Do you plan to die before you turn 30?

Do you plan to die before you turn 30?

Attached: shuaiby.png (719x421, 620K)

yes, only reason I havent done so already is because I want to do it quickly and painlessly and the helium tanks have oxygen in them so i have to buy a gun now or something

Attached: 03. Cram Session!.mkv_snapshot_11.38_[2018.12.20_18.21.49].png (330x480, 150K)

yep, being old is boring
society focuses on young people only
if I was born rich I wouldn't have to worry about 90% of shit but here I am born with the 90% of population.

Yes. Club 27 it is.

Why not a train?, that's what I will do.

I should have and now im just wasting my life just like i did in my 20s

Still on the fence about it.

actually yes. if I can't get anything good for my life in the next decade, I'll kill me at 27, or just get the fuck out and fly to a really far away country and start another life

I don't know about 30, but I'm certain that I'll never collect my pension. I fucking hate paying into CPP and EI, shit I'll never use.

either that or become rich somehow to the point i dont need to work
I see no reason to continue wage slaving forever when I have no family, no friends and no long-ter, romantic partner. I just spend my money on drugs and hookers to make me happy
probably will start using painkillers at some point in the near future when I completely give up

The anticipation would kill me. Waiting for a train to come would probably make me second chance myself. Also sounds painful.

Yes. Pets aren't going to live that long, and I don't care about my family enough to stay alive just for them.

Yes I'm 18 now and I plan on hanging myself at 19 before that I am going to fuck a hooker and think of a note to write my sister and dad

>Also sounds painful.
It isn't.
>The anticipation would kill me. Waiting for a train to come would probably make me second chance myself
are you afraid to die then?

Well its not that i plan to die its the fact its going to happen im pretty sure i will lose once more to that oppressive god why do i even bother at this point im pretty sure i have learned my lesson that i am no better then him but a part of me will never allow me to be the subordinate to a being such as him is the fate of the world why fight it?

Attached: you know hwo i am.jpg (770x442, 25K)

I really want to but I want the most painless way possible I'm 20 don't go to college, just am a wagecuck. Help me I want a easy way out of this fucking gay rock.

Attached: 7522F547-E4B8-4356-A907-CD63841CA398.jpg (3264x2448, 1.5M)

I'm already 30. I'm giving myself 10 more years while I take big financial risks with stocks and crypto. If I'm broke at 40, I'll off myself. If I'm worth $3mil+ at 40, I'll spend another 10 years living like a king in Southeast Asia until I run out of money. Then I'll kill myself.

no, why plan it, it's going to happen eventually, you don't have to do shit for it to happen

I'm already in my 30s. I simply hope to die before becoming enfeebled to the point of needing assistance getting on and off of a toilet or needing to wear an adult diaper, whichever comes first.

I mean Im in the same situation as you user, we're still really young and a lot can change in 10 years. Im trying to use this thought as motivation to change

I don't plan anything, life just happens to me

I did when I was in my teens/early adulthood. Then I just kinda stepped up to life and grew up.

Yes, I plan on killing myself if I dont have a career at 30.

However, I said the same thing about turning 25 and here I am still a NEET living with my mother

you bet your ass i do

The singularity is theorized to happen around 2045, which makes me 45 years old, so no

no but I wouldnt really mind it

many people do but most people don't

yep i'm planning to buy poison and drink it to die slowly

Attached: 1555863860267.jpg (1024x798, 61K)

I'm early 30s and will give it a few more years to see if crypto pumps again. If guns were accessible in my country, I might have done it already.

i don't necessarily plan on it, but i anticipate it happening anyway due to my recklessness

No, when I was 17 I thought I would kill myself before then, but now I wanna stick around as long as I can, just to see what happens. 19 now. Even if I am miserable, I'll still laugh at it all, at the absurdity of life.

Yes he is, retard. It's called survival instinct and everyone fucking has that shit.
>inb4 hurr just turn off the thing that nature implanted into you to help you survive

I'm already 35. What are you talking about

Giving myself the okay when I turn 30, would be cool to die at 33 like jesus

No I plan to die when I turn 30 though.

Attached: image.jpg (787x1387, 101K)

I turned 30 last year and have been dead inside long before that.

Planned to do it at 25 but pussied out.
29 now so need to get in the right frame of mind to go through with it

I planned to.
Then I hit 30 and chickened out.
You'll do the same user.

My limit is 36, I always felt that 37 and beyond sounds old
No matter how much pilates/yoga/whatever I do, I'll never keep my aerodynamic and light body. I rather die and become still than keep changing and having my body become weak and fragile.
But not with something like suicide, I either want to go out with a bang or retreat into the wild

yeah man I feel like the same will ahppen to me. Im so fucking weak

>Yes he is, retard. It's called survival instinct and everyone fucking has that shit.
Don't project your normieness onto me.

at this rate yes

but also this growing old is really horrible, especially if you are a below average human being, your best memories fade away and you start to get left with the bad ones, opportunities to truly "live" become few and far inbetween, a regular job makes life monotonous, most people at these ages live for a family and kids but if you're poorly adjusted that most likely isn't happening, so why bother living until you are old? it's a tedious slog working 45 hour work weeks until you die of old age, i'd rather go out by my own hand