/drugfeel/

erowid.org/
psychonautwiki.org

Colorado River toad edition

Attached: the-colorado-river-toad-secretes-a-powerful-psychedelic-substance-photo-u1.jpg (750x519, 47K)

I mixed kratom, alcohol and dxm.

Wish me luck bros.

Diphenhydramine HCl, is it DPH?

>tfw 15 hour sleep after a stim binge
Then another day or two of eating and sleeping and the cycle starts all over again.

haha time for another addy gang shitpost

Attached: evangelion-20-you-can-not-advance-52d70cd6eea8c.jpg (1000x1426, 194K)

>alcohol is shit
>heroin is addictive as fuck (its not that i can't chip, it's just that it would likely fuck with my head irregardless)
>i dont have time for LSD
>i don't trust shrooms
>weed stays in my system for a fucking eternity
>xanax is also addictive as fuck despite not having the same negative reputation as heroin
what the fuck do i do? seems like i might as well continue doing heroin
I don't know how much I would enjoy it

Attached: boobgif.gif (498x498, 358K)

you will enjoy shrooms mate

I have 3 tabs of acid on me rn

Its almost 11 pm, I have work at 5pm tomorrow, should I drop or be responsible?

be responsible and sell them to me instead

amphetamine(s)

inb4 you can't get any

Attached: 1542586563061.jpg (2095x3724, 591K)

You are fine user thats totally safe.
I do heroin+xanax+alcohol all the time which people say is the most dangerous combo but it really isnt. not even very different from h alone
Yes autist
Nice repost
Just do heroin user.
Its the best drug there is.

Also theres another level in between addict and chipping. Do what I do, binge for 1-4 weeks at a time then cold turkey. Sure i get a little addicted but its not that hard to quit and the withdrawal isnt terrible. iirc ive done this 7 times excluding brief chipping

Are you me lmao. I truly believe I can maintain chipping and not get addicted. Everyone always says oh it will get you one day but I still have almost no tolerance, never get withdrawals and it has been years. I am just so scared of withdrawals that I can control myself

roo these threads make me want to use heroin again.
god if i knew about the dnms a few months back, i would have stocked up enough to last a year or more.

so about a month back i went to my friends place to get my drug stash back from him.
last summer he saw my posts on here about heroin (anons called me h-user back then) and decided on some autistic version of an intervention. He took most of my drugs then, not just my H.
I cant really fault him for doing it, it was ethically right from his perspective and at least he didnt tell my parents.
so i went to his apt to get my drugs back with the knowledge he wanted to toss the rest of my heroin.
i got there and he went through my drugs and pulled put almost 5 grams of H. cost me like $300
i was that close to having it back.
i had no choice tho. i just let him take it.
better to have a friend than heroin i guess,
but fuck I wish I could re-do that day and try to figure out some way to leave with that dope on good terms.
fuuuccckkk i fucked up anons.
i need that heroin rn
that was a mistake

>I truly believe I can maintain chipping and not get addicted
well, im living proof user.
i guess it depends on your definition of addicted but at least i can and do stop before it gets bad
and I consider myself to have extremely poor self control too

Anyone have any experience with dab pens who wouldn't mind explaining the ins and outs to me?

I'm tired of stinking up my place with grass but I know next to nothing about smoking electronically. I'm worried if I walk into a dispensary and ask about it, they'd just rip me off with an unnecessarily expensive gadget.

not him but I think reposts are fine if they are at the end of a dying thread and you don't get a response to your question.

I don't have a lot of experience with wax/dab pens but I've used vape carts a lot and I assume they are pretty similar. As far as I'm aware you just need to get a battery that is made specifically for thicker substances and not for vaping as a regular vape pen won't produce enough heat to get a good hit or even any. Once you have one though I'm pretty sure you just fill your concentrate of choice into the cart and smoke away.

Any discords?

Also, since my main site has gone down on tor how can i find another to use?

>i need that heroin rn
>not addicted
Hmmmmm.

