kill children all the time and call it apart of their bodily autonomy. They literally want to kill babies via abortion instead of giving them away because muuuh bodily autonomy

yea dude i love it. my favorite stories are dumb white bitches traveling overseas and then getting gang raped, murdered, and tossed innawoods or something. the juxtaposition of their delusional sheltered perception, met with a brutal and violent death, is delicious

I'm a slut girl and I hate myself so much for it. Sometimes I wish a guy would just beat me to death. I feel like it would be easier on my family if I was murdered instead of committing suicide. Anyone here want to hurt me? We can meet up and I'll let you do whatever you want as long as it ends in my death.

We can meet. I would love to scalp you while you scream and squeal like pig. I would also love to cut your eyes out as well with a bayonet and amputate your limbs one by one. Still interested?

lol even if you are real bitch you wouldn't ever got balls to do such thing.

No women is brave for such crazy shit.

Attached: 1538975420397.png (634x864, 586K)

please be on the northeast coast ill do terrible things to you and im a pretty good looking guy. drop your line, kik, discord whatever. lets make it happen

And here we go already some desperate dumb white knight thinking its real woman.
I hope you meet some Raging faggot who would torture you.

Attached: 1492205189090.jpg (1019x1159, 328K)

I live in the southern US and just made a discord:
Slut#0793

Poo your pants while crying and put it up on youtube. I'll bully you forever if you do it.

Attached: staceys accident.jpg (2000x2000, 1.06M)

What is wrong with wine?

This barely happens. Meanwhile, men commit 99% of all real rape and 80% of all crime

Because of the women who raised them lol fucking roastie

And?

Women are still trash

Women commit the vast majority of murders

yes but i have no interesst in hurting somone weaker than me,
i despise man who hurt women to feal powerfull.

Its funny because he's the only one who contacted me and I am a real woman. Too bad he doesn't actually want to kill me. Anyone else?

Don't have time to make a Discord sock right now, I'm heading out.
But post pics of yourself pooping your pants, and I might consider it. Slut.

>this thread
about fucking time we got back to basics instead of faggots trannies and niggers

>muh abortion
If only you were one of their "victims"

Day of the rope is coming for you scrotoid. Prepare for your gelding.

> The best part? We are growing

No you aren't, if you were you would have a better mentality towards women.

T.mad post prime roastie who hit the wall

Protect little sisters, geld all males, no more XY, eradicate scrotes.

Attached: 1546924571176.png (461x437, 212K)

All suffering you put onto others is reflected in one way or another back towards yourself...and I already have enough suffering

Then I would have been dead, just like I would have been if I was stabbed, yet one is counted as murder and one is counted as something brave that's socially acceptable

Tell us the shit those whores told you, I'm just curious to know what a girl who looks innocent can do, since I know a lot of them and can't even imagine they doing degenerate things

Women (fembots not included) don't sit around on Japanese image boards talking about much they hate incels or whiny manchildren. It's all about perspective. You want to hit them where it hurts most? Fool them into thinking you're looking out for their best interests and then simply ghost them.

yeah, well, unfortunately women cant jump out of bushes with guns and force men to give them commitment.

have you ever considered to ask yourself; how many girls are willing to sell men down the river in order to not look like a slut? especially to her friends and family?

just about all of them, you mong. and men get send to the real prisons with actual predators and rapists.

TOP KEK THIS IS SO FUCKING TRUE!
>be me
>meet qt 3.14
>start texting her, we have a lot in common
>start to show some interest in her
>even joked once on how i should ask hert to date me sometime
>suddenly stop talking to her
>one day she texts me asking if i would go to a meeting with some of our mutual friends
>don't answer her
>she posts a status on wpp
>"i will not care for anyone anymore, it hurts a lot not being special for someone you care"
>later the same day
>"hey user, help me, i need your help"
>don't answer her
>"user, where are you?"
>decide to answer her
>say "hi"
>"will you come with me to the meeting?"

also, forgot to say
>i answered "yea"
>then she said "hooooraaay, i'm so excited!"

Wow what a shame I'm like Jesus and could redeem you but only have kik.
Steer away from Discord towards Harmony, God willing my children.
I love all the little children.

>why wont girls notice me?
Makes you wonder

>Do you enjoy women suffering
yep
speciaIIy when they saw it coming

How 15 years old are you, you fucking cringey sperg?

I'm ashamed to find myself at the point, after watching countless hours of MGTOW/Redpill content over the past several months, that I wholeheartedly support your viewpoint.

I don't think I will able get to the point where I'm able to inflict violence on another human being simply because of their gender, but deep down inside I revel in seeing women suffer as a result of their selfish, childlike behavior on a whole. Part of me feels like there are still too many simpish men out here that will prevent women as a whole from feeling the results of their actions, but one can definitely hope...

No. To see a live being suffering is stupid.

Women are psycopathic by nature, they deserve to die, they have no true empathy, the are manipulative in everything they do. Their only goal is to achieve the highest social standing possible, they will do anything to achieve the goal, femniggers need to be eradicated for the good of society

No I don't
Unless its justified, I don't like seeing people hurt. Some roasties are kind people and don't deserve the some of the shit they have to deal with

Nothing a femnigger does is genuine, it is all to achieve a higher position in the social hierarchy

I don't enjoy it, but I'm definitely indifferent where I used to care in a White Knight fashion.

Now I just see it as logical consequence to most of their actions, ie: Coal Toll.

Attached: Miscegnation Right and Wrong.jpg (1520x1513, 441K)

Men go to war to protect the women who reward them with sex. The woman is complicit in this. Eliminate the woman, stop war

Can't blame them for that though, they are predisposed to be parasites. I don't think it justifies beating them though, unless they harm you in some way

20 yr old girl did MMF, FFM, MFMF, MMMF, Anal creampie. eating anal creampie from other girl ass, pissing on guys..etc can't remember all

And she is so fucking young, I was shy and scared to talk to people at that age, its hard for me to imagine how do they do it

The other girl (23) was doing threesome with her ex and dog, she fucked 55yr old guy, just to give you notice that doing anal is considered completely normal for this whores, most women do Anal as morning routine

Attached: 1505984117705.png (793x810, 403K)

I dont care enough about them to enjoy it, but I'm fine with it when they do get what they deserve, fuck 'em

stop posting man.
the only one being hurt here is you.

This
I'm not a sadist but I do like justice

Attached: 1553198491797.gif (255x194, 1.97M)

ur mom is a dum whore lmao

Shame it was over for her so quickly. She didn't get to drown in fear and suffering before she died.

"mechanic execute ex-wife"
translate it that makes more sense

I like seeing privileged people get their shit kicked in and women are the most privileged of all. Definitely not to the extent OP is talking about though

Post aborted fetus gifs and tell me thats not murder

I don't enjoy seeing anybody suffer.

Attached: 1528229291568.png (821x869, 36K)

I don't enjoy seeing anybody.

It sickens me that I'm like you. My favorite gore is murdered women and children and I am a misogynist, but seeing somebody proud of it is really disgusting.

Some of these cucks aren't joking about white genocide. They actually want to see white women raped by muslims and niggers.

Eh, not physically, but emotionally/mentally, yeah. I don't really care that much about women anymore, their behavior and mentality is just one big joke to me. So when women complain about not being able to find a good man or anyone of their stupid problems, I just laugh, it's actually really satisfying.

Attached: 6851ffcf-caa5-46e6-a702-97b4b82481aa.png (600x450, 810K)