What kind of guys do you fembots like?

What kind of guys do you fembots like?

Attached: 1557747898796.jpg (557x666, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QUvVdTlA23w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

UwU
wat dis?
can i touch?

Black muscle

I like guys like that. oregano

Attached: B7N1UT4IMAAnwcR.jpg (461x455, 93K)

He's pretty hot, but obviously out of my league. I tend to unwittingly go for guys that are dark closed, undesirable books rather than open ones. They drive me nuts. I don't like guys that are skinny or super extroverted.

I like them sweet and sensitive. Guys that just want to cuddle.

Attached: ED1F12F2-88B7-4547-9A06-37264B775739.jpg (600x800, 41K)

I like shy introvert guys who listen to alternative rock from the 80s and likes to read poetry

I only like 4channer types

>guys that are skinny
what do you have against us skellies?

Then I'm your type! My farts smell like popcorn btw

it's over for skelly bros

Fuck this is me, but I suck at reading poetry bc of my accent if it's in English

They like attractive men. You think anyone is going to say "I like fat lazy apes" or "skinny insecure tomgirls"?

What's your favorite bands and your weight

guys from here like fat girls and stick thin girls. it's only fair that girls reciprocate

I like in Extremo and weigh 190lbs 13% bf

Sorry dude, i'm a guy, just wanted to see what would happen if i described myself.
Also nevermind the accent i bet you sound lovely.

>metal
hard pass

I like 90s ballads, not him btw

Guys like that
big strong muscular white blonde blue eyes. Rough with me, mean to me desu, controlling, confident, smart.I want a guy who's not afraid to tell people how he feels

That's me but with muscles.

>hard pass
ouch! You don't seem superficial at all btw

I feel like sticking my fist up your anus 2bh

Haven't listened to extremo, usually stick with black metal + subgenres and doom metal
Though currently not much in a metal mood
190 is good, would you mind starting going to the gym with me if we did click?
Stop pretending to be me retard

lmao
guess your gay now

Lmao just realized it's a band, not a genre
Sorry, new meds, haven't listened to in extremo either

I like ugly fat guys that are sweet and weird enough to not care about the weird shit i do too, He has humour but hes also responsable when the time requires

lol My ex was this way

Pic not related but this dude matched with me on tinder and I feel lucky cuz i cant compete for him

Attached: 7ABDB031-A795-4AAB-B974-7BB75C56D64F.jpg (750x849, 472K)

>New meds

Big ew

You fucked in the head m8.

Sure but I'm doing a powerlifting program atm. It's called the Russian Squat Program.

I like tall guys but I've dated manlets before. I tend to like mentally ill guys, sadists who want to hurt almost everyone except me. So really grumpy mean guys who are super nice to me. And very affectionate. Very very affectionate. Other than that I like big noses, bushy eyebrows and either like fat bulky like the guy in the pic or skinny. Also nice hands are something I look for.

I'm literally what you described in the last bit, but skinny and manlet. Not here looking for roasties tho, just seeing what the toasties are into.

>I like ugly fat guys
why? and what do you mean by ugly? actually deformed or just unhygienic?

>Not here looking for roasties
>Still is here and replies to a roasties post saying he fits the description
Yeah sure beta dude

Yeah insomnia and schizoaffective, I don't like me either
Wish I wasn't
Oh, you're not too muscly are you?
I thought you were going to be a bit tubby with average muscle, you don't spout Jow Forums memes constantly do you? That'd be pretty disappointing

>Also nice hands are something I look for
I used to be a hand model

>schizoaffective
Not the thirsty fags you were talking to, but what does this mean and how does it affect you?

Someone left the toaster on :^)

>"I like dogs"
>Guy, barely listening "haha yeah I fucked a dog once"

yikies scooby

As I said 190ls 13% bf you can look that up to get an idea if you want. And no I don't spout Jow Forums memes most of them are a bit silly

Yeah god bless the guy who ends up with you like long term as in married or forever cause in case you got a kid that kid is gonna be fucked bc of you. Just get a mentally sane normal boyfriend and not trashy people from Jow Forums. My friend is bipolar/schizo affective and has a nice girlfriend who takes care of him a lot. My point that is that you need a normie partner and you won't find that here on r9k or Jow Forums in general. Maybe on other boards but not on r9k at all. Trust me.

never gonna make it bro

I'm not even the roastie you were reply to mr thirsty

Why so bitter? did the discord tranny ghost you?