>bought 500g kratom
>vendor sent me the wrong shit but 1000g
>got 1 kilo of kratom
>never had this much before
>took about 25g yesterday maybe 20g
>fucked off my ass
>was almost puking
>so fucking high i couldnt believe how different i felt from last night when i woke up
>was so totally fucked up was almost hard to remember shit like almost browning out
>felt like 75mg of percocet

holy shit i havent even dented this bag.i havent even dented this bag

Hey lads I want to try research chems but I've never done any psychedelics before I know I can handle them alone and at a normal dosage just fine because I've done high dosages of deliriants before and I handled that just fine and actually enjoyed it so don't give me all this "Tripsitter" or "Start with a microdose" bullshit just tell me what to go for and what dosage I should start with I'm thinking of starting with 200 mg 1p with weed and dxm but I've also considered 4 aco dmt with weed and dxm what one should i try first?

Attached: giphy.gif (500x391, 441K)

sell some for a profit? or just chill and pace yourself and enjoy having a big stash. save some for an emergency maybe.

no I do kratom on a daily basis lol definetely saving money with this one

I've dropped acid a couple of times (about 250ug at most) and now I want to try shrooms. What dosage do you recommend for a shroom beginner?

Attached: 1945088496564.gif (498x498, 430K)

eh it depends. if you got anxiety, depression, shitty life anything like that and not with comfortable friends or something. 1-1.5g I usually do that because I have ptsd anxiety and depression but I get enough crazy visuals but dont get panic attacks or anything on it

im a kratomfag and combine it with kratom very nice. it totally relaxes you boosts euphoria less anxiety and I smoke some cbd bud with it. very comfy

absolute beginner 2 gs is a good start. Gets you comfortable with the headspace. If the shrooms are good you'll get some minor visuals.

tf I do 1.5g or 1g and I get heavy visuals. like the patterns on my curtains start moving and circling around and my bed moves like a wave in water and the text on my screen changes shape and font and moves around and shit changes colors and images on google move on their own like a gif

You're gonna die, user. Well, probably not.
Yes.
It really sounds like you just plain, straight-up, do not want to do drugs.

I fucking hate this shit. The doctor gave me adderall and i feel so fucking sad and empty. Ffs i only took 10mg this shit i worse then retalin

I don't get it
I only ever tried it one with 20mg
Didn't feel a thing

how much of dxm should i take (first time user)? i weigh close to 300lbs and am already on clonazepam and xanax. does that play any role in dosage? thanks for any advice.

I wouldn't mix all that shit dude...

Currently on a 10 strip, listening to Nirvanas bleach, sweet lord boys dont know if im comin outta this one the smae.

don't worry, i'm immune to suicide attempts. im also an alcoholic.

ride the waves my fellow human being

You're going to paradise bro. Paradise.
Wait...did I just say that?...

Attached: 1367658182870.png (1103x777, 327K)

are shrooms overrated?

absolutely not.

Mushrooms are the most beautiful drug in existence.

gotta agree here

Opinion on Kratom (Red Malay)? What's it feel like?

Attached: 0113E4B2-2C4C-4D31-BF71-11C0DF5387CB.png (707x863, 243K)

Hash gaaaaang
Got 10gs of fresh stuff

Attached: 1553756657466.jpg (760x570, 61K)

You're both mutants with shit genes then. Took my 10mg with breakfast and I can feel the sunshine.

Attached: brb_suicide.jpg (673x432, 91K)

I've heard that Nitrous/whip its are good while on DXM, How much are you meant to huff and how do you separate the cream from the gas?

This is what I use. Occasionally mix in some green vein of some kind when I need more of a pick up . that could he placebo but the red always does the job for me.

Feels like a vicodin kinda, subtle. Less is more. If you take half a teaspoon in warm water with no tolerance, it will feel like the best cup of coffee you ever HD. Some energy and euphoria, no jitters.

