There has to be more to life than the traditional university and then job route, right? Working full time is HELL

There has to be more to life than the traditional university and then job route, right? Working full time is HELL.

>be university student
>working basically full time office job during semesters and over summer
>be fine in academics, still managed to keep a 3.85 GPA but the work is getting to me
>8 AM to 5 PM Monday through Friday
>the work is easy, but mind numbingly boring
>be a night owl, so its difficult to get up in the morning and even harder to get to sleep at a reasonable time
>be exhausted. All. The. Time.
>starting to not find enjoyment in doing fun things after work, like watching anime and gaming
>can't even build up the strength to go to the gym anymore, starting to get fat
>wish I could afford to quit
>need the money from this job to pay for the tuition not covered by my scholarship in the Fall, and to invest the rest towards the student loans I foolishly took freshman year
>fell for the "living on campus in a dorm" meme
>worst part is, I'm not even sure if all this money I'm putting towards school is worth it, unsure if I even like my major
>gonna do this for two more years and then graduate, get an equally boring but higher paying office job, and then rot away for decades as I miserably wagecuck

There has to be more to life than this anons. There has to be an alternative to this madness society accepts as a normal way to live in the modern world.

Attached: 1427129539529.jpg (600x333, 76K)

Run away user, run away as fast as you can. Go to every place you don't know, to see if there is something there for you that is better than this. If there is a better way, it's not here, and if you find it, I know you won't bother posting it.

>finish college
>go to professional school (except law) using loans
>learn a new language language
>finish school and move to the country of your choice
>don't pay denbtz
>work part time and start a side business

>There has to be more to life than the traditional university and then job route, right?
nope, we lost our old way and built another to help us fulfill our biological purpose, perpetuation of the species, life has no inheritent value nor meaning, the only real thing is the fact that you MUST have children and die afterwards, not even the blackpill helps with this, sure, you can become 'woke' and try to fight this primal instinct but your life literally loses all meaning after this and your actual day to day life will spiral down into the abyss as you fry your dopamine receptors from all the hedonistic pleasures you engage in. there is no escaping your masters so you might as well do what you are told to, pay taxes, have children and die, there is no alternative, you can't just pack your things and go to a brave new world, even vagabond culture is slowly dying

Attached: 1555443566697.png (780x720, 273K)

I am a 22 year old office wagecuck. I am going to do either one of these two things
>off the grid
This will be really difficult but I do have some experience of working on a farm. Not too fond of this option but I would rather die trying than to continue being a wagecuck
>monk mode
Having been raised Buddhist, it should not be too hard for me to become a monk. I already volunteer at a monastery and have been doing so for a few years now because my family forced me to. At first I hated it but now, I am quite happy they forced me tbqh. I like this option better. I have my familys blessing which is important in the ordination process

>monk mode
this sounds comfy desu but if you live in a christcuck country they just gangbang you probably

What do you mean? Bsbsh

Regards you're supposed to find some sort of dream and then chase after it, don't get stuck in the wageslave limbo. You're only actually fucked if your dream is out of your reach of you can't do it because of some logical reason.
>inb4 I've never had any dreams
Well you need to fucking find something. People live until the age of 80, and that's no problem for the average NPC/mindless drone but we sure as hell won't last that long just living off of consumerism.

where I live womyn aren't allowed at monasteries so the monks make do, especially with new guys

25 here. It is hell, friendo. I know your pain all too well. I have an existential crisis almost every morning as I drive to work. It's kind of hard to come here and see NEETs complain when they have it so damn good. I would love to be a NEET. I absolutely hate having to devote my time to a company just to live.

Attached: pika.jpg (227x214, 8K)

I dropped out of uni and am making good money living alone. But my work is extremely specialized and not many people are able/willing to do it. I also had to move countries to make it work. But if you have a passion and are willing to work hard to make it happen, you can get paid to do what you enjoy. Like said you need to find something to focus on otherwise you will hate your life. Just don't be afraid to take chances.

There is nothing more to life. Previous generations had healthy relationships, family, children to compensate but this isnt possible anymore.

>traditional university and then job route
tae fuck m8, drop out, do some manual labour and learn what real suffering is.
>legs ache cause on feet 12 hours a day
>literally cant eat enough food
>boss is a cunt
>workmates are cunts
>bants is good tho, they're good cunts
>nightshift so no managers, everything is our fault, even tho we mainly tidy up dayshifts mess
>going to do this till i die, either from over working, or pure hate and anger
>no qulaifications, no debt tho
>no need for gym, i lift for work, i work to lift.

Stop projecting your perversions onto pious monks.

user, unless the whole monastery was operating some type of rape gang, this would not be possible. Monks do not really get any free time. Where would they fit in raping Susan into their schedule?

there's always the thrill of killing yourself in a exciting way

Being neet doesnt fix your existential crisis it only makes it worse.

>27
>54k/year office gov job
>no degree
fucking people actually suggest that I "go back to school" and get a degree "in anything". Truth is I have no long term goals or ambitions and this menial job is pretty much the best I can do, and it's the right level of low-medium responsibility I want. It's usually suggested in conjunction with the idea that I'll make more money and thus be more attractive to roasts, like I'm going to give up my income and life savings to some whore.

Attached: 1484402362287.jpg (936x1000, 160K)

Nice blog post faggot, you do realized youre just a failed normalfag right? The best suggestion anyone could give you is to GTFO of this board

Give up your education and go part time

this is too accurate. I just started a 8-Mile-esque blue collar job;my feet hurt, my arms hurt, my brain melting away by the day. I cant believe how some co workers are able to pull this job off for 10+ years.

>office gov job
how did you get it, that sounds like the perfect life for me

Not him but gov office jobs are shit. Worth thing about them is the people

Consider this, user. And this is peak bootlicking for wageslaving but I'd like you to do some math.

>168 hours in a week
>40 hour work week(maybe 5 more with overtime when you start out).
>56 (8*7) hours sleeping
>2-3 hours total commuting (any more and you're screwing yourself)
>40 + 56 + 3 = 99
>168 - 99 = 69
If you don't get a shit job where you're working retarded hours, you've got 69(nice) hours a week roughly where you can enjoy the world. This doesn't factor in two weeks paid holiday and the fact you probably won't get 8 hours of sleep every night.
You can enjoy your life those 69ish hours. If you can, try make your job enjoyable - get something that is fun, and then you've got more time to enjoy that week.
I'm a student who wageslaves at a call centre, it pays p. well for what it is and I got promoted pretty fast because I'm good at it. I do jigsaws online or chat with my colleagues to pass the time, and I don't hate my job because I find something to do.
/blogpost

This is a cope
>I do not hate my job because I find something to do
>does jigsaws and chats with colleagues
>enjoyment is not from work, but skiving off
So you tolerate the job then? There are a million places you would rather be, but the shitty jigsaws and your colleagues make it ok. You are deluded user but i will give it a pass because you are new to the working world. You will learn soon enough