Can I unswallow the Blackpills? I want to bluepill myself...

Can I unswallow the Blackpills? I want to bluepill myself, the more I know about reality and how everything is doomed the more depressed I get. it's gotten to the point I just can't take it anymore and would rather be ignorant of reality.

Attached: 023 (1).png (680x680, 221K)

Most blackpills are meme pessimism.

When you finish high school you will feel differently

sorry honkler, no refunds :^)

>I just realized that at my station in life there will be no celebration at the finish line, there will be only the torturous grind of employment and slow descent into old age and complete irrelevance, so why am I carrying water for people who wouldn't piss on me if I were on fire
the post

you take the final pill, the apathy+stoic pill

total acceptance and indifference to it all

Attached: 22220542_319386541861155_2741447504431153152_n.jpg (832x1000, 47K)

*leans close to the mic* WRONG

t. 28 year old who hasn't changed since i was 17

>t. manchild

fixed that for you

Stay away from politics completely and try to forgot all you learned about women here.

I'll take the Diogenes pill lmao.

>and try to forget all you learned about women here.
This seems impossible, also because I've read Schopenhauer and Otto Weininger, but I'll try.

Attached: 6aeb354a53931e4be6110fe78d23d8ebff6c49f65d284d8c3eb32555835d246e.jpg (268x371, 18K)

>t. ledditor
>dude just read the wikipedia article on stoicism lmao

grow a pair of testicles you underage imbecile

or stay in an angsty mess of cope.
whatever floats your boat, friendo

Fuck you I'm 22.

Attached: sylvia-von-harden.jpg (1982x2521, 1.9M)

woah ur a grownup user

Fuck you, fuck off my board.

Attached: web-otto-dix-1926-portrait-of-the-journalist-sylvia-von-harden+xharriet+parry.jpg (2362x1567, 956K)

take the therapypill to try and fix your problems you fucking faggot

This was the price you paid for knowing the secrets of mankind
>there is no going back

>Bought Schopehauer giant book.
>Started reading
>Quickly realized that I will get even more fucked if I read it all
>Sold it online without finishing the book

I'm already doing therapy you cocksucker.

You shouldn't read Schopenhauer desu. He's pretty fucking depressing. Some stuff on the "Wisdom of Life" legit fucked my life up. Specially the loneliness thing. Don't read him solely. If you read one author that says something as radical as Schopie, also read some other that has a different opinion and so it balances it out in your mind.

Attached: tumblr_pdpa7vfaeN1qzz5ieo1_400.png (388x317, 172K)

>take the (((therapypill)))
Therapists are secular priests who assert that they have some "truth", and if your values deviate, then you are "wrong". Hence, The Rapist. They impose their values onto you through their mindfucking.

Why? Politics s the source of all life. Women are objectively shitty and superficial (even if they are not whores).

Male therapists that understand you and in cases where you have a good understanding of psychology and psychoanalysis can help you a ton. If you can discuss and self-analyze along with your psychologist, then it might be extremely beneficial, but for this you need to self-introspect and also be fairly knowledgeable in psychology.

If she's female though, then just forget it. They are usually dumb as bricks, only know how to talk about emotion but nothing about reason or anything soulful.

>Politics s the source of all life.
The state of politics is fucking depressing as shit.

Attached: daniele-disegna-otto-dix-ritratto-della-giornalista-sylvia-von-harden-1347281838_b.jpg (600x839, 126K)

Different user but I don't pay attention to politics at all. I only learn about the latest news from family and coworkers, and anything else I find out while browsing youtube. I live a beautiful life of ignorance and a lack of care. Why get yourself worked up over something you can't affect? As long as a man is president I don't care what he does

If by blackpill you mean things you read on Jow Forums you can safely discard it all as garbage. Everything you read on Jow Forums is 2nd, 3rd or even 4th hand account of a reality that is already subjectively experienced. Its like taking an image and viewing it through 5 layers of dirty warped glass with some of them having some water between them, and then its also a very small piece of glass that is pointed towards only certain things and ignores all the rest. Its not truth anymore at that point, its just an impression. Dont get me wrong though, its not worthless, it just doesnt tell anything about objective reality anymore. At that point its more of a study of the glasses youre viewing things through than the thing you are viewing.

Become a bloomer. Accept the cruel reality of the world but don't let this knowledge blindfold you from the others aspects of life. Life isn't just about suffering. There will be hard times but also good times. To start, create a set of morals and values(follow than religiously) , maintain a positive mindset and then pratice self-improvement(physical, mentally, socially). Knowledge aswell that failing is not the end of the world, it's experience and that you will have to work hard for the things you want. Don't forget aswell to try to find some motivation to keep you moving on.

Everything has a bit of truth. The ethnic blackpill, the stuff about height, wageslavery, how everything is unfair etc. I mean, sure, a Jow Forums view isn't the healthiest, but there's some truth to it, only it's much more pessimistic than normal.

Attached: otto-dix-portrait-of-journalist-sylvia-von-harden-1926.jpg (620x864, 127K)

Politics define history, art, culture, behavior, everyday life. I take a genuine and deep interest in politics, they are the essence of the time, they are history unfolding in real-time before my eyes.

Not them but that's a brainlet response, politics isn't as all encompassing.
Politics is simply opinions, better to have knowledge than opinions. Philosophy is knowledge even political philosophy is but simple politics is not. Francis Bacon was right in saying society should prize scientists and inventors not politicians or generals.

If anything that you learned from Jow Forums is that you are luckiest if white.

No you. You're the brainlet amigo. Politics (=the social decisions taken by your leaders in the fields of economy, culture, etc) define all the items I've mentioned. Your'e blind if you can't see it. Knowledge matters, but only to analyze and understand the effects of politics. I myself do not like politicians, but...they have a lot of reach.

>28 year old who hasn't changed since i was 17
that might be a sign of autism, but unironically

consider suicide multiple times a day, have a mental breakdown caused by overwhelming stress and hopelessness, cry your eyes out then fall asleep
now that everything is in pieces, you can rearrange them however you wish