Did Light really do anything wrong?

Did Light really do anything wrong?

Attached: 1542509179542.jpg (704x400, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Tgosnc_nThg
gwern.net/Death-Note-Anonymity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Light > L. He outsmarted that autistic incel and hard. Maybe I am just sucker for intelligent and manipulative villains too idk.

Attached: 1549999945990.jpg (439x583, 34K)

He killed L

Idk really. I mean he wanted to be a god but other than that I don't think killing criminals is really that despicable.

Executing criminals is really arguable, but as time went on he became obviously vindictive and willing to kill for nothing more than his own ego. Basically anyone who infringed on his god complex became a target.

fuck L like this user said

Is watching death note worth it?
I stopped when he killed L and they introduced a new counterpart, the two gay guys.

Attached: 1544729661892.jpg (735x786, 85K)

The story is utter shit afterwards, stop after L dies

L was smarter but light had the upper hand
Also this nigger helped him a lot

Attached: e08ae3cfefb572cd077444919faee936.jpg (720x1000, 109K)

>Cute
>Fatshamed Thot Misa
>Autistic
>Got killed by his first and only friend

I support cleaning the criminals but killing this cute robot was a sin

Yeah. There are just a few episodes anyway. At least see how it ended.

The last episode is pretty good imo
Cute pic tho

yes. he trusted a third party. freaking loser move.

yeah he's reddit the character
fuck that faggot

>wants to kill his underage sister within the 10 first minutes of the series

I shit on his grave

fuck zoomers
kids are bastards

Yeah he was full of himself and he killed that girl that was helping him near the end. Otherwise no.

He treated Misa like crap, a decent villain respects his woman.

>not taking the Ryuk pill and laughing as you watch humans destroy each other, knowing that good guys and bad guys all end up in the void alike

Attached: Ryuk Adrian art.jpg (960x1358, 601K)

>>Got killed by his first and only friend
That was just something he said, it was an elaborate ruse.
>Jow Forums
>defending roasties
Christ, what has the world come to?

Eh, that part was kinda bad
End yourself or go back to r/feminism
I refuse to believe it since there is literally zero proof of it.
Unless that BB killer was his friend or something but I forget the plot. But I still don't think so.

Attached: 0.gif (300x218, 10K)

I liked Murakami, but stopping after L's death is pretty based, it went downhill from there

No, L had no friends, not even Light.

Imagine having a 10/10 girl crazy for you and killing people like an autist instead of cherishing her.

He was doing fine until Misa found him, women always ruin everything.

No friends except Light*

>youtu.be/Tgosnc_nThg

I believe in his words.

Attached: e.png (1920x1080, 944K)

I don't remember Light wanting to kill his loli sister

yeah griffith did nothing wrong

a 10/10 braindead thot
He told him other lies too.
But yeah, it was sad. He didn't have much of a choice though.

Yeah Light needed misa's eyes, his dad's inside information about ongoing investigations and the assistance of multiple actual gods just to off L. L was LITERALLY IN THE MIDDLE of uncovering Light as kira based solely off of his seductive skills when got killed in the bitchiest way possible.

In conclusion, Lights a damn simpleton compared to L.

based
ryuk was by far the best

Yep. I still finished it but as far as I'm concerned the story ends there and Light keeps doing God's work happily ever after. The storyline with the two retard kids riding on the coattails of L's character (same autism, sweets, ticks, playing with things, apathetic dead inside demeanor), and the ridiculous ending were weak.
Light had the perfect plan and the other autist promised to do whatever he said, and then just like that it turns out that not only was the autist was acting on his own, doing stuff that Light never asked him to do, but the white haired kid legit just connected him to the case by using autism vision. It's never explained how he knew it was worth following that random guy from the security footage. There's no good reason why he picked him, the camera just sort of zooms in on his face and bam, he knows it.
Lazy writing.

Yeah, he was a total retard. gwern.net/Death-Note-Anonymity

How many pages the dead note had? after years of use it was still half empy.

It goes on forever somehow, literal gods used it so it's not that hard to believe

It was all just a joke; blame the normies for not understanding.

Rem was literally the only way he could kill L without looking suspicious. He was just really lucky that Rem was willing to die to protect Misa.

If Light's dad was an office work Light would've been fucked. He also lucked out with Misa both being obsessed with him and having gods willing to die for her.
L got pretty fucking far with minimal cooperation with police.

Yes
He created a person behind those deaths, rather than carrying his duty in anonymity
Too big of an ego
Still a cool character

Even if every name written in the death note was innocent, more innocent lives were saved than if he didn't use the death note.

>killed innocent people (police)
>killed his own father
enough wrong