No, I just think thirsty fags are pathetic

Its schizophrenia with a mood disorder, mines bipolar,pretty disappointing already, the reason why I am a khhv shut in

Most of it is hallucinating voices ofpeopleiknow plus one voice that I have previously described as god or the omnipotence. Used to be a bad relationship with them, trying to kill me or convince me to die or say that the world is going to end, but nowadays, the two most memorable things he's said is "please don't kill yourself" and "keep on improving yourself", other than that I hear the voices of my family and random people I have recently interacted with (though because of this I don't like going out much because it's uncomfortable thinking that the man standing in front of you now knows your sexual fetishes or some dumb shit), also sometimes I hallucinate faces or people or geometric shapes
This probably might come shocking but I don't find abs that hot, I don't mind it but still
I dont have anything in common with a normie and I don't plan on having kids because of the schizo, unless Gene editing becomes popular and affordable within the next few years
But I only connect romantically with Jow Forums types
Bonus if they browse every day and have been here longer than I have (7 years)

then what are you doing in a dating thread?
>inb4: i-i-i-i'm here j-j-j-j-just to laugh at you thirsty b-b-b-b-betas!!!!!

Attached: 1552950639534.jpg (1000x1000, 119K)

So what kind of skills or positives do you bring into a relationship?

Just one last time, Jow Forums types are the worst, just get a normal one but not from this board, this is just bottom barrel user

Is this a dating thread? Oh wow dude, I think you forgot to take your pills

imagine how big his cock must be haha

>This probably might come shocking but I don't find abs that hot
Here comes another shocker I don't have abs. Im just shitposting. Now gtfo this board atttention whore

The guy with ice cold hands and silent aura as he takes me over the threshold as the rope digs into my neck. Dude I can't even see guys sexually anymore. I used to masturbate 5+ times a day and now I can't even find it in me to touch myself for the last couple months. I'm an ugly little fucking ghoul with a shitty personality and nothing to show for the two decades I've been alive. All I dream about anymore is being held under blankets during a blizzard. My kind of guy is the one I don't deserve and will never have because I'm not even a fucking human.

Attached: 1534728541817.jpg (2000x1333, 1.07M)

Bro, why are you so harsh with yourself?
What's occurred in your life to view yourself so lowly?

Attached: Stitching the Standard Painting by Edmund Leighton [1911].jpg (459x1024, 60K)

yeah what the heck, why do you loathe yourself so much

Attached: 1549056699670.jpg (640x733, 82K)

Good thing I'm a holy Paladin mi'lady, I'll resurrect you with my divine power

I am touch deprived and desperately want to cuddle, I really want to cuddle. If we're in love, I will take out my entire day to curve to your interests, fuck I'll take out an entire month just to get to know you and listen to your music. I really enjoy music.
If you mean like actual skills, I'm decent at art, drew for 5 years, every day for 2, Im mediocre at making music, but trying to improve, I know a good amount about psychology and medications, both out of necessity and out of interest, I can program (lmao is web design programming) a nice looking website, or used to be able to, it's been a while, I'm learning about physical and digital pentesting, I enjoy science, and you can brag to your mother that your gf has a 120iq
Most other boards don't even allow "date me/partner" threads besides /soc/ and fuck /soc/
(You)

Listen don't even fall for those shitty threads, all of those bf/gf threads are mostly shit and you gotta be real lucky to get something serious from it. So avoid this as fuck. Like this thread. You can easily get to know people on other boards you're interested in without going for those shitty find a partner threads.

you sound like a nice person I wish I could take you for coffee or to the park and go watch a movie just as a friend because I know that we would eventually start hating and hurting each other

Attached: 1557772757518.jpg (225x224, 4K)

Those are all very fine skills to have but i'm talking about as a woman, what can you offer whilst in a relationship?

and no I don't mean sexual.
Just wanna be very clear

if we were the same religion i would seriously consider proposing

thanks for the info

[casts Counterspell]

He looks like he played high school football.

I'm bitter because I don't like metal? what kind of logic is that?

It's really hard to hate people user, when you take a step back and consider that we're all going through a similar experience, considering we are on this board, on this website, one of the reasons I want a Jow Forums bf
I never really learned to cook, but I'd be willing to learn. I have a big heart and though it may seem sometimes like I'm not fully there, I'm not mad at you, I'm not mad at anyone. My conversational skills are horrible but I will try my best. As of right now I don't have the best hygiene but based off the last time I fell in love (never been in a relationship of any kind) I will start showering every day and brushing my teeth and hair and shaving for you. Because of growing up on Jow Forums, I talk like a man and I'm sorry about that too.
I have a lot of autistic little things to show you, years of art, years of music, years of dumb little facts about things, a lot to show you with the only condition that you just please love me back like nobody has been willing to do

I don't know why I keep looking at threads like this, it must be a masochistic tendency.

Attached: 154322129112.jpg (891x960, 120K)

>we're all going through a similar experience, considering we are on this board, on this website, one of the reasons I want a Jow Forums bf
yeah same feeling here, I thought a Jow Forums gf would be nice, but most of the girls I've met aren't as willing to put effort into the relationship as you claim to be willing to do so

not like we could do anything other than text and online stuff anyways

Are you from Nevada? Origami

Have a discord user? How old are you?

