Failed Text Thread

Lets see how badly you guys fucked up.....

Attached: 1543085300205.jpg (750x1007, 564K)

part two...ori

Attached: 1543087400932.jpg (750x655, 373K)

This isn't real. People this beta don't exist.

Return to reddit

holy fuck if this is real you ought to just end your life you retard. how can you be so feminine and expect a girl to be attracted to that? your chances are better off just being a lecherous cunt, than a beta bitch who wont get any girls except your local faggot

Do people actually say the word "sigh" when they're sighing?

Attached: 1555227665056.jpg (332x351, 26K)

No matter what happens remember it's an honor to be with her.

can you guys just fucking contribute and stop criticizing me. Obviously every text is going to sound bad when its over analyzed by someone else

found pic in another thread

Attached: 1557860849427.png (2160x1959, 389K)

this cant be real. you already fucked up when she was like uhhh ok. you dont have to ask people to tell them something you just tell them. also asking a girl out online is just a bad idea

Please stop posting this fucking screenshot my nigga please. This alcoholic posts this shit every single fucking day and expects us to help him with his fucking issue.

NOT ASKING FOR ADVICE. I GET IT IT WAS STUPID

Just fucking contribute to the thread so I can not feel like the only fucking failure

this site is infested with know it all normies now damn

Attached: 1479968361628.png (801x798, 928K)

I don't have any more texts and people aren't posting anymore sry

No this site is infested with underaged beta normies who ask girls from their class out over the internet. Also apparently people who say the word sigh when they are sighing.

AAAAHHHH YOURE BRINGING BACK HORRIBLE MEMORIES

FAAAAAAACCCKKKK

no, this is important. Don't say 'sigh', and don't put it in asterisks either. Just don't do that shit.

well she never responded so I doubt theres anything to be done at this point.

I really don't know how to text I thought girls like when guys act romantic which is what I was doing.

Attached: Post something.jpg (1024x768, 115K)

It's okey kid, now you know for next time :)

Attached: 1530831809471.png (600x458, 107K)

ouch. Welp, that could have gone MUCH better.

Attached: fail.png (742x684, 268K)

Yeah, honestly, it just feels dehumanising ; it gives the impression that you don't have any realistic understanding of their character and you're just pushing your ideals onto them ...
Romance is for when you understand someone, I think, and complements need to be grounded in real world facts. If you just come out of nowhere with it it feels bizarre.

I'm not an normie btw, so take all this with a grain of salt. KV.

Bumping for interest. Regrettably, have nothing to contribute.

I just need to wait more 9 years till wizardom comes. Great powers and wisdom awaits me, lads.

What the fuck, that's actually terrible. She's not worth your time man, i wouldn't lose any sleep over it

femanon here, this is actually really cute. it's quite sad that she responded like that. you deserve better anyway but don't go for stacies next time.

>but don't go for stacies next time.
90% of women are stacies when they put makeup on

The time to indulge in a hyper-exposition in how much you like a woman is after you've established a clear chemistry and clear respect for each other's values.

Until then, establish the two.

>never been rejected
>asked two girls
>both said yes
>married the second one

Attached: blablababa.jpg (351x625, 49K)

There's no way you actually sent this. If you did you seriously need to rethink your life.

user, if this is real, you are the most fuckin beta person I have ever witnessed in my being

all you had to say if something along the lines of,
>"Hey [name], would you like to go out to the movies with me on [day]"

Attached: dongus.png (741x495, 17K)

Even better
>yo wanna got out on a date

>text wall of love confession
>immediate retraction with haha at the end

OP, you fucked it so hard it is inhuman how you managed this. I'm literally a khv with social anxiety and depression and I managed to confess to my oneitis better than you. You could of at least owned up to it at the end you beta faggot.

Attached: 1557099757746.jpg (640x780, 71K)

you are mentally unstable even for r9k standards. the amount of autism required to keep posting this shit is ridiculous.

fucking hell darren get your shit together

Darren? Dillan? Dillen? Dustin? Devon? Deven? Dickin? Duncan? Damian? Damon? Davon? Davion?

You could have saved youself when you said it was a joke but you made it cringy too OMG FUCK

You should have introduced yourself first and then ask for a coffee, otherwise it was very good so don't stress over it
And don't make it weird when you come across her again

>I can not feel like the only fucking failure
But you are

That's not that bad. A couple more of those and rejections will be nothing to worry about

Damn I remember texting a girl named Olivia shit like this one summer. She said thanks with a smiley emoji and we never talked again.

Got fired lmao oh well I have moved on

Attached: 4FF4B257-C126-4B66-BFEE-DE10B8E77DA9.jpg (750x1000, 105K)

You're so brave for that. She doesnt deserve you!

That could have went way worse. Consider yourself lucky

This is good. You just ask, get an answer, and move on. Not awkward at all.

I deleted mine today but its basically me hardcore dropping hints I like someone and making excuses to talk to them, just to have the conversation always end at "Thanks " or something else where I was expecting a reply. He really does not like me at all or want to really get to know me but I can't blame him.

>are you coming in tomorrow?
>idk am i
based

Chances are too high this is a nigger abort thread

I'm just gonna assume this is bait, if it is you're a genius, if it isn't the only romantic relationship you'll be having is being some dudes cocksleeve

i hope you find a nice and caring girlfriend because you deserve one at this point
never ever do the "haha sorry" part though, user. please take that advice. this is in the past now, you can't change it, but to be honest, if her reaction is "lmao what" she's (as much as you might disagree) probably a total piece of shit :/
good luck in the future, op. i wish you the best. i'd also like to agree with

Attached: nice.png (5000x4859, 1.42M)