Tfw I can't relate to most of you anymore now that I'm 25

>tfw I can't relate to most of you anymore now that I'm 25

Attached: 1526541527777.jpg (673x547, 70K)

>tfw you're unironically gonna turn 27 this year

Attached: 1492191269657.png (289x301, 61K)

same age op, that's why i don't tune in as often i did 2 years ago
real life caught on and now all i do now is get lotsa dough and run away from things that eat all my money
we should make this the 25+ general

Attached: LA COCAINA ES NO BUENA PARA SU SALUD.webm (640x360, 164K)

same man, bout to turn 26 in july.

I still like coming here. Nice to check in every once in a while.

How you other 25+ holdin up? Im still working a shit job and doing way too many drugs. I get those days where I really want to get my shit together but then I just get overwhelmed.

I'm 28 already look like I'm in my mid 30s.

it's here, i'm working in a busy mall and i try to hoard as much savings as i can. i can feel my body wearing down from work and home life but i think as long as i get enough to have vacations from work, i should be fine
sometimes i wished that i just won the lottery and fucked off from the rat race altogether

Attached: a story worth telling.jpg (400x399, 55K)

Dunno if you're serious but you really ought to start aggressively using filters.

I use filters and there's still shit that gets through it.
I know the thread looks like it's an age-related issue but it's also about people being unable to relate to anything in the board. How could we do that when the majority of the board is a kid trying to move up from their current lives?

Attached: untrustus.webm (640x480, 223K)

>28 on November

Attached: 1511810789243.jpg (1024x577, 51K)

>tfw I'm going to turn 27 next month

It still feels like not too long ago when I turned 20 back in 2012.

im in september lads, any of you two got me beat, you old faggots?

shit didnt read this month, you bastard i got 4 left

I'm 25 too and this is my thought process. All I want is a peaceful life where I can indulge in simple things I like; I don't need a luxurious lifestyle or a family.

Attached: D0pu6cdU4AE-4Rp.jpg (900x1200, 110K)

I'm 25 but I don't feel like a man. i'm a neet, never had a job. never went through any kind of normal development. justspent years on the internet. I just feel like a kid who never grew up. but I can no longer relate to anyone on Jow Forums because there are so few oldfags whose culture I relate to. that and how normal this place has become. with people unrionically posting shit from twitter etc. So I can neither relate to other adults nor younger zoomers.

>im in september lads

You're going to be 27 as well?

I can't see myself making it past 35 without some kind of miracle. I know for certain that I don't desire a normal life wife, kids etc. will probably just be on neetbux living a life of reclusive hedonism until I no longer have the energy for even that

>tfw 31 in January
oof

aye m8 september '92

>but I can no longer relate to anyone on Jow Forums because there are so few oldfags whose culture I relate to.

I'm a newfag that started going on Jow Forums around 2011 myself, but I feel the same way. I still have a bad habit of spending too much time on this site like I did when I was 19 back then, because I'm also a NEET.

hi gents, 19 year old edgy lonely depressed teenager here.
how do i turn my life around? what do you wish you did at my age?

27 in 2 weeks. My peer group are zoomers. It's not so bad. They're more accepting than our generation.

first thing first, get off this board

>Turning 27 by the end of the year and still haven't achieved ANYTHING at all

Attached: 1353431160985.png (400x388, 60K)

Don't piss away the next 8 years of your life on Jow Forums, like I did.

do more drugs, i've only done weed, booze and mdma. the weed and the booze has lasted me the 7 years, but the mdma was the best time of my life. never done it since 22ish tho

>oppressed by class society and wage labor
Where would I go? I'd still be depressed and friendless, hate this normie shit where people don't realize that existence itself is a problem, they just keep finding a new system to blame their misery on.

try to self improve but don't set your standards too high. I spent a large portion of my years between19-22 rabidly perusing every self improvement thing with the idea that soon i'd be normal like everyone else. if you're already somewhat of a weirdo/ outcast, you need to completely throw that idea out of the window. only when you practice a certain level of self acceptance can you ever truly make your life better. but it took me a long time to reach that point. 18-23/24 is inevitably filled with massive amounts of insecurity but if you're spending the entire time perplexed as to why you aren't like everyone else, and trying to larp as one of them you are going to end up extremely jaded and depressed

THIS

Accept yourself for who you are. The love yourself meme is not a meme at all. Normalfags are legitimately bottom barrel, always remember that.

thank you for the tip user, i will carry this with me i promise