Why are adults so immature?

Why are adults so immature?

Abortion is a fine example.

Attached: lainbighead3.gif (470x960, 13K)

Explain what it is you're getting at.

Adults are just kids who were around longer
when you're a kid you're told they know everything but the older you get the more clueless they turn out to be

America has 2 vested interests of elites, they have an interest in finding things that are decisive and then using those things to divide you.

Many of the "issues" we are fighting about today, are not real issues are all. Gun control, abortion, The Media, Election Transparency, Immigration Reform, Enviromentalism/Climate Change, etc.

These topics all have logical, clear, answers, yet here we are, decades later, arguing about the same shit we've been arguing about for the past 50 fucking years.

Do you think it's because there's been no progress in reconciliation of viewpoints in that time? No, not really, it's because the politicians have a vested interest in riling you up about things like this because it can be used to turn you into a voter for their side.

So, to answer your question, Politicians+Mass Media, are why 'adults' (see: humans) act some immature. They're pushed to it,

The interesting thing is this isn't even some mass-conspiracy, all this shit arises naturally from the order of things.

Attached: puryel.png (1920x1080, 854K)

>Gun control, abortion, The Media, Election Transparency, Immigration Reform, Enviromentalism/Climate Change, etc.
>These topics all have logical, clear, answers
user life is not black and white, if there was a clear x vs y solution to any of those we wouldn't have them, you reek of brain rot

Attached: 1557375069717.jpg (431x486, 91K)

Life is black and white. its so black and white it hurts. I wish it was anything but black and white

You are smart,and if i were a drinker ide have a beer with you. God bless.

Sir, you're assuming that maturity automagically comes with something (legal age or whatever). That's ultimately untrue. You can only consider "somewhat mature" someone having a good reputation and being independent (that is, owning a house, having a good job, some savings, no debts). Anything less than that is either "immature" or "still on its way to become mature".

I wrote "somewhat mature" because even an independent and reputable person may resort to ridicolously immature things. Abortion is the epitome of immaturity: the murder of an innocent baby by people who weren't aborted in the first place (you can only talk about abortion if you weren't an abortion victim).

Attached: ABORTION.png (1620x85, 35K)

Some people just enjoy arguing.
Some people need a crusade to die for.
Some people get paid alot of money to push an ideal they don't actually care about.
Some people just like to watch the world burn.
There is never a consistently proven truth in our society anymore. Everyone makes their own truths now.

Attached: 1525117882438.png (1115x1450, 1.35M)

fuck off pseud, not thinking about the implications doesn't mean they don't exist

>if there was a clear x vs y solution to any of those we wouldn't have them
you are retarded, like said the solutions to these problems are painfully clear but nobody cares, politicians want these problems to still exist because it is profitable.

>hurr you are retarded solutions are clear
>but what are those solutions?
>angrynpcnoises.jpg
I wonder why none of you fucks have been nominated for world peace nobel prize, oh wait
>inb4 its a govnt consipracy
you fucks said the same about going to space and now a private company is doing it, take your fucking meds

Attached: 1552491126767.png (399x384, 145K)

This isn't a conspiracy you lobotomite, it's basic business which retards like yourself fall for every day

name one solution or be silent forever fucking schizo

>abortion
>allow under circumstances of rape, inbreeding, under 16/17, mother's life in danger, miscarriage, or will be born physically disabled (only major), or intellectually disabled ( such as down syndrome)
>in the events where the baby will turn out alive and the mother is at no risk of dying during childbirth the abortion should still be done within the first few weeks, 3rd Trimester and Post Term to be illegal (unless mother's life is in danger) but she will be fined/ serve time for delaying the abortion
>in the event that the mother's life isn't in danger both parents must agree to abort the child if the circumstances above are met
>if the mother's life isn't in danger, the baby is not disabled either physically or mentally, she is above a certain age then abortion fully illegal
>if parents cannot financially support the child custody is offered to grandparents, if declined then child goes into Government care

Its that simple.

Some people are just blind.

