Homosexuals are a disease that propagates it existence by being a social parasite that ruins people...

Homosexuals are a disease that propagates it existence by being a social parasite that ruins people. Gay people only ever talk about being gay and try to push their bullshit on others. Gays statistically are over represented in crime, mental illness, most other statistics that contribute to a society's downfall. We know for a fact without a doubt being gay comes with serious physical and mental health issues.

STOP SAYING ITS OK TO BE GAY.

Attached: SuicideAttempts-1.jpg (650x690, 321K)

Why? It really is ok to be gay. Did you forget where you are normie?

Normies support gays, and I explained why. Being gay introduces multiple physical and mental health issues also you're annoying. So by definition it's not healthy being gay.

>looking for healthiness on Jow Forums
Spoted the normie. I don't give a shit about fags, but I fucking hate retards like you who go apeshit about "muh society", "muh values".

Nah it more of a fuck gay people thing. I don't expect people here to be healthy. But its fucking autists like you that let them propagate into the fucked issue that are now.

Fuck off retard fags need to go.

try and make me, lol

Attached: IMG_20181208_0813432.jpg (1554x1469, 159K)

>into the fucked issue that are now.
What issue mouthbreather?, society has always sucked with or without fags. Like I said, fags were not the ones that ostracized me and made me feel like shit, those were the "normal people", those are the ones that I hate. What is more I'm kinda happy that they're destroying your fucking circus. Go and fight with whoever you want, but don't count me in.

Since you think this post is pro society. Keep in mind society is pushing gay rights and other shilling for gays idiot.

>Gays statistically are over represented in crime, mental illness, most other statistics that contribute to a society's downfall
They're destroying it, so it's ok. If society wants to destroy itself by supporting that bullshit, so be it.

Fags do ruin Jow Forums you fucking mega simp

>Fags do ruin Jow Forums
So do
>OP,
>politicposters
>pro and anti trannieposters
>frogposter
>wojakposters
>racebaiters
>fembots
>drugtards
>failed normies
>thotposters
And who posts whatever the fuck is trendy now. The more attention you give them, the more will come to here, many of them just want attention, if you don't give them they will go away, you fucking retard.

And no, by making anti-gay threads, you just give them more attention, just fucking ignore them.

what threads would you like to see posted, paisan?

Actually it's good to be gay... By allowing them to do faggotry theyll get filtered out of the gene pool because they wont ever cum in a pussy

We used to talk a lot about our problems. I would like those threads to come back. Nowdays the only thing they talk about is about gfs, friends and sex... ahaha pretty ironic to see that on fucking Jow Forums.

You know who talks a lot about sex and relationships on Jow Forums and almost nothing else.....fags.

So, straights aren't any better, they also talk a lot about their gfs and exs. All of them need to be purged from this board.

Again, I don't have problems with fags if they behave as any other robot. The problem is when they began with their normie shit and crave for attention.

Also empty glasses are the ones that make more noise, so it's no wonder why the worst people of both, fags and straights get more attention.

3% of all people attempt suicide? LMFAO what. is it really that bad?

Homosexuality is biology elegant answer to overpopulation, perfect anticonceptive

The normalization and promotion of gays makes more gays. The point is being gay is a sickness that kills. Nobody cares about 3% until that 3% becomes 18% or 30%. We've only seen more people becoming gay since its normalization and little to no reduction in the negative effects and behavior.

Hey dipshit everyone is either gay or not gay. So you can't say their both shit and take the side of one. If their both annoying by your estimation then you literally hate everyone in existence and nobody can exist to your standards adequately.

You can however say "people who talk about sex and relationships are annoying." Because that's an obtainable goal, and just look btw fags are talking a lot more about sex and relationships than anyone else on Jow Forums. And r9k is turning more and more to /b/ which is just saturated with gay posts.