Nothing worse than getting called an incel online when you're not one

Nothing worse than getting called an incel online when you're not one.

Attached: fc285ee6dcccc2154affbdea432f4c8f.jpg (1080x1080, 198K)

>be volcel
>people think I'm incel
Why is everyone so stupid?

Am I an incel if I had sex lke more than 200 times? I just want to be alone now

>volcel
thats just a cope incel use

double incel
originoli

what makes you think your celibacy is trully voluntary?

are you a virgin? Yes? Do you want to be one? No? You're an icel.

damn cucks at least have the balls to admit you're miserable

Sex after marriage user.

It's simple. Are you turning sex offers down or blocking girls when they do a sexual move?
Then yes you're a volcel

>miserable

Huh?
Going to the gym makes me feel great.

the problem is that most, if not all, people who do that are just scared of intimacy or have some other phobias they can't control thus their celibacy is involuntary; this doesn't include people who are waiting until marriage, of course

Good for you it didn't do shit to me. Lifting weights won't fix my fucked up social life (which is almost non-existent)

I don't see there's a problem with staying pure. I don't even planning to marry.
Actually I was almost losing my pureness once. Turned out she had a boyfriend before so I broke up with her before she corrupted me.

No but I hope you have AIDS
stop projecting nigga
A hobo tried to rape me and I ran away

because unless your literally a deformed 1/10 you can get sex with someone you retarded faggot
hell even a deformed 1/10 could if he tried hard enough im sure someones into that

If im not an incel then why do people call me incel online, theyre all fuckig retards lol, especially girls

I think even most of the ugly guys won't fuck an ugly girl just for the sake of losing their virginity.

>pureness
how fucking onions are you
also it doesn't really matter if you're not a girl

more like an ugly girl has no reason to be fucking around with her looks match because there are thirsty as fuck perfectly adequate 7/10 dudes ready to date. The entire male gender needs to be genocided, just keep a few as seed guys. Why can't every fucking dude be trying to get his dick in a girl and be better than me at life holy fuck!

That's not how it works dude. Maybe for average looking ones. But in my country ugly girls are basically dog shit tier social outcasts and have it just as hard as any incels.

you can be a non-deformed person and still be badly unatractive.

if you are fat or if you are not white, the odds are against you

>women are retarded
correct

>ignoring human soul

Attached: 1521771935110.jpg (900x600, 88K)

Sure there is. You could actually be an incel faggot.

If you're actually getting laid regularly, being called an incel by some nameless moron on the internet will just make you laugh because you know you'll be smashing puss in a very short while, and chances are it was only a matter of hours before you last smashed.

According to Jow Forums I'm an incel virgin because I shitpost on /v/, /tv/ and here, but in reality my girlfriend and I have had sex like 15 times just this month. So, the fuck do I care?

Attached: 1556835266043.jpg (566x800, 300K)

lucky you not even the hobos want to rape me :,(

you don't get to choose to be an incel

every "try harder" Argument is BS, it is only something someone would say who has already achieved the desired goal, or is on the way to achieve it.
He has no understang about how it is to not be able to achive it. Even though he thinks he has, but this is an illusion
Its like asking somone with depression that he can cure his derpression if he just trys hard enough.
How many poor people know that when they try hard enough they have a chance du succeed, but why are these people not rich...

Just because there are deformed people with gf, dosent mean that everyone can achive it, not everyone has the brain chemistry to do that