>she is above a certain age then abortion fully illegal
so she just goes somewhere where its legal to do it or gets a bootleg surgery illegaly, how is that a solution to abortion

I think it was Texas, not sure where that legislation was proposed but if the mother goes to a different State/ Country to perform an abortion then the same legal punishments that would take place in the country of origin occur in the country of origin when she returns, if she doesn't then she doesn't, also this would be Federal oppose to it being up to the individual State (if we're talking about the US that is)

USA isn't the whole world, most countries don't have a state system with their own legislations, also you would just take the legal punishment but the abortion was still carried out, still not a solution

I know the US isn't the whole World, I'm not an american to begin with. All countries have administrative divisions but the US has the most differences from when you are in one such division and go into another, so with most countries having less boundaries between these divisions the Legislation would be federal so no issues there to begin with, and assuming that the whole World had this system then the bootleg surgery itself would be illegal which would make the process even more risky. It is a legal solution to offer the suited punishment for commiting such a crime, unless you wanted me to come up with a solution to stop people from performing abortion in the first place, but you'd probably respond with something along the lines of it being "not humanitarian"

Well only a desperate person would travel to a different country.

>both parents must agree to abort the child
>dad refuses
>mother is forced to give birth
you should try to find scenarios where nobody is forced to give birth actually.

Why the fuck you prohibit the abortion? If people don't want the baby - fine, it's their choice. You literally forcing people to take a deadweight of the baby on their shoulders even if they don't want to.

would you prefer the fetus be killed instead?

Yes. If you can unplug a brain dead person you can unplug a fetus.

so one life inherently has the right to end another life?

It was their choice to have unprotected sex in the first place. There are consequences to your actions for fucks sake.

no actual cognitive changes occur from the last let's say one or two weeks to the birth itself, so killing a child post term isn't really different at all from killing a newborn

the 9 month process could have been prevented to begin with if the mother wasn't an idiot, she has to deal with the consequences of her actions

yeah you could argue that. a counter argument is that a child already born is no longer hurting anyone so killing it wouldn't be self defense.

I understand your stance. However I must counter that if someone is using protection and it fails, and they don't want the baby, they should legally be allowed to abort.
They wanted sex, and didn't wamt a child, and the medicine failed them. That is as responsible as it gets.
A child born to a mother forced to have it, despite not wanting it could have negative consequences.
No? Put it up for adoption?
No, the world doesn't need anymore unwanted kids hoping for a home, carrying a baby to term has huge consequences on a woman's health, and in ejaculation/ovulation - 50% of the same cells are lost separately. Therefore aborting early should stay legal regardless of circumstance.

Tl;dr: 1-late 2nd trimester abortion should stay legal, for these reasons, and for the fact that those seeking abortions will go out of country or self harm to achieve it, if it becomes illegal.

>BABY IS PUNISHMENT
what a good way to come into this world. as a punishment to your mother.

Attached: 946.jpg (500x565, 18K)

>there are consequences to your action
>so lets just allow those consequences to contribute to overpopulation and kill us all
do you realise how dumb you sound?

But that's immature.

A real man would own up to his mistakes and deal with it.

Yes. If the life in question is parasitic and requires the other life to make a sacrifice is doesn't want to, then yes. Fuck it, argue that abortion is self defense at this point.

Don't abort if you don't believe in it.
But leave others the right to if they choose to.

It's that easy.

Well duh, but maybe contraceptives didn't work, how would you know that?

Fetus it's not a "life".

have you ever thought of the posibilty that your 'mistakes' and 'consequences' can affect more people? not only you?

So you're gonna take the easy way out.

How strong and manly of you.

Abortion is the greatest eugenics program in history. Christcucks who want to ban abortion and cause niggers and retards to overpopulate should get the rope.

Attached: margaret sanger niggers.jpg (640x380, 39K)

Why is having said idiot bring a child into the world a better solution? Retard got pregnant and didn't want it, forced to raise it - breeds a new tard. Your argument is self defeating.

If people are stupid for conceiving when they don't want to, then they certainly should not be having a baby. They are neither willing nor prepared.

the easy way out is the same as the moral way out in this case. you should take the moral way regardless of difficulty.
>I HAVE NO MONEY AND DONT SHOWER I SHOULD GET A DOG
>i have no money and i don't shower, i shouldn't get a dog.
the better answer here is the easier one.

