I went to the Museum of Contemporary Art in Sao Paulo and I left extremely depressed...

I went to the Museum of Contemporary Art in Sao Paulo and I left extremely depressed. There were seven floors filled with works, many famous, like Amedeo Modigliani, and I have to say I wish I didn't see them. Modern Art is just disgusting. I swear I can't stand seeing another blank rectangle or thrown paint on the canvas.

Attached: the-salon-i-by-otto-dix-1921.jpg (620x441, 78K)

Then commission better art.

>he fell for the contemporary "art" meme
Memes from Jow Forums have more artistic depth than contemporary "art".
Pic related: Bjarne Melgaard, the most famous Norwegian contemporary artist, hailed as a genius on pair with Edvard Munch. Google his names and you'll find all of his work are squibbles of people with cocks on them.

>Then commission better art.
I don't have any money. And also, I'm pretty sure that you know that the art game is rigged.

Attached: images - 2019-05-13T052051.864.jpg (220x325, 19K)

>forgot pic
embarassing.

Attached: Bjarne Melgaard Untitled 2008.jpg (1024x768, 242K)

>one of the most important artists of Norway
Oh no no no no no

Attached: source.gif (480x355, 1.28M)

Meanwhile, poopoo peepee barely receives an article on encyclopedia dramatica.

And don't get me started on contemporary music.

Attached: el saop pepe y las pepas.jpg (1024x768, 176K)

You not understanding art doesn't mean it was bad. There's a reason they put that stuff in museums and not Pepes, and it's not entirely because modern art is a money laundering scheme.
There's nothing wrong with not enjoying all art but completely rejecting a genre because you don't get it is like throwing away the books that are not written in your language. Instead of burning every book you don't understand, perhaps you should learn new languages?

namefaggot kys

All the guys in my high school class would be top artists in Norway then, they loved to draw dicks everywhere

art is pozzed hardcore these days

Rigged how? If you can't afford to contribute to white culture then you can't contribute. That's fair.

>they loved to draw dicks everywhere
Proof of how influential that norwegian painter was

Attached: avr.jpg (680x490, 83K)

>Bjarne Melgaard
Oh my, this is the purest form of human expression, indeed. Speaks to depths of my soul I could never reach before.

Attached: avds.jpg (640x427, 105K)

Bumping for a fellow paulista/hue. Still here? It's been a while since I last left my house and I'll have to be a neet for a few more months, so is there any other art museum in SP you'd recommend? It's kinda shamefur that at 19 I have only been to one of them (MAM)

Attached: art.jpg (1576x2399, 532K)

There's MASP but it's pretty shit. Tbqh art sucks here in this country. You'd be better off printing pictures you like and framing them.

How are you NEET? Do your parents pay for you to live?

Attached: 220px-Antonio_Rodríguez_-_Saint_Augustine_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg (220x300, 25K)

>namefag
>retarded philistine
Yeah it checks out

Shut up you filthy nigger.

sorry but if you have no appreciation for modern art you must be braindead.

Attached: Van_Gogh_-_Country_road_in_Provence_by_night.jpg (1661x2131, 1.81M)

This is not contemporary art you idiot.

you said in the OP that modern art is disgusting.

Van Gogh wasn't included in the museum, nor any expressionists for that matter besides a few ones. The vast majority of works were pic related.

Attached: download (2).jpg (226x223, 3K)

Just because you saw some boring pieces doesn't mean that all modern art is "disgusting." Do some research before you have shitty opinions.

Shut up jigger. Stop sucking "artists" cocks and try to think for yourself once, you pretentious prick filth.

Okay well while I'm over here appreciating some of humankind's best art you can have fun jerking it byzantine mosaics.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-14 at 10.00.02 PM.png (1432x1132, 1.31M)

nothing compares to the classics.

Attached: Joseph-Karl-Stieler-Card-Image.jpg (800x445, 293K)

>still posting Van Gogh
Dude I don't think you get it. This is not the art I saw there, I'm not talking about the 19th Century you dumbass. I'm literally talking about pic related. Noone is saying shit about (a little overrated) Van Gogh.

Also, congratulations on your circle jerking. I bet you must be really proud, you pseud. You really show a lot of knowledge by posting the most normie painter imaginable

Attached: Screenshot_20190514-230250.png (720x1440, 880K)

>I'm not talking about the 19th Century you dumbass
>Modern art is disgusting
These statements are incompatible.