"Robots" who aren't social retards, I'd appreciate some tips on being more entertaining and likable...

"Robots" who aren't social retards, I'd appreciate some tips on being more entertaining and likable. This pertains to both genders.

Attached: 1557535023644.jpg (1214x1140, 73K)

Need more info. What exactly are you trying to remedy? Difficulty speaking clearly? Volume control? Difficulty in finding things to talk about?

I've found the main thing is being a generally positive person. Dont judge who you're talking to or those around you, be open. Some people are assholes who might not like you for your face, but 95% of people respect other people as long as you're not an asshole yourself. Otherwise, just eliminate behaviors that imply a lack of confidence like nervous laughter, lack of eye contact, etc., and you wont be treated like a child by Chad.

not op but number 3 please

I speak too clearly, but never want to say anything because I understand that person couldn't give a shit what I say. Texting especially, I have no idea how to text at all.

male interaction

>be positive
>be attentive
>be curious

most guys i meet have a hobby or preference for teams or games - admitting you dont know much about X but want to learn more immediately puts you in their realm of interest (they want more supporters for their teams/games/etc.) at least 90% of chads/normies will appreciate this and will up confidence

women:

>

desu wanting to appeal to women makes no sense - if youre a guy with good reputation among other guys, girls will flock to you. just dont mind them and focus on strengthening brotherhood.

What do you feel usually happens?
Why do you think people don't give a shit what you have to say?

Thank you, I do have a problem with eye contact. I'll work on that.

i just don't have any clue how to start a discussion on any topic

Because I come off as creepy/rapey (have been told this numerous times to my face). I have acne but and pale skin due to Retin-A. I believe most people value opinions less if it's coming from an ugly like me.

I assume you're not OP but asked for 3.
Start talking when you're nervous. My friend isn't a Chad but got his way into multiple pussies just because he had spent so much time talking when he was nervous. Eventually, you figure out what makes people respond and how it makes them respond.
Also, pretend anything that you do that's socially awkward is a joke. Draw extra attention to a mistake you make by exaggerating the mistake to the point where the exaggeration makes the mistake seem silly

Creepy/rapey is usually a vibe given off by being unnecessarily aggressive or quiet. Or staring a lot. It's usually got nothing to do with looks, but more demeanor. The "it's all about looks" is a meme

Can it even be taught? Or is it just a natural impulse that comes when you feel happy and relaxed and in rapport with the people around you?

I'm not gonna do it but that's fucked up if they do

>Thank you for the welcome

Stop giving a shit. Say what you want, do what you want and people will recognize that as confidence and people like confidence.

That's a lot easier said than done. I try to convince myself that I'm going to die and it won't matter or that I'm the only sentient being, still care too much though.

Listening...and I mean actually listening. Just letting people talk and engaging with them is a great start user, it builds trust and then when you get comfortable with people even if you're awkward and jokes suck they will know at least you they can confide in you.

>say nigger crime statistics and gay/tranny mental illness statistics
>get ostracized, credit score drops to 0, life destroyed

Great advice!

Of course. If you're gonna have a racial victim complex, might as well be a martyr for it

>Be phony
>Hang around phonies

Congrats, you are now a soulless normalfaggot.

Don t try too hard to fit in. It ll result in you being a boring person with no personality or flavor. Just tone down some of the more autistic aspects of your personality.

Jus beeeeeeee urself broham.

Alert alert

Found the redditfag

Alert Alert

Kike found

Attached: barns.jpg (185x139, 7K)

i don't know

socializing is too difficult for me, the juice isn't worth the squeeze. i find myself longing for friendships and social interaction but when I am in the middle of it it is simply too draining and takes a lot out of me. i feel I never properly "click" with anyone. I am not very good at talking. I notice people go into spiels where they talk for five minutes straight without breaking a sweat while I can barely string together two or three sentences. i often feel people never pay attention to what I do say when I try to say something. I'm genuinely/boring lame.

good luck to all robots who are trying to improve their social skills but it feels that if you reach the point where it doesn't come naturally and you have to autistically put effort into it you've already lost.