>take the easy way out
vs
>throw children away
>he becomes homeless
>starts doing bad shit
I WONDER

Attached: 1545049799907.jpg (249x243, 6K)

>so one life inherently has the right to end another life?

at which point does a foetus become another life. The consciousness doesn't exist yet, or is not an entity that is separate from it's Mother. I argue that a Mother can choose whether or not she wants to have a child in consideration with a great multitude of reasons to do so. She can choose one or many reasons to not have this child and therefore abort it because the foetus is a part of her body, she is the incubator of this parasitic entity.

Look, you can't tell me that a baby isn't a parasite, yes they're cute, googoo gahgah but the choice is a Mother's right and you seek to deny her autonomy of self based upon your own misguided morality which is disgusting. That's what islam does by forcing women to wear the burka. Removes autonomy.

Seems like one of those mistakes was you.

overpopulation isn't actually a problem, and if you do consider it to be one it's in the Third World to begin with

the baby is a consequence and the mother dealing with it poorly because of her own irresponsibility is the punishment itself which can be avoided, and putting an image you found on r/Jow Forums doesn't help your argument either

yes, but at that point to begin with the baby isn't an issue since it's only a few weeks until birth, unless the mother's life is in danger then it makes no actual difference between killing a newborn and a post term baby

we're all parasitic, the baby isn't any different

depends how you define life, I define it as consciousness and consciousness is a stream of electrons arranged in a specific manner to create self awareness
>inb4 they aren't self aware
you don't have any evidence of that, you could argue that they don't form memories therefore aren't self aware, but that is a poor argument as the capacity to from meories comes at around 2 or 3 years of age, so using that argument a 2 or 3 year old isn't alive either

I'm not affected by this at all though and won't be, I'm simply offering a solution, if I ever do end up having sex I will take the necessary precauctions to ensure that I don't end up being a father, not for the sake of beliefs or even values to begin with, simply because it would be inconvinient

>wanting idiots to reproduce more

Attached: IQ drop.jpg (970x521, 73K)

Adult here. What about abortion?

i'm not actually pro life though, i'm simply making an argument on the basis of what people define to be humane or inhumane, the issue is not important to me, I was asked to offer a possible solution by one reply and so I did, that being said your argument about retards reproducing is quite good, and I agree with you actually

>the baby serves the time for the crime the mother committed of getting knocked up
some people think that this is totally avoidable.

all pregnancy is potentially endangering to a woman's life and inherently endangering to a woman's health.

>overpopulation isn't actually a problem, and if you do consider it to be one it's in the Third World to begin with
it will soon become everyone's problem, china and india are expected to double their populations by 2030, and where do you think those people will go?

>I'M JUST PLAYING DEVIL'S ADVOCATE BRO xDDDDD
it's really quaint how scrotoids always do this with shit that doesn't affect their lives and that they will never experience.

see again I don't care about abortion, just making an argument based off of what humanity over all defines to be humane and inhumane

>scrotoids
dumb roastie you missed the whole point of the meme, begone

The consequences of their actions should be getting removed from the gene pool.

Attached: leftists don't breed.jpg (1280x2096, 761K)

Damn someone actually agrees with me on my autism site? Fuck it I'm gonna go play the powerball tonight

the reason why I offered that possible solution was because somene asked me to, see , if I weren't asked then I wouldn't say any argument to begin with, this issue really isn't relevant to me so if you want to insult me over it you're just wasting your time

yeah, before they are born not after

That's why I specified "Third World", you might have a point with India but the Chinese population is declining, but it will decline far slower than that of Germany or Japan

Won't abortion laws only compound the incel problem due to it increasing women's standards even more? Just a thought...

Attached: 1554392127907.png (907x587, 1.01M)

We are all laughing at you user, now leave.

not an argument, either come up with an actual counter argument or different solution or choke on an exhaust pipe

not him but there's too much wrong with your post to systematically go through and correct you. pick up a google.

you're essentially putting glitter over the words "I don't know how to disprove a point"

Yeah, because you fucking geniuses already have children right?
The best creature is the one that survives and prospers, if you can't do it then don't blame normies for your mistakes