Look what I can say is past behavior is indicative of future behavior, start being a good woman now. Why wait for a man to sort yourself out?
You seem like a lovely person
>I have a lot of autistic little things to show you, years of art, years of music, years of dumb little facts about things, a lot to show you with the only condition that you just please love me back like nobody has been willing to do
For this, but there's other things that need to be addressed. Mainly your hygiene, it's important to keep this in high maintenance as it shows a lot about how you view and present yourself to others.

Attached: Woman Holding a Balance by Johannes Vermeer [1663]{resized}.jpg (796x900, 127K)

do girls like guys who listen to marilyn manson?
just a question chill
youtube.com/watch?v=QUvVdTlA23w

I've put effort into relationships I wasn't even in and never got to be in
I do it because I start to have a reason to look or smell good for, a reason to get up for the day and pretend like I have a good life
Nope, Midwest, Wisconsin
I'm 18 since March, ER2.0#4051

Okay so guys like many different types of girls, right. The same must be true for girls then? They can't all like overly masculine men that constantly have to put them in their place, etc. right? If this isn't true, then I might as well give up and wait for some girl that dates only because of social status once I move up the latter in my profession.

>cuz i cant compete for him
Damn, you must be ugly as hell if you can't compete for that guy.
I mean you matched, so he likes you...somewhat
Go for

I like guys that are willing to lick my sweet asshole. I discovered ass play when I was very young and I require daily ass licking, multiple times per day, like a queen.

Thanks, it just seems so pointless
Why do I have to keep up with my hygiene when nobody wants to be around me and I don't have any reason to/its terrifying to go outside?
Of course this goes away right when someone says "hey, wanna go out for a meal?" And I really think I have a chance to escape the 20 rejections and finally experience what every normal functioning human has experienced

18 and you already talking like this? Jesus. So young. Hope it works out for you I guess, user. It probably will figuring you actually female. Still, not to diss fellow robots, but you have this idea of a robot bf. It most likely ain't gonna happen. Guys here are not ideal partners for the most part. They may have soft sides that offer value, but it comes with other toxic parts. Just go look for a mentally stable partner if you can, even if it's a normalfag. Or don't.

I feel sick with myself. I look in the mirror and all my memories and I don't see anything worth liking. I'm scrawny and pale and a reclusive, nasty person with a sense of humor that puts other people off. I stopped masturbating midway through because I was so disgusted with the image of what I must've looked like. How fucking pathetic this little crypt keeper must seem to any self respecting human being, hiding in a dark corner and touching herself to the fantasy of being pregnant and loved. Gorging on irregular meals and finding excuses to never amounting to anything. Never having built any fundamental memories in her youth of trying new things for the first time, failing, experimenting, growing and maturing. I want love but I would never know what to do if I had it. My type is a guy that can see beauty where there isn't any, and torture himself to try to manifest it.

Attached: 1532923701096.jpg (540x572, 113K)

Yeah that's what I've been trying to tell her but whatever, they'll realise once they live the actual shitty experience with people from here so

I like people like you that "talk pretty" but you need some self awareness otherwise it's gonna be a pain being by your side.

[casts divine protection] not today fair maiden! You'll be my healwife, Kings honor friend

Honestly, my idea of a Jow Forums bf is more of an ironic /mu/tant type with shaggy hair and some facial hair but it doesn't have to be strictly that.
Really I just want someone with similar interests which isn't very hard considering I have a very wide pool of interests with the only requirement being Jow Forums
I know three people in real life who browse Jow Forums and two of them I would date, one a lot more than the other, the third one is my brother
And none of them are shitty or completely mentally insane people
It's just that they don't love me back and I have to move on

Like I said, by you working on your hygiene the standard and image you give off is a lot more desirable then the one of your current unhygienic self. Secondly, as far as the social aspect goes, have you considered joining some sort of hobby group? I don't know if you're in University or if you work, but I started going to my Church Group and i've really bloomed as a person not only socially but in spirit.

But why, why do you view yourself so lowly?
Why do you think you unworthy of love?

Quien /buenosAires/?

hi "mary"

>the third one is my brother
So besides him, who's the other guy that you would date?

estoy aqui boludo

not her but a friend.

Todo bien user?

>have to use slang so everyone knows you are a filthy portenio
disgusting

Como se saben? Quiero amigos de Argentina :(

Who's Mary? Redpill me

no se, pero agreguenme yamashirogumi # 8824

No se por que aca no puedo usar las tildes.

my mom originalli

a good gal who likes STANNIS the MANNIS, she might post here soon

t.
:^)

oh boy she boutta do it

Attached: Captura de pantalla de 2019-05-15 01-19-11.png (136x80, 5K)

>thread gets hijacked by stinky spics
hold on I'll make a new one

Attached: 1549855278906.gif (269x350, 93K)

don't insult me or my frens.

Attached: Captura de pantalla de 2019-05-15 01-20-22.png (142x71, 5K)