> How much are you meant to huff
it's called hippy crack for a reason. Also it depletes and prevents absorption of vitamin B6, be aware
> how do you separate the cream from the gas?
most people buy whipped cream canisters and use them in a whipped cream dispenser + balloon without any cream or a dedicated "cracker" + balloon

*depletes vitamin b12 sorry

What's a good drug to take before standing in line all day at the DMV? Something I can ideally behave normally enough on that won't make me feel paranoid or stimulated or out-of-place

ill take a multivitamin afterwards thanks user

What is difference between acid and shrooms? From what I have heard online from people who do them both a lot they are quite similar. Seems like they vary more due to mood and setting than the drug itself

I have only done acid btw which is why I am asking

is it worth doing out of whipped cream bottles or do you not really get much?

Weed, if you have a decent tolerance or know how to dose yourself so you are still normal. Also wtf you can't wait in line through your cell phone and pop in when it's your turn? That sucks

Just took 40MG of Valium

Attached: 1553210443968.jpg (1609x1374, 90K)

Today ended the night shifts (two in a row). I clicked pictures of myself in a new spot with a hibiscus, and i came in my panties without even touching myself.
I kinda feel embarrassed admitting this desu.
I'm going now to get some wine and weed.

If something goes wrong on shrooms such as you getting startled/scared of something, it's much harder to not spiral into a bad trip. The headspace is more interesting and the visuals are cooler imo, but the body high is not good, feels a lot like weed and weed makes me feel very physically uncomfortable, acid feels more like the body high of amphetamine ime

Attached: xeno1_1280.png (1070x1190, 1.3M)

Its not worth it unless you just want to "try it once" (lmao no)
A bottle of store brand whipped topping is like $3 and you'll get maybe two whippets out of it. At a buck and a half per whippet you'll go broke pretty fast. Order a whipped cream dispenser from restaurant depot and a box of cartridges. As long as you promise they're for food prep lol , its legal.

Then you can get several hits per cart and prob pay less than a dollar per

Valium is the comfiest benzo for me. It doesn't feel as dulling as other benzos and gives me some nice muscle relaxation that puts me in a happy mood. Every other benzo I've tried besides klonopin just makes me not give a fuck to where I don't even want to socialize and I'm not a fan of that

My head shop guy tossed me a kava blend shot for freebies the oitherr day .. I forgot tho that I take wellbutrin and latuda and shit. Any of these contraindicated with aforementioned antidepressants?
>kavalactones (piper methysticum)
>guarana
>syzygium aromaticum
>holy basil extract
Inb4 google it I will, just throwing it out there, anyone experienced w this type of thing? All meme extracts I'm sure but who knows, one might be an maoi

I love Valium's. Kpins last too long. Easy to pop another mg too soon amdnthey overlap making you go damn near comatose.
Another 6 days til I get mine, I was givenn 2mg/day and ran out early been suffering rebound anxiety. Six more days anons.... Coping with mountains of kratom but god dammit. Kpins please

>tfw you can identify the benzo/downer gang by how bad their typing is

>tfw 500mg of codeine in my tummy
feels much better than 400 but i kinda regret it
each and every day doing it gets me closer to the point of no return/death

Attached: BENIS.jpg (1060x404, 92K)

>tfw addygang expose themselves through hyper active blog posting and casual mention of time spent masturbating measured in hours instead of minutes

man I'm just tired of everything, I'm getting into psychedelics now ( getting some acid soon) but I'm not taking any other drug at the moment (weed, molly, alcohol, coke), I'm guess I'm just depressed, should I just get into opiates and fuck my life?

