Honestly, why not just be yourself?

Honestly, why not just be yourself?

Attached: 1557180621387.jpg (3629x2722, 986K)

because that's only good advice if you're around people who will actually accept you for who you are (which isn't most people)

Because it isnt advantageous. Just tell the normies what they want to hear, pop smoke, and ghost.

Attached: B998DE14-E3F7-4E48-9A3B-78ECC484B7C3.jpg (1742x2959, 672K)

my tism makes me day really inappropriate jokes if I bee myself

Attached: bakersfield butt.png (391x533, 376K)

Because I suck. I'd rather be someone else.

Because my true self is pretty abhorrent.

Real brainlets would cry if I did.

but guys, if you're going to be alone just the same at the end of the day, why not pursue your true self to see if a different path or a long for something else other than "get grill" might appear?

>"get grill"
At this point, I don't even give a shit about a gf. But due to my mental illness, I'm not even able to hold a job. I'm fucking poor, ugly and stupid. I hate to stay with myself everyday.

but being yourself attracts people who will accept you

>try being myself
>end up a 25 yo kissless virgin loser NEET with no friends
I don't wanna be
I don't wanna be me

Myself sucks

I've tried it. Normies can't handle me.

how do i know if im being myself?

I don't have a personality, wouldn't even be talking to people if I didn't have a good reason to. I have to act a little, exeggerate some more, talk a lot, otherwise I'll get pissed off.
I don't hate social interaction, but it just annoys me that I have to push myself to make seemingly pointless conversation to come off as normal.

And there's absolutely no way I'll get a girlfriend, I'm not used to prolonged social contact with a specific person. I wouldn't know what to do with her, she'll feel neglected.

I am myself. It's easy for me to be a loner sperg

I am myself.
And you haven't noticed.

No good, I despise myself.

That guy is actually atrractive tho

and he is obviously just standing in there at some sorority event probalby with his sister lmao

Because most of us are boring as fuck

I really dont have the slightest idea how. How do people just seem to know what that means for them? Do people tell them?

people say asian all look the same. But look at these basic white girls, disgusting.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] mad yukana.png (1920x1088, 1.35M)

I"ve been myself for a good while now, it worked well for me because I turned out a with qualities that people liked, if I didnt then I wouldn't be able to be myself, its a shitty advice but yeah applies to me.

myself kills people

still get weirded out from this picture since we went to the same highschool rofl

We live in a society, you think they will allow us?

Attached: idon'twannakillyou.jpg (683x1024, 47K)

Sir do you have a slight yellow fever? I have for Japanese school girls desu

Attached: grab13060.jpg (640x352, 16K)

Being myself made her leave me

Cause im an asshole

>story

The guy is the brother of one of those girls.
They had a dinner in one of their houses and the guy took a picture with them and uploaded it to facebook.

I am a sane,kind,merciful human being. But i am ugly so none of that shit fuckin matters.

That means a lotta people are gonna die and a lotta things are gonna break.

because i'm so extraverted and random to a fault

because im a disgusting tranny a lesser human, being myself isent exepted by the world at large

IMAGINE THE _ _ _ _ _

Attached: 1557826674550.png (270x270, 137K)