What's your suicide note?

I'm set to do it before next year... currently in the prep... I'm thinking of leaving my family:
>an entire 200 page notebook
>199 pages handwritten words of "please"
>the end of the line in the last page only: "forgive me".

Attached: index.jpg (251x200, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XdV4Ascftio
youtube.com/watch?v=coNLfyVb5C8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i wanted to read this guys books but I never got around to buying them.

>edgyfag bait

he was a tortured man...

>be me
>tfw no gf
>also can't be neet
>fuck this shit
Maybe print some appropriate picture too.

Attached: 1535212314677.png (267x320, 22K)

La vie m'est insupportable... Pardonnez-moi

that sounds like the gayest fucking way to go out. if i were to kill myself i'd leave some sort of actual art behind, such as music or a reflection of my life before ending it all.

Seeing so far ahead with regards to where society is headed will do that to you.

He predicted snapchat filters in the mid 90s.

leave a CD with this track on it:
youtube.com/watch?v=XdV4Ascftio

you don't get it... you're still too caught up in life's bullshit to end it all... otherwise you wouldn't want to leave anything expressive behind... I want to communicate one simple sentiment to my family... which is my only concern before and after I leave this life.....

I doubt OP has enough energy to do something like that. If he did, he'd probably be able to stop himself from committing though.

If I put burzum it would be some of his metal. I'd probably put Babymetal on though.

But doctor... I AM OP... yes however you are right... which is why I'm thinking of getting 1 or 2 pages in every day until ascension day...

Draw futa furry loli vore with a ww1 aesthetic. What are the news even going to say.

Attached: 1557120682202.jpg (700x574, 61K)

awful, apply yourself, you want to try and create conclusion, you see your death as a conclusion you want to try and convey that to those you leave behind, this is just leaving endless more questions, the exact nature of which are completely unanswerable, the exact opposite of what you want

I see what you mean.... this idea has been rattling around in my mind: the question of what to write seems impossible to solve... I don't want to leave a longhand emotional vomit.... because they will try to dissect every word in an effort to understand and this might cause a lot of pain... they really can't understand... and it's not their fault....

I figured not leaving anything behind might be for the best... but then they might think I'm being a selfish coward.... a coward I might be, but I truly want to communicate one sentiment only: that I care and seek their forgiveness, nothing else

you're losing out to the danny phantom autist

Probably just instructions on what do do with my body, and funeral arrangements. I would not permit any former friends or my extended family from attending and type of memorial service.

Will probably be just saying who will inherit my personal stuff such as my PC and it's components. Also ask for forgiveness from both family and God if he actually exists, and just saying I couldn't do it anymore.

>"Cremate me, thanks".
Decomposition is disgusting, this is a priority.

Im gonna write the N word

The hardest thing for my family is for sure going to be why I did it, I plan on leaving a detailed explanation to hopefully help them try and cope.

>and God if he actually exists
Planet Earth is a stepping stone

Attached: image1-e1522077272346.jpg (780x780, 69K)

I just wrote a description of my new life in heaven to give them the feeling that Im ok wherever I went

It's a shitty, broken, and poorly designed one and If I ever meet the maker I'm bringing one hell of a bug report.

dont you have friends that you will hurt user
you should talk to them
your family sounds like they love you
i will be your friend

I had one but burned it.
It was pretty much some poem bs saying how much I hate them and why I left.
Pretty much explaining why I disliked the world and wishing them luck when taking down my corpse.

youtube.com/watch?v=coNLfyVb5C8

It's not about that... I appreciate you trying to help... my suicide is not because of loneliness or any temporary struggle... I'm 32 years old... seen it all... life has diminishing returns... the more I live the louder this nagging feeling in the back of my head gets.... whatever meaning or joy left I could extract from this life is only a lapse of mental anguish.... why go on suffering for 30 or 40 more years when I could go to sleep now and never wake up?

I am about ready to peek over the curtains and see what lies beyond this consciousness. Which is most likely, a state of non-existence, which is disappointing, but seems like bliss nonetheless when compared to this life.

Attached: 83ede1120dfb281ddc7c2a028b2fcd04.gif (1150x709, 464K)

If i were to ever kill myself it would be because i want to find out what's in the afterlife.

Would probably write 3 books about my life for my family to read.

My suicide note is my sound cloud, every song is about killing myself

I'd rather leave no note or explanation and just drive to the middle of nowhere and hang myself, preferably somewhere where animals would consume my body relatively quickly.
I want to to make it seem as if I just disappeared off the face of the earth. I want to vanish and leave no clue or motive to lead others to me.

Attached: 1505683870189.jpg (540x540, 20K)

you should stay, user
people love you

This is ideal! Sadly I live in a small country with no wildlife except the sea. I plan to die via Argon asphyxiation...

Not going to leave one, I will leave my hard drives full should be a funny after life prank
haha gotcha dad

Dare I ask what's on your hard drives?

cunny and birls

Attached: 1425150035708-2.jpg (357x303, 34K)

The fuck are birls?

Think he meant girls, and not the legal kind...

boys in real life, I do NUT own anything questionable fbi bros.

Attached: 1498471395701.jpg (640x565, 56K)

I second this. Just to fuck with my family Ill leave them a picture of a giant furry man-wolf being ass fucked by a tentacle monster.