DNA test results came in. Turns out im Jewish

Long story short, moms side where cryptojews who buried that shit. Imagine passing through your entire life as an eldest son and not even being told your own ancestry by your mother. Well, i suppose its to be expected. Anyway, its been good posting here but i feel a bit out of place what with my newly discovered Ethnicity and all. Im applying for my right of r`eturn atm, as i hope to travel back to the old country and pitch myself a nice plot of land somewhere in the West Bank thats close enough to an IDF base to warn off any trouble from the locals (who havnt even used the land in about three hundred years). Il basically be squatting, only with the growth of the nearest settlement il practically own the place in five years. I hear Palestinians will put a house up for you for next to nothing aswel, so thats a relief as im currently living on NEETbux. Iv always dreamed of living on frontier, like the pioneers in the old west (only il actually have permission from God to be there and wont kill as many people). Anyway, theres one slight problem, im wondering if my years posting on this place will be pulled up in front of me by Isreali police and used as evidence that ''i dont have Isreals best interests at heart'' or something. This could happen as i have referred to the Chosen People™ as literal vampires who need to be ''dealt with'' on a number of occasions. I have also expressed disbelief over the commonly cited six million statistic regarding the Holocaust and even flirted with the idea that the whole thing was fabricated. I now realize how deeply misguided, and wrong, i was to make these claims and seek forgiveness from mainstream society, but above all, my Tribe. That said, im now wondering if the Jewish mods (who i have referred to as kike janitors over the years, resulting in innumerable bans) will delete my post history...so i can travel in peace back to the motherland.

Shalom

Attached: shalom.jpg (965x542, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who did you use?
> squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/

If 23andme is doing it, so is ancestry.

It's all a bunch of "science" malarkey anyway, the tests are inaccurate quick-fixes for a basic and eternal question.

Fuck
So long user.

Attached: 1502252296730.jpg (600x395, 101K)

this is a good LARP but a real jew would keep it on the DL and subtly shill us

>imagine passing through your entire life and not even being tomd your own ancestry by your mother

I can sympathise. As a kid I thought I was fully white (even though my phenotype really doesn't support this and I even get my race questioned from time to time) and I had to learn from my grandparents that I am like 15% Maori and 3% gypsy.

True

El goblino angloterra...

It's true, they can pull up your entire Jow Forums post log and link it to not just the IP but the device. They did it several times already for school shoters (google it).

I started posting here as though my log could be pulled up. Technically I'm just being sarcastic and doint a character, so it doesn't bother me. ;-)

Ah, a jew outside the matrix

well, i also discovered my mother belonged to a super secret society of sorts and practices witchcraft altho i cant get anything out of her. This is what prompted me to check

My grandparents both had the distinctive nose, like my grandfather had the longest most wizardly nose you can possibly imagine. My mother has the nose, as does my brother, altho i do not

my research into all this has brought me done some strange rabbit holes. Allot of these bloodlines seem to believe they are descended from pre-deluvian races and the like.

It would make some sense. I mean iv always felt like i was surrounded by idiots. That the people around me whee basically monkeys who had reasoning abilities but lacked any kind of soul. Its always seemed to me that the general population are defective, like their higher centers of being are either absent or switched off

your mother is probably corrupted, mysticism isnt no game, fuck with the wrong thing you will get something attached to you, or you might even die.

Shalom, my friend.
Good luck reclaiming your kibbutz.

Attached: Jewish Trump.jpg (567x369, 66K)

are you going to confirm it with a dna test?

I fear I'm a crypto jew myself Jow Forums. I look Ashkenazi as fuck. My great-grandfather on my mother side was apparently and I quote '' an old pervert germen man'' I asked if he was a Nazi and they said no, he fled the war. He took on my grandmother's name... I then asked if he was Jewish. My mom frantically denied, insisted we are Catholics, my grandma stayed silent. I have no idea who that man was.