>should I just get into opiates and fuck my life
No. I unironically wouldn't wish this curse upon my worst enemy

aaa heeeelp
no drugs
no psychs
no empathogens
no opiates

just
alcohol
aaaaaaaaaaaa

>should I just get into opiates and fuck my life?
if hell exists it's opioid addiction

do stims and fry your brain
do weed and turn into a lazy shit
drink until your liver explodes
but don't even get near opiates

Quoth wherefore tis the truth
Desu desu desuoriginalio

Alcohol is leagues worse than opioid addiction. More easily accessable, more socially accepted, more long-term damage physically and maybe mentally

accidently stoned myself

Attached: 1806-2406-1558.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Yet the rate of addiction as a percentage of total users is staggeringly higher than alchohol.
I agree with you in spirit, and as far as impact on society no one ever bothers making the case for alcohol prohibition because its so engrained in our culture, and prohibition is proven to fail.
Yet it is also demonstrably easier to use alcohol in moderation than it is for heroin

Is that because of, or a reason for, prohibition? If regular opium poppy tea or tincture were available to adults freely and affordable, would heroin addiction decrease? Is it all a function of incentivizing the refining and smuggling of the ultra potent form due to prohibition and profit incentives? Without that, regular folks would enjioy the shit out of less intense coca and poppy derived products, responsibly and happily, and more importantly, functionally as well as legally.

It didn't have to be this way... But if we were to let in coca and poppy, would fiends still ruin it for everyone by insisting on smoking crack and shooting smack?

Imagine an organic, mild brew of tea made from equal parts coca leaf and poppy pod. Fucking bliss, safe, and functional. Yet still addictive ad fuck, but more because its just awesome than the resulting minor chemical dependence. And, as you said, alcohol is already highly addictive and damaging.

Why no speedball teas served in comfy cafes, dammit. Why even live.. For fucks sake

>havent touched heroin in a month
>objectively not addicted
>????

It's not a guarantee, I'm personally not a fan of the shroom trip

They're actually pretty different in terms of effects and visuals (shroom visuals seem a bit more "natural" if that makes sense)
Also as other user said it's easier on shrooms to fall into a bad trip. For that reason I like acid better since it's more fun but for the people who take psychs for the purpose of introspection or healing or whatever shrooms are better.

>substance addiction is only tied to physical dependence
You're still addicted mentally if you're getting cravings user. A battle against a drug addiction doesn't just end when withdrawals do.

Have you looked at the criteria for addiction? Craving is only one symptom and you need 2-3 to have an addiction
Sometimes I crave ice cream, but I am not addicted

FUCK why does snorting ketamine hurt so bad
what the fuck is wrong with my nostrils, everyone else seems to say it's easy. also nobody else seems to mention getting congested for a while after

is hemp oil and cbd oil the same thing? im about to order some stuff on amazon

Attached: 1485551869909.jpg (1600x1513, 159K)

Depends on the product. CBD naturally occurs in hemp but in a hemp extract they may not include the CBD. You'll have to look at the ingredients

>Mcdonalds called me back saying I got the shitty part time job
Should I go bros? I already have a shitty part time job and thought having 2 might be better than 1

more job = more $$$ = more drugs
but there is some downsides
more job = less time to do drugs
and they might do some bullshit drug tests on you

i've done 12hr shifts both night and day as a receptionist/security guard. once had to do a 24 one. my contract was pretty shady too. i'm trying to say, make sure you leave some leisure time. you gotta weigh the wage/time spent. good luck.

No drug tests at this Mcdonalds but if I do get this shitty 2nd part time job I will have no life since most of my time would be at both jobs and will only get like 5hours of sleep a day...

Cbd is pointless without at least a minute presence of the, even virtually none as long as it's greater than literal zero. That's why most cbd products are retarded gimmicks but cbd hemp flower is based and awesome. Legal in all states, as long as it's under 0.1% thc. Some are as strong as like .08% with 25% cbd by mass, but my favorite strain is closer to .02%THC, 16%CBD. It gives a noticable mood lift, engaging, light and somewhat energizing high. Other strains are better for pain mgmt, as an anti inflammatory, to help you sleep.b some will straight up knock you out. Good for insomniacs.

But cbd isolated completely is totally inactive. Gummies, oils, fucking shampoos, drinks, dog treats all meme shit.

