Muh Mental Illness

>let some dumb cunt that grew up in some sheltered suburbs with a PhD "diagnose you"
>some fucking worthless lazy bitch whose never suffered or experienced trauma dish out her "diagnosis"
>you actually buy into it, pop pills, and regurgitate your bullshit on here

you guys are fucking weak faggots. if you're not seeing/hearing shit, or having insane rapid mood swings, fuck off. go out into the world and learn to endure hardships and suffer psychological discomfort without crutches. fucking BITCHES

Attached: Cole-mohr.jpg (493x500, 57K)

Served 9 years in the Marines with 2 of them in Iraq. Diagnosed with PTSD, don't take pills, don't talk to the docs anymore. Any advice for me R9K doctor?

stfu you little gay boy. you're no different than anyone else. go jerk off to your little gay boy picture. you are not special either.

Yeah, just disregard decades of actual research and neuroanatomical/physiological correlates.

nope. you don't need any. you are certified based.

*YAWWWWWNNNNN* if you have PTSD, BiPD, or Schizophrenia the you're justified to seek treatment.
>AVPD, Depression, Borderline, ADHD, etc
get the fuck off your ass and go learn to handle the trials and tribulations of the world. thats the solution

I get severe mood swings of varying speed and, although very rarely, heard things when I'm drifting off to sleep; what's the diagnosis traumatized user?

i dunno man go get that shit checked out. i didn't write off ALL mental illness. just the mopey mcfaggots that have """crippling depression"

cauze you are a pussy

>let some dumb cunt with an internet degree in memes provide you with advice instead of listenting to a professional that went to school for nearly a decade.
ok retard

i sincerely hope you encounter an untreated BPD. i'll be waiting to read your whiny posts about her "pretend" mental illness

>implying school prepares people that have lived like little lambs on a pasture to deal with horrific trauamtic fucked up people and give them guidance

ok REEEEtard

also
>BiPD is justified
>major depression is pretend
fucking brainlets

go fuck yourself roastie sympathizer. borderline is literally just women not accepting they're inferior creatures that are slaves to the ebb and flow of their uncontrollable erratic emotional states

psychiatrists went through fucking medical school and worked harder in one week than you did throughout all of your mediocre wageslaving life

i think you might need to see a therapist yourself.
Stop it.
Get some help.

Actually, it's about half women and half men. Read a little before trying to sound like a smart ass

OP here i was "diagnosed" with major depression because my dad forced me to go to a therapist because i was incredibly sad about breaking up with my first GF at 17. guess what? thats totally fucking normal. I got the fuck over it after a few months and moved on.

i would have to be a total dumbass to take that diagnosis seriously and arrange the rest of my life around it.

>half women and
>half ice cold BITCHES

your therapist must have bought his degree because everyone that took 101 psychology knows what "reactive depressive mood" is.

Hmm, I'm sad and miserable, what should I do?
>take control of my life and improve myself
or
>blame it on a mental illness i don't have, and say I'm depressed

>If you're not seeing/hearing shit, or having insane rapid mood swings, fuck off
I experience all three of those things, have a diagnosis of schizoaffective and take pills. What do you want from me?

nothing retard you get a pass. thats why i qualified my retarded statements

Have you ever been offered EMDR?

>normie becomes sad due to breaking up with gf
>gets erroneously diagnosed with major depression
>ALL MENTAL ILLNESS IS FAKE DUDE
Logic

this thread is funny because op is writing off mental illnesses while displaying textbook sociopathy.

Attached: 1517383532926.jpg (398x342, 57K)

the same "science" that explains every mass paranormal sightings as "mass hysteria", thinks race doesn't exist, says cutting your penis is fine and believe in Freud theories.

Attached: 1557378328676.jpg (960x720, 68K)

>Only niggers and trailer trash can be mentally ill
ok poorfag.

Attached: 1554692409846.jpg (1125x1358, 722K)

explain to me why im a sociopath you dickwagon