What country is she or her family from?

user you can still stay in America
Also I would avoid supporting Israel's
Settlements as they may have been placed there wrongly and I don't want to to hurt your relationship with the creator
And if Iran gets nukes you will be up AIDS creek without a paddle.

Steerkike?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

sorry did not even read your 'short' story, but

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

only where i said pre-deluvian races i should have said mythological pre-deluvian species.

Sigh. Yep, its a cold existence for the son of the cryptos. I moved to a rural area around the age of eleven. The natives fucking despised me with an absolutely visceral hatred. I could never understand why, but its starting to make sense now. I mean i always knew the problem was some kind of genetic defect with all of them and the problem wasnt me, but man, Gods Chosen

Who would have thought ?

They literally hate us because we are the masterrace chosen by the angelic host to rule the earth and drag them, kicking and screaming, towards civilization. I fucking love it

Indeed fellow 56% face

Attached: ywxbequ1kzzz.png (2000x1500, 1.07M)

I married a blonde haired blue eyes like and didn't even know till I met her familu

Well at least you lads are still >90% white so you yourself can keep pretending you're not mixedbreed

Attached: footballladsalliance.png (1946x708, 161K)

i was worried that i was a part jewish because my grandfather came from the soviet union and had an unusual, biblical name and jet black hair. did a 23andme test and got 0.1% ashkenazi jewish. i got my grandfathers sister to do one too and she got zero percent jewish so maybe my 0.1% came form my french side or its bullshit.

Not anytime soon as I'm not that wealthy and it costs like £100 which is money I'll need at uni and for car fuel (especially if I am able to join GI as I plan to) but maybe in the distant future.

If this is pasta I enjoyed it immensely.

If it's 0.1% it's probably the fame ancestry they sometimes put in.

Shit, man. Sounds like some serious shit on your hands.
Did your grandparents look like this?

Attached: deepwater jews.png (750x560, 1.07M)

shame man. you're tamati now. time to get on the bene, sell tinnies and demand land off the government.

> >90% white

Mate you and I both fucking wish.

Attached: th (8).jpg (100x100, 3K)

Just because I'm a hori doesn't mean I have to act like one.

t. Typical Jew

Time to put your money where your mouth is

Attached: IMG_2546.jpg (800x558, 95K)

Attached: serveimage.jpg (870x388, 47K)

.1% jew is bullshit. It just means that Europeans and kikes have an overlapping marker but these companies are literally Jewish. 0.1% ad mixture woukd have to be 100000s years old. Bear in mind Neanderthal dna is around 8%

Come home kike

Attached: ALLENZI-Hybrid-OVEN-_1_grande.jpg (600x600, 35K)

but free shit man

At least you can rest at ease that the test is indeed right because who else would jew their son except truest of jews

Even if that were what I wanted, I live in britistan where I'm such a small minority that I'm not eligible for gibs.

yep. Gonna find me a nice Jewish girlfriend, build an off grid homestead and settle down to grow vegetables. Il leave my vices behind me and live the life God intended. Ella will tend the crops while i roam the wilderness hunting rabbits for supper, with an old rifle strewn over my shoulder, Kippah on my head and Torah in my linen backsack. I will roam around in the hot sun and sit with local Shepards in the shade of the olive groves philosophizing the Talmud.... Then i will return home as the sun sets, rabbits in hand with a bag of wild dates..Ella, child in arms (Abel), smiling in the garden with no shoes...her head covered with a vibrant tichel...

It will have a very Star Wars feel to the whole thing

Attached: star wars.jpg (1022x436, 43K)

Attached: 1527112797864m.jpg (576x1024, 93K)

>If it's 0.1% it's probably the fame ancestry they sometimes put in.

i also previously had 0.1% north african which mysteriously disappeared from my results recently. both my parents did the same test and were 100% european and the site confirmed my parents are my biological parents so where could the north african come from? i emailed them about it and a little while later it disappear. pretty suspicious.

this.

Call CNN, they'll give you a comfy job.