Alright taking break from weed and psychs for a while now, at this point I am too scared of my mental health I'll have a bad trip every time. I don't even want to touch them anymore.
Gonna be taking cbd alone to help with anxiety and other problems that have manifested past few weeks.

Attached: 1546542672108.jpg (752x362, 43K)

>More easily accessable
that honeslty depends on the country
where i live codeine is OTC and it's quite easy to get prescribed other fun things if you know how to
in country next to me tramadol is sold on markets between smuggled ciggarettes and moonshine
>more socially accepted
not entirely
drinking in a bar is ok but if you tried that in public transport they would probably frown on you
>more long-term damage physically and maybe mentally
when it comes to physical damage alcohol is probably on the top of the list
i'm not sure what you meant by mental damage. If it's about psychological stuff i gotta disagree opioids turn people into wrecks much faster than alcohol but if it's about brain damage well then you got it completely wrong opiates are actually quite safe to use in that regards
>Why no speedball teas served in comfy cafes, dammit. Why even live.. For fucks sake
why no OTC speedball solutions for IV

Dxm user

GBL or GHB
DXM or ket
amphetamines or cathinones

on 3-ho-pcp rn is super comfy you should try it robros

>200mg 1p
are you underage or do you have no idea what you are talking about?

yes

make a super potent extract

4g with benzos on hand
other wise like 2,5g

shit tier genetics or are you people or other kind of medication?
antipsychotics block stims

nah they dope

nitrous oxide is always good with anything
it pretty much enchances any drug but since it is a ndma antagonist it will synergize really well with dissos or psyhcs

lsd = sci-fi
shrooms = fantasy

what is order questinable psychoactive substances of the internet and ship them to my house

Will taking hydrocodone with xanax cause any life threatening interactions? All the sites say you shouldn't take them together but is it just muh drowsiness or is there some serious shit that can go wrong

yes, don't do
respiratory depression is kill you

Do you guys ever scared of hurting your heart and cardiovascular health from so many fucking drugs, specially stims?

Attached: 4393825dd6e904b792103df05519f322.jpg (266x370, 30K)

i really cant tell if kratom is doing anything. I kinda feel warm and my eyes feel a little dry, but that's all I really notice. Am I missing something?

Attached: 1488071722551s.jpg (120x125, 3K)

Kratom is babbys first downer joe rogan tier pseudoscience

It's mostly a placebo unless you take a shit load (enough to affect your opioid receptors), and at that point it's not worth the money and you'd be better of buying some actual narcos.

I you really wanna feel high off notropics the most potent i've ever tried is phenibut. But still, i'd rather take a xanax then phenibut.

drugfrens, after a transformative year i've decided i need to induce a powerful psychedelic experience using mushrooms and dmt. my question is how should i prepare for this? i have a lot on my mind, should i write a few things down? i'm totally clueless to this shit as actual medicine

any word from this user? or whatever's left of him

Attached: 1534710021571.jpg (922x691, 269K)

I went on a crazy 10 month long phenibut spree because of a job interview and when I got hired I was too scared to stop lol
What are some other good OTC drugs? I know DXM's a good one

>make a super potent extract
This is genius awesome

what are some drugs that arent weed i can use to calm the fuck down?

Attached: 1554652183951.jpg (720x715, 55K)

am i welcome here if i just like to sip a few beers to help me get to sleep? i'm not very in touch with my local drug community but i need some place to hang out and i don't like to go out. also i just want to have a reason to type so i can practice.

how do i find out if this site im about to order kratom off of is legit? cant find anything when googling their site name

Attached: 1556211416177.png (1088x687, 817K)

How do y'all even find this stuff? I feel like if I try to get some online I'll just fuck it up and get arrested or something

MY BODY HATES ME!

List of drugs ive taken without noticeable effect:

Dxm: 212mg
Hydrocodone : 125 mg
Magic mushrooms: 2.5 g
Lsa (morning glory 175 seeds)
DHP : 225mg
Xanx : 3mg

And I can't get any euphoria off alcohol even when fucking wasted.

Why me?