I have seen both sides

Hey guys. I have never shared my story on here before but I thought it might be good to give some perspective. I used to be a chad. I was a highschool football star, relatively good looking, successful, etc. I lost my virginity fairly early and did not want for female attention.

During my last year of highschool towards the end of the football season I sustained a head injury. This changed my personality, caused some severe issues, and caused me to need to go through physical therapy. Because of these mental issues and my new physical problems I fell out of favor with essentially everyone around me. I became an outcast. I would not say I am a true robot since I have experienced both sides, but I have some idea what both sides go through.

I am 25 now and am still plagued by issues caused by my head injury. If anyone is curious about the perspective I gained I can answer questions.

Attached: TFace.jpg (1200x800, 116K)

Not asking a question since I understand both sides too
But this thread is better than %90 of active threads right now so here's a bump

What kinds of personality changes?
Also, more details on the injury itself?

>What kinds of personality changes?
I became more melancholy, lost my energy and drive, had sudden mood swings between manic sadness and happiness, grew panicked around others, and became unable to deal with loud noises and became sensitive to bright light. The other thing is now I easily overload when talking to multiple people or trying to process information, become irritated and unable to concentrate, and end up simply disconnecting as it feels like my head is short circuiting.

>Also, more details on the injury itself?
It was a head and neck injury. I fell during a play due to an impact and ended up having my head basically trampled on. The impact caused a severe concussion and the trampling caused a neck injury. I sustained a contusion as well.

I know the feel OP, was an outgoing fella in school now sit inside and go to the gym when nobody is there.
I don't even know what happened, when people were forced to be together I had it easy. I guess the next friend I will make is when I'll have a job.

Attached: 1549048861137.jpg (640x777, 74K)

literally same minus the football shit. i got a brain injury from a car accident at 16. i still hit all the milestones, but by 25 i was acting eratically, cucking my gf, alienating people, and straight up scaring people with my power level. its all good bro. maybe we can help those robobros

Holy shit I fill up essentially the whole board. How do I fix myself?

I'm surprised by the amount of folks with similar stories on here. It's good to know I'm not alone.

you don't. you have a mental breakdown and if you are strong pick the pieces back together and see what they are.

Real talk, how amazing is 15 yo cheerleader pussy?

So what do you think of letting kids play football? Do you think they ought to tighten safety regulations?

>tfw almost all top right
>didnt get bingo
JUST

answer this op you cunt

Honestly? It's not great. 15 year olds in general are insufferable and I personally don't understand the infatuation with young women a lot of folks seem to have.

I honestly do not think we should let kids under 18 play contact sports. They're not old enough to make medical decisions for themselves, so they shouldn't be old enough to put themselves in that kind of harm's way. There are plenty of studies showing that football for any length of time ends in some amount of brain damage.

Do you feel like you're more "enlightened" now?

>I personally don't understand the infatuation with young women a lot of folks seem to have.

I don't understand how you couldn't
Teenage girls are the most adorable thing on the planet

Not particularly. I feel like I in fact lost a fair bit of intelligence after my injury. Sorrow does not in some way make one wiser. Pain is not illuminating in and of itself.

That's harsh to hear

Were you an asholle to weaker people like a typical chad or were you a decent person even to the losers?

I never went out of my way to be mean to someone. I never saw the need to as the pain of others just made me sad as well. I did not see a point in tormenting people as it just seems cruel for no reason. I did see others around me do it, particularly other players, but I stayed out of it.

People were just people, doing their best. The only time I was ever mean to someone was when provoked, so I guess it was reactionary more than anything else.

This is literally me but since I went through puberty.
Did I had a head injury without noticing?

Attached: 1583287725.jpg (499x376, 132K)

You guys all have shitty origin stories. I was bit by a spider and turned into Spiderman.

Robots who think their suffering makes them "